Russia Girl

Kind leaf has designed Russia Girl for me, so now it is time for you to accept her and spread her influence upon Jow Forums!

Attached: B3A5DB95-8D0E-429E-ABFC-E681C320D081.jpg (411x526, 65K)

she should be fat, missing half her teeth, pregnant, smoking with vodka in the other hand

she should plop out babies who plop out babies like those little wooden dolls with more wooden dolls inside them

5 minutes into her debut and already she's ruined

No bully, she is the pure kind of Russian

Just a bump for luck before my battery runs out

vodka reservoir

Sorry guys, but your vision of russian national costume is unacceptable.
You need kokoshnik and braid. Its mostly important things.
Here is my dirty sketch. Looks little bit slutty, yep. As i want.
Maybe some day i finish it, but dont hope. I dont have enough time for this.

Meh, my post from preveous thread was not noticed.

Attached: Untitled-2.png (500x756, 113K)

Now I feel stupid

Attached: sad.jpg (1097x805, 103K)

doesn't look russian at all

Aren't bad teeth a good thing for you Brits?

Attached: 5708cbc71e00008700706974.jpg (1200x630, 100K)

And yes she's ugly.

She looks hot as fuck, 10/10

Invest in Russia Girl!

In the preveous thread there was guys who want characters of french, austria and one more country that i dont remember.

Anyone else wants? But i have little bit request. Members of countryes should participate in process and send into thread some kind of REFERENCES. Examples of what they want to see. Because i dont have ideas how to create design of austria, and i confused between of many variations from google. They most looks like bavarian or something else. There is no unique elements. And there are some difficulties with french too. I need tips.

Simple, you send several pictures of national costumes and i create something similar with animestyle.

And what about russian? I am in process of thinking how to make it better. And i want better luck next time after other few countryes will be completed, hah. In russian we talk the "first pancake is lumpy".

Attached: alle-lacc88nder.jpg (1190x803, 172K)

Nice, this is a great idea for the thread I am excited to see what you will come up with once it is finished since what you already did was great. Thank you for doing your bit towards keeping Jow Forums alive!

Just a bump,

Perhaps op-pic so horrible that nobody percept this thread seriously.
Ok, i should finish my pic and then we create new thread.

please do, I really like it already

shes fucking UGLY

bump to see your work

one off

She is too beautiful to be Russian

There are a lot of hot Russian girl though

cringe

>Dental higiene
>UK

Attached: 6ix 9ine cringe compilation.jpg (466x526, 73K)

Better design than mine
I don't know squat about traditional russian outfits, so I just worked with the reference prototype.
Yours is much better though considering it actually looks Russian.

>Burgenland

m-my ancestors??

A challanger has appeared

Attached: 10A6767A-0657-4CEF-83CE-31D7605A4668.jpg (700x700, 109K)

I dont have good ideas about canadian costume. Can you drop here some examples? I thought that woodcutter style or national police uniform would be nice but it looks not enough appropriate.

Not bad. But there is need much of details and speacial aspects that will concretise shape to canadian nation. She is looks just like girl in simple dress and hat for sun protection. I dont think that in Canada much of sun warm.

Attached: Lady-lumberjack-costume4.jpg (534x500, 41K)

Canada girl has been a thing here for a long time, that is why I wanted a Russia girl since Australia and Argentina girl also exists

Attached: BFAD928D-F711-4E9C-8E79-E0898168BA6A.png (350x384, 68K)

By a long time I mean since day one