The Future of White Supremacy lies in an Eastern Womb

Why are conservatives so polarized over the Asian Wife?
Just give in.

Attached: CCABBBEE-EEEE-4D0D-897D-442ADA7D520E.jpg (683x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
youtube.com/watch?v=IZxXPZ9prag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you race traitor.
You settle for less and your kids will pay the price with their broken identity.
Be better than your selfish lust.

Low test sons.

Would be awesome otherwise, we'd just boycott white roasties for a while until they stfu about feminism.

Yeah, if there is anything the white race needs, it's to become shorter and have smaller dicks.

Attached: Elliot.jpg (656x632, 40K)

calm down roastie ...its ok ...nobody loves you. there you feel better?

I don't have a monster cock so my sons would probably come out smol.

Fuck off mutt

Kill yourself shill.
All mongol rapebaby countries are shitholes.

Attached: 1534074966242.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

I have a dick.

>muh low test low self esteem sons
Fake News. The truth is all men who browse this site are low testosterone, low self esteem. Your selection of hapa sons therefore blame all of that on not living up to their white “””superior””” fathers when in reality their dads were so beta they settled for an Asian woman during a time when the roastie epidemic didn’t even exist.

Get over yourself. Go fuck someone. Go fuck an Asian girl. Stop defending the women who you can’t even get with.

Attached: 59F027E0-E951-48B7-AF45-C7A2FC9E8DA9.png (496x339, 132K)

>racemixing
>conservative

Attached: 1527061159.jpg (611x759, 100K)

lol are those Jew stars on some of them?

>Japanese Female
Here I cum!

Attached: 1511569666658.png (1808x455, 227K)

I am trying to help you fuckers.

>prophecy prediction
>Germans mix and make a new race with Japanese
>british mix and make new race with Chinese
>WWIV for global dominance by the happas

>pic taken from the waist up
why dont you show their deformed, short mutant legs and lack of hips/ass?
and asian girls with faces that aren't offputting are extremely rare

>future of white race
>racemixing

sage, positively sick of seeing this insectoid race

Or how about
1. GUID is automatically generated by iPhones on iOS 11 or higher, because riling the fuck up schizo fags is hilarious on my way to school and I don’t have time to whip out my PC on the bus like an autist like you
2. Meme flag is used to rile the fuck up schizo fags like you even though we have unique IDs on every post
3. Topic is usually covered fairly regularly and could be answered by lurking for 20 minutes and are low effort-high reply subjects that can rile the fuck up schizo fags like you

Attached: D8DED56E-A10D-4D23-A310-7415A5022EBB.png (657x539, 110K)

Can you at least post more pictures of Asian QTs?
It's always just 1 or 2 posts and then fuck off, at least sell me your product, man.

Attached: Yokoyama Yui's 1st photobook - Yuihan (ゆいはん) (95).jpg (1544x1031, 952K)

True, i'm with an asian woman with a high sex drive. She's feminine, loves cooking for me, wants kids and wants to get married.Couldnt be happier.

What nationality?

That's what's weird tho becuase a lot of asian guys have better asses than white girls. What's the deal with their women being hipless pancakes?

This is all I have.

Attached: EA39EA03-42F3-4FA8-A963-1479D8C1BCFB.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Why don't you autists/shills ever post side profiles?
Horrific stuff.

Attached: depositphotos_17366381-face-of-an-asian-woman-side-view.jpg (682x1023, 44K)

it said white, hohol

shes a filipina raised catholic, I know filipinas arent considered the most beautiful east asian girls but the one im with is beautiful. Plus her natural body odor kinda smells like incese.

These racemix shill threads are so fucking transparent.
Mixed race children are almost twice as likely to have a mental illness.

Attached: 1506086827745.jpg (872x479, 111K)

Fuck off chink. Your race is dying i get it. Stop trying to drag mine down with you. I dont want my sons to be effeminite micropenises.

Attached: d0290df0ad86.jpg (876x579, 161K)

Why do (((they))) shill this type of racemixing? Surely a large group of whittu/ chong crossbreeds would end up being the most lethal creatures on the planet.

wrong, eurasians have lower mental illness risk than whites

N-no homo right?
Lots of Asian dudes stay fit and they usually aren't retarded curlbros that neglect their compound lifts
yikes!

Attached: profile-portrait-woman-beauty-face-perfect-skin-isolated-white-background-asian-model-34028269.jpg (1300x1155, 114K)

These race traitor shill threads are like two at a time. Mods don't delete them because they're faggots.

what is central asia

Attached: c5d43970b6.jpg (1364x1500, 492K)

Shut up (((shartlet))).

Gooks can not have White children. Only half-breed gook mutts.

Geezus

I thought you meant Slavic and I was ready for an actually juicy, albeit redundant discussion.
Turns out you’re just a faggot

>Eliot Rodger never exist

Yeah, sure pendejo.

who the hell saves a bunch of side profiles?

>shartlet
Oof ouch owie

>muh qt azn waifou
Honestly, it might be better for low-test, bitch faced, short losers to shack up with Asian girls. You'll only be removing your weak genetics from the White gene pool.

Attached: article-2610231-1D421C1000000578-435_634x414.jpg (634x414, 27K)

Women are supposed to have a strange ability to exhibit beauty from even embarrassing and unflattering angles. It's one of those things they can do that men can't.

Asians have no ethics.

SCUMMMMM GANNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Stay mad gook whore/Wh*toid beta

Attached: before-after-images-photos-images-girls-asian.jpg (1920x1414, 455K)

It doesn’t matter if they’re smart, it matters if they feel a connection to their ancestors strongly or not.
Most of the reason whites hate kikes is because we KNOW from OUR history, that they are fucking scum of the earth.
Halfu asianu childu has no history.
1/4 Korean 1/4 anglo 1/4 Slavic, 1/4 phillipino has even less connection to a history of Jewish abuse (thus more domesticated to the new again).
And so on.

It’s less about stupefying the population as it is abolishing their sense of identity and pride, and covering the history of Jewish evil by abolishing the identities they victimized and replacing them with fresh ones.

If the topic is covered regularly... Doesn't that mean it's popular?

They probably would have higher IQ tho

knowing how self-hating asian women are they probably would be ecstatic with the prospect of birthing and raising white babies which look nothing of themselves.

This is the craziest thing I've read in a while. Asian nations have also been affected by the Jew - what about China and its Opium Trade? This would also, ironically enough, be less of a problem with Civic Nationalism in effect.

And be honest here, nobody has "genetic memory" of Jewish abuse - you can teach your kids whatever you like.

asians are more feminist than whites btw

Other than the fake eyelashes, where's the improvement?

that's not a reason to save random side profile pics. nobody does that.

Attached: 1532762518136.jpg (576x432, 22K)

And yet they’d just fall prey to the Jew even harder.
You know, Japanese “high iq” top tier university student Fusako Shigenobu from wealthy elite Japanese family went on to become leader of communist terrorist group Japanese Red Army that flew to Middle East and taught Arabs how to hijack plans and suicide bomb.

I have confirmed not one suicide bombing or plane hijacking occurred from Middle East in 19th century before Shigenobu move there and marry a PLO leader and bear his child.

I also confirmed via CIA intel report that JRA is still active training suicide bombers for Al Queda, or at least was in 2012 during CIA raid on Al Queda base.

IQ has nothing to do with resisting the Jew. History, and identity do.

You can see more that to suggest that she has boobs.

>China and its opium trade
They blame the British.

At one point, all cultures were savage and unethical... If you don't think every race of man are capable of behaving like Chinks, then you're sadly mistaken.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Yabba dabba doo

>genetic memory of Jewish abuse
I didn’t imply that. You read your history of abuse of your people by Jews. How do you feel? Feel like standing up to Jews? Probably
You read the history of niggers being abused by Jews, or some ancient extinct bred out race that we all know was evil because we were taught so and they don’t exist anymore to say otherwise. You are surprised to find that Jews actually destroyed them, but do you feel under threat yourself, since you don’t identify with that lost dead group?
Probably not.

Identity matters more than anything. Threat perception drives everything. If your group isn’t a target, what’s the threat?

No one falls for this, shill. You ridicule yourselves.

Only European wombs can create the European future. Only German wombs can bear Germans. Only Greek wombs can bear Greeks.

If you waste your seeds on foreign wombs, you condemn your bloodline into extinction.

Fuckin kek

Attached: 0Bwq1tbdeTmQodGtEVVZ1cmlIbEU.jpg (600x340, 31K)

That was blatant sarcasm on his part, user

Attached: Why(te) cat.jpg (800x730, 40K)

City gorilla

No.

i've seen a lot of dumb statements posted unironically. i rarely brush something off as sarcasm.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Side shots or other similar angles can be very interesting to look at. This is highly evident in a lot of statues where you're looking at people from unusual angles or if they're painted or carved in motion.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WHITES SO HIGH FOR ALL OF THEM

Jow Forums is so fucking autistic and delusional that they believe all asian women look like kpop stars. That's like a 1/10000 occurrence.

>le fuck a pan face gook and make a supreme gentleman son incel meme

Attached: panfaceasian.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

You know the place that would truly benefit from mixing with East Asians, specifically the Chinese? Africa.

>Jow Forums is so fucking autistic and delusional that they believe all asian women look like kpop stars.
Please, Jow Forums has its problems but in general people aren't that dumb, no one actually believes that.
Any post that comes even remotely close to stating such is simply shitposting/trolling to get reactions out of people, this thread being a prime example.

It sure sounded like you were being sarcastic, though. Do you speak like that in real life? Must be frustrating to others.

Attached: Yokoyama Yui's 1st photobook - Yuihan (ゆいはん) (12).jpg (1348x1796, 1.28M)

That's US data.

>Do you speak like that in real life? Must be frustrating to others.
It's frustrating for me, too. But it also sorts out other people with flexible minds who get it and we have a grand time together.

Why do mods allow this shit? KYS, OP.

that doesn't mean you seek out side shots to save.

regardless, this girl happens to be at a slight side shot. are you satisfied?

Attached: 1534824858326.jpg (852x1280, 561K)

Looks pretty bad. Especially the coalburner percentage, clearly pushed by feminism.

Sure. But the fact is I do seek out side shots. Everybody likes something different, I think you must agree to some extent that flatface profiles you often find on asians aren't usually very aesthetic.

their side profile doesn't bother me, because i pay no attention to it. it's the least of my concerns.

No doubt. And some people would complain that they don't usually have big boobs, but to me shapely and enough to have curves is enough.

Media has eviscerated your mind.

That's not even the same woman you shithead

it can also become smarter by doing so

surprised no one shopped out the paki yet given the purpose of this picture being used so often

Fucking kill yourself kike

Stop watching anime you faggot, the future for white supremacy is in EUROPE, in WHITE countries. Why have you given up for it even started? Get a grip of reality (and a white woman you dingus)

Attached: whitey.png (800x600, 17K)

Attached: Chad.jpg (608x473, 61K)

must be korean, japanese school girls are pretty cute

But I am already a yellow fever bro. Don't need any convincing

Attached: 1513455631893.jpg (800x800, 172K)

>controversial opinion
>memeflag
Every single time. It's all so tiresome

Took off my meme flag. Happy now? Also how is yellow fever controversial on fucking Jow Forums?. This is an anime image board fuck off retard

Attached: 1528102618900.jpg (768x541, 55K)

>i fuck yellow
>controversial
are you retarded you stupid fucking redditor nigger

What if you don't breed by principle?

>don't wanna racemix
>promote interacial couples with chinks

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE NATIONALIST KEK

Attached: 100% pure.png (677x351, 15K)

then you have swallowed the ultimate red pill and realized you owe nothing to the future and defending the white race is a jewish idea that is based on hoping the small percentage of people (dylan roof) who will commit violence against blacks will completely fund the subsequent jewish bankers and lawyers who work through the lawsuits, settlements, media followings, and death penalty processing people who will be waiting for it

t. samuelos abramopoulos

>racemixing
>not controversial

youtube.com/watch?v=IZxXPZ9prag