Im eating sapekanka,how are you folks?

im eating sapekanka,how are you folks?

Attached: 1527799958534.png (465x350, 55K)

JMMING OUT TO SOM MAD FKN MASSIVE JUNGLE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP JUNGLE IS MASSIVE

why only bongs reply to me?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 675K)

Y U FKN BAWIN U LIL FKN BELLEND BLOOBLOO BLOO BIG STONKIN SHITS IN MY POOPY DIAPER
stfu f4m

bong , bong go away dont come back other day

Attached: 1531514374998.gif (500x573, 419K)

haha thje right fkn state cryin ol mook pipe my knob just crash some breakbeat chaos n stop cryin u aint death defying BRRRRRRRRRRAP

What a cute Curuminha

Attached: 1534158225362.jpg (640x640, 64K)

fk m i supposed to say 2 dis fkn durkhead rhodesia bizness

i ate the ham and cheese

yeah i really love her

nice mix bra

and then i ate the protein drink
yuck

why protein drink?

for my muscles

lol

Attached: 1533226823144.png (367x380, 72K)

Been reviewing my goddamn russian grammar and realized my textbook is absolute trash. Can't even turn to my teacher since she's probably in her homeland enjoy her month of vacation but at least I have still have 3 weeks left. Also been running out of ideas for my work.

long time no see bratan , i see you still enjoy your youth

I never had a youth stop hurting me

Attached: Leo.Baskerville.full.739601.jpg (1100x654, 118K)

im like that one polish user who posts hi face
here to flex on you all
lol

dude you live in italia just study, work and enjoy your life if i did find job you will for sure

Italia is a degenerate shit hole and up to a couple of years ago we didn't even have optical fiber

lol even my shithole has optical fiber for about 15 years

Because the government doesn't give a shit aside from keeping money in their pockets and they brainwash us with this WE WUZ KANGS N RENASSAINCE shit

but i guess you will be fine if you manage to graduate university , stay still bratan

I don't think I will. I'm like 3 or 4 exams behind and I feel like shit in class. I'm not willing to stay longer than 3 years but being the fucktard I am I don't have much choice in life unless I can bank on writing to pay my bills.

stay still brother

Attached: 1534115151353.jpg (630x474, 34K)

I have anxiety issues lol I've been friendless for an entire year through uni and I ended up skipping plenty of classes. It's too late to take notes now but last time I failed my grammar exam for a goddamn half point. At least I passed the listening bruh.

just study hard dude , and befriend with teachers they are human beings as well

Attached: 1534136297234.jpg (1199x700, 386K)

Teachers hate me lmao

just your imagination they dont give a fuck about you bro

True which means they can't be friends kek

btw do you live near sea?

No, Tuscan sea is garbage.

outstanding posts