Some communist faggots tore down a confederate monument

They won't stop until every last bit of American culture and history is destroyed will they?

Attached: 1534867643752.jpg (2048x2048, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares about you or your idols polcuck

>monuments go to storage
>milennials no longer cool
>gen x don’t give a fuck
>bring monuments back because history
>everyone chills, boomer milennials die of heartattacks
>life goes on

I don't expect you to care because you are not a America but this is my heritage so i do care
But these monument's have a right to be there it's history for gods sake

its an international board so i expect a few americans to care retard. can you imagine you create a thread to polish history or something and some american posted
>lol no one cares

In Ukraine we destroy communist' monuments.

Attached: article-2520405-19F615EE00000578-721_964x633.jpg (964x633, 164K)

>supporting losers
:^)

Attached: __itou_chitose_iya_na_kao_sare_nagara_kozukuri_sasete_moraitai_and_original_drawn_by_40hara__91c2c63 (672x952, 229K)

A real shame to see people destroying history. Those generals weren't necessarily racist, they were just fighting to defend their homeland, CSA called and they answered. Wish more people made an effort to understand that.

i guess i can see immediate hatred towards them and such but really no one in modern day america should hate General Lee or something so much that they destroy statues and property

>supporting my family's cultural heritage
I guess yankees don't understand loyalty but that makes sense seeing how a larg part of the north's army was mercers

Attached: 1534149832273.png (579x585, 14K)

Most people don't want to understand they just want to scream racist and break something it's a sad sad world we live in

Nobody seems to hate the soldiers, they just hate what they represented.

Meat this for

My family was Confederate too, but we had/have money. Apparently we just switched sides as the war began to favor the north and that was that. Nobody in my family cares about the statues etc. but we are fairly conservative. We have a dixie flag but we never fly it

Dzerjinsky, Ordjenecidze, Lenin, Stalin and pseudo-commie regime(USSR wasn't communist and social country by my opinion)killed many ukranians. Think that ukranians have right to destroy their monuments'. Is general Lee's monument destroyed by descendants of that who was killed by him and confederates?

It seems they did that just to save they skin no offense

Well, yeah, but the soldiers are the ones they target. They even go as far as vandalizing their graves. I just wish they tried to look deeper into these people and see not just a bunch of racist slave owners, but common people caught up in the middle of a war.

Russians was hold in slavery ukranians and other slav nation(poles and belorussians), now they say that that we in our country can't destroy this monuments of Russian Empire and USSR.

People are just very quick to judge and execute. Especially when it comes to those that can no longer defend themselves.

Exactly this no southerner owned slaves save for a few rich folk most soldiers were just simple poor folk

i would say its your ancestors rights to do so. if i launched a background check on those that destroyed general lees statue i wouldnt be surprised at all if most of them were unaffected by the CSAs prejudice or laws. i would also say its unfair to compare the CSA to the USSR.

None taken, that was 100% what happened
I believe ukrainians should have the right to destroy communist monuments, which is the same reason I don’t really mind confederate monuments being taken down. The history should never be forgotten though

We are destroying the monuments of the USSR occupation and the russian slavery in our OWN country. You also need to decide whether CSA is part of the history of modern America or not. If not, then who are you, if not modern americans, like them.
But I'm just a crest with a salary of about 300$ per month and judge from my "garden" where everything is simpler, the enemy is more obvious and there is an opportunity to kill him on our land when he clearly invaded.

>But I'm just a khohol with a salary of about 300$

Attached: 15347754221200.jpg (633x465, 31K)

>American
>Culture

Attached: kattergatter.jpg (612x612, 36K)

If I recall correctly, General Lee joined the rebellion only because he couldn't bear raising a sword against his fellow countrymen. I fail to see any reason for the man to be disrespected.

Big if true

Y-yea well poland ceased to exist for over a century

Attached: 1508541759177.jpg (318x286, 30K)

good one dude. no one has every heard that joke before. imma screencap it and post it on r/Jow Forums thanks for the karma stranger! ;))))

reddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/996nsk/poland_epic_banter/
now we watch as my karma rises

why do they have to do this all the time? What ever happened to self-determination? Why can't we decide whether we want to keep them instead of the marxist elites?

Attached: Vegeta_Crying.png (1024x582, 346K)

The compact is over. This disrespect will be punished. They want Civil War 2.0 and they may get it hard.

>cropped out Jow Forums

Bullet = dodged

No-no, ukranians make poles 1200-1300 years ago, they are our junior "brothers".

>America
>No culture
Think again

Attached: 300px-Declaration_of_Independence_(1819),_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (298x198, 20K)

>american
>has a reddit
Who would have thought

Partition of poland best day of my life
August 5, 1772 best day ever

You do not speak for most americans, that's not our heritage. they belong in museums

Attached: 1534567257722.jpg (250x182, 6K)

How come slave owners are US history?

im not that cruel
literally signed up for reddit just to upload his epic bantz

lies

Attached: Capture.png (194x36, 1K)

if you look theres like 2 other posts of me doing the same thing of uploading shitty banter to shame the person

How can i become as cool as you user?

do what i do exactly.

>implying people only know about history through fucking statues
peak polfaggotry

real talk, as a part of our history, the confederacy is important. the south was only made successful out of the existence of slavery, which is important to rember.
but as an ideal that we should uphold and make monuments to? fuck no. keep it in a museum like said.
should the liberal fags have broken it? of course not. but they think they’re actively preventing racism by doing it, so that should give you an idea of how pointless complaining about retarded faggots is

>they think
and thats the problem. what a minority or even majority THINKS doesnt mean it is. laws prevent property damage and things like this and even if a majority thought it was ok to do this, it wasnt.
the point of statues and momuments is to last forever as a reminder. if you start destroying statues that means youre willing to start destroying books and information,