Hello Jow Forums umm todays thread will be about happiness.are you happy user? how mcuh happy are you...

hello Jow Forums umm todays thread will be about happiness.are you happy user? how mcuh happy are you? i have become at least much happier then before. i hope i can help epople to come out of the dark place.anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1527170541321.jpg (500x400, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/dhcp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glad you're feeling happier lately! :)
How've you been spending the summer?

hey ritsu you look cute in this pic

Attached: 1534880304619.jpg (1800x1555, 813K)

ehh i just spent it being inside mostly. but i was at desu con with a friend the first day. that was bliss :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (360x350, 29K)

im half flip so i dont look anything like that. also im not swedish. but please dont bully mentally ill people. its bad

im back ;)

prove it

ohh... how do i prove this :(

reveal dick

dickpic?! i have never taken those before. do i relly need to take one?

yes

I'm not happy

never please. that is embarrising. whenever people sent dickpics to me people got upset here. sending dickpics is bad :(

is there any major problems in your life? im sorry you arent happy

Please prove it
Just the thought of such a creature lurking this board gives me the shivers

Attached: godnoplsnoohnoplswhy.jpg (593x593, 125K)

at least give us a pic so i can cum over it

fug but i really look like a underage. i dont want any bans or something :(

>underage trap

Attached: 1522257586940.gif (367x265, 558K)

How you doing today Ritsu. Would you like some head pats?

um my hair is messy and my face is tired. should i really do this. i have one of those masks that cover the mouth at least. but umm im stil unsure!

They won't ban you, i play with Hiro on ps4

yes please :3

pls

ok i will try. but im not really attractive i think. i will also have a mask that cover half the face. dont bully please!

Back off nip. This trap is claimed
*head pats*
You don't have to do anything you do want to.

wtf do you do to this child /bant

OMG im really unsure of this :(
iim trying but my hair is in the way.

i got a okayish photo. umm please be a bit patient.

I'm ready to cum

Hi. I'm okay, not very sad or happy. I wish things could change I guess.

Attached: 1532219612757.jpg (2800x3200, 720K)

okey. here is pic.
i dont know if i look good or bad. but im really scared that i look bad :(

Attached: 78678678678.png (1013x1361, 963K)

I'm sure it'll be fine Noranon.

i have been there. bant kind of solve that problem for me becvause it makes me happy. find something you like user :)

i posted a pic of myself on Jow Forums. im sure to get a consekvens or something

Attached: 1521473627172.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Damn, you're cute af

N O R M A L

oh umm okey
probably not though
thanks friend. being normal is the best i think

You look mighty cute there. There's no reason you have you be worried Noranon. *Moar head pats*

thanks for the headpats :)

Time to call Reiko

Have you ever posted nudes? You remember me of someone

um is it that discord guy who want feminine sex slave boys. i wouldnt be a good trap and i dont want to be a sex slave either.

no i have never posted nudes or lewds of myself :)

you're cute as heck boi
you should be more confident :P

I'll try. There are some things I like but I think I've been losing motivation in them, I should just try to do new stuff.
Also you're a qt

Attached: 1529982000923.png (1182x1346, 1.02M)

thanks. but i dont know if it will help my confidence. i will try
i hope you find cool new stuff user. it will make life much more bearable.

Honestly that picture confirms the fact that you'd look super cute in a maid outfit. Or even in a large sweater. You're teasing me aren't you Noranon.

i cant be confident in my looks. what if what i think is beautifull is bad. that i think im only beuatiful because its me. i wont know

im not teasing anyone. though i made the Japanese guy cum. i have never had on maid outfit. but it sounds comfy and cute.

It's okay Noranon. I didn't mean teasing in a bad way. Anyway, how is your day been going so far?

i accidentally slept too long. but thats okey. nothing much then that i think

It's another rainy day here. When i was younger i always thought rainy days were comfy. Listening to the rain hit off the window and the leafs of the trees.

i love that calmness and comfyness too. especially when it fogs the window a bit and stuff. but it hasnt rained hair yet at least. it was very cold this morining tough. i think 4C

Wow. 4c° that sounds nice honestly. I never liked the heat. Winter is probably my favorite season because of all the nice and comfy things you can do. Hot cocoa, snowmen, snow angels.

winter is pretty nice. its really beautiful too. also here in norway the nights last much more. its really a good time.

I was considering moving up further North of in my province. Not only is the housing cheaper, but you also get more snow and less traffic.

sounds good. i miss the rural places i used to live. now i live with my mom and sis close to a city.

I've lived in toronto all my life. Honestly the big city isn't all it's cracked up to be. Traffic, assholes, insane housing costs. It's all too much. The only thing keeping me here is my family and the fact that there is nothing outside the big cities.

i agree user

anyway i am gonna go a shower now. have a nice day anons :)

Okay i guess I'll see you after Noranon. If you're coming back that is

Well this was unexpected

im back. also what was the unexpected?

My brain shrinks every fucking time I see you post. Same with my life expectancy

Attached: 7ae2dbe81b9e2408d9a3e80529d57dd3.jpg (375x500, 186K)

im sorry that you dont like me. i promise i will try my best to be likable.

Gonna track you down and murder you and your family

Its time you consumed the big black cock

>My brain shrinks every fucking time I see you post
Then you must be quite dumb lmao.

is it because im attation hogging again. i just wanted to prove something. because if i didnt im a fat neckbeard faker. but if i do im a attation hore :(

Gas urself you wet fucking fart I hope Hitler comes back just to purge you

Attached: 1520980520109.jpg (480x476, 28K)

big cocks would scare me. i havent even touched a cock before.
what did i do wrong? :(

No you fucking retard if you start with an infinite number and subtract 5 it's still infinite.
Therefore I am still infinitely smarter than you

Attached: 1521139514219.png (874x670, 83K)

Touch Nicemark's black cock

You didn't gas yourself yet, obviously

Attached: 4ed1d74cfaf1de8f553a833d3384351f.jpg (188x164, 4K)

nicemark. is he black?
please just tell me what i did wrong?

I honestly thought you were an ugly fat old guy larping his ass off
But you are actually pretty cute

Yes, Nicemark is black

You ruin everything

Attached: 1520983126701.png (704x711, 1.15M)

>are you happy user?
no
>how mcuh happy are you?
I'm not

you really thought that. okey that scares me a bit. im just a average guy okey. dont think of me as much more then that.

This.

Attached: 1522737565774.jpg (700x1244, 102K)

sudo apt install isc-dhcp-server
**/etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf**
ddns-update-style none;
#option domain-name "example.org";
#option domain-name-servers ns1.example.org, ns2.example.org;
default-lease-time 3600;
max-lease-time 10800;
authoritative;
subnet x.x.x0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
range x.x.x.100 x.x.x.254;
option domain-name-servers x.x.x.1;
option routers x.x.x.1;
}
**/etc/default/isc-dhcp-server**
INTERFACES="enp0s8"
sudo service isc-dhcp-server start
**/etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf**
host OPPC {
hardware ethernet xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;
fixed-address x.x.x.x;
}
service isc-dhcp-server restart
cat /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases
help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/dhcp.html

oh okey. i didnt know. i dont know if he would let me touch his cock. i also want to spare it for my loved one or something like that.
i try not to user :(
im sorry that you feel taht way. can i help you in any way? maybe you just need to do stuff you like or get your feelings out.

stupid fat gay retard

Attached: 1522728341811.gif (720x480, 126K)

>can i help you in any way
No, I'm not sad, happy or depressed. I'm meh.

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

i know im a faggot. i just try to be a good faggot right.

i am very happy

He loves you. Hes a tsundere

You have failed me for the last time Admiral.

Attached: 1521527419567.png (305x442, 239K)

Attached: 1518261766260.jpg (639x465, 36K)

im been there many times. try to find new intersting ways to enjoy life.
thats good user. keep being happy :)
tsunderes are cute . im still a bit unsure.

i just try my best to be a good happy poster who spreads happiness.

you can be assured that nicemark is a cute muscular blackman

thats good i guess. but does he even like me? how is he personality like? i think i have talked with him for some time. in summer he used to be in iceland right?

too fat stupid gay and retarded to not be obese?
truly a nigger, expects everything to be handed to his fat ass on a plate

Attached: 1519537473519.jpg (433x419, 31K)

im sorry that i am bad or something. but i try my best to not be bad.

You could instantly tell who he is if you used int extra flags

You're not even fun I should've just called you a nigger and kept it at that
Fuck you
Nigger

Attached: 1526741911698.jpg (552x748, 84K)

but i dont though. anyway if people want to be hidden i will let them be hidden.