There is nothing wrong with killing fascists. Their ideology is inherently violent...

There is nothing wrong with killing fascists. Their ideology is inherently violent, violence against them is ALWAYS self-defense

Attached: 14837792778602.jpg (958x768, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8m2BYv02Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true, considering the fascists started the war first. just like the confederates

really makes you think... hmmm

Attached: 1534562480215.png (500x522, 148K)

fascism itself isn’t inherently violent unless opposed

>killing unarmed people isn't violent
>unless opposed with equal force

damn Jow Forums you really triple digit iq there

if you’re talking about nazi atrocities, hitler’s neuroses isn’t a part of fascism. opposing the state would get you imprisoned in a fascist state which is what i meant by violence

just stop

>estado novo
>standestaat
>franco regime
i don’t like fascism either but i’m just saying

killing people for wrong think is fascism

Mao and Stalin killed people for having opposing ideals nothing more nothing less.
You want to kill people for having opposing ideals hiding behind the guise of protecting free speech.
Just admit communism is the violent ideology. You guys have had multiple tries too over at least 80 years and it always ends up the same with starving masses and heaps of dead innocents.

technically more people have died as a result of capitalism than all states that fall under the communist umbrella

By that logic, they have the same right to always kill you too
I'm all for it, kill each other and leave the rest of us alone

commies aren't people

>just like the confederates
did this boy just speak some of that PROPAGANDA? Oh boy, time to get triggered! I hope he isn't only pretending!

Technically but they weren't killed for being dissidents or under the guise of a better way through capitalism.

"Guys, Guys, Its OK to kill people I dont agree with because I dont like their Ideology"
Nice try, Libtard.

Attached: Equality 2.png (582x555, 537K)

>ideoLOGy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

yes

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=m8m2BYv02Nw

Attached: 1475267989152.png (615x680, 425K)

SAY IT WITH ME:
BASED
AND
REDPILLED

by the way, lovin ya satirization of leftypol faggots. more like leftypoofs, amirite? cheers on, mate. keep it up with the epic shitposts.

same with commies

This but unironicaly

Says the terrorist. ANTIFA is the new KKK in that they wear masks and attack random people they don't like because "facist" is anyone they don't agree with. I can't wait for some of you fuckers to show up in my town and get your asses kicked by all the conservatives which is nearly everyone.

And another thing: violence will win absolutely nobody to your side and instead alienate them. Know how I got a few redpills? I talk politics with friends and family sometimes, we try to be as polite as possible,, and instead of being like "no, you're wrong!" they gave me some interesting arguments that were worth thinking about.

There is nothing wrong with killing communists. Their ideology is inherently violent, violence against them is ALWAYS self-defense

Like immigration. We're not being mean to the brown people. We simply don't have enough resources to accomodate everyone at once and we need to look after our own first. We also need to secure our borders because one person coming in unaccounted for might be carryimg drugs or worse; a bomb!