Any questions?

Any questions?

Attached: the niggers of europe.png (500x377, 28K)

I legitimately feel bad for Germany
They keep fucking up Europe as well as the rest of the world time and time again
WWI, WWII, EU, and probably WWIII will be their fault, too

hi I am swede residing in us

germany can burn

WWIII will be done by russia. I've seen the polls, all the bets here in switzerland are set on russia.
I have 5k on russia i really hope i don't fuck up.
also, america is the 2nd favorite in this game so be quiet.

>if they didn't try to ooga booga other people's clay
[citation needed]

That is the dumbest image I have ever seen and it fits the average American perfectly

Attached: le 49% face.jpg (720x551, 92K)

Upset the near half century of European peace by giving Germany land it has absolutely no modern day claim on, yeah sounds like a great idea

>clay
What a shit meme.

how many times Russia started world wars?

Attached: 1530461346807.png (500x522, 133K)

how many times Russia started wars?

gives

Attached: british sector.png (464x599, 84K)

How many wars is russia currently fighting?

Attached: 1534507489954.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Russia is too pathetic to start a world war, mabye the Soviet but not modern day Russia. If however Russia decides to get suicidal and go to war against the EU and US they will get obliterated within 2 months max

Dubs of truth

who else would start WWIII then?

China

China becomes to powerful in trade and USA chimps out and declares war

Only Germany has enough power and influence to start world wars.

Attached: 1527281342510.gif (549x598, 212K)

As they say, all good things come in threes.

Attached: 1534334951034.png (251x599, 214K)

Why was it so important to Tsar Nicholas to get entangled in an European conflict, especially after they lost the war with Japan?

Attached: 1535038494315.jpg (368x222, 24K)

yeah ive got a question:
when will t.swift follow drake on twitter?

Russia is literally just being bullied right now, they aren't a threat on the world stage. EU, China, USA? Those are the only ones to really worry about. South America or Africa might turn out to have potential threats too but not right now.

based

Because guaranteeing the balkans was a good idea.

Well they could have made some sort of agreement with Wilhelm, but I guess he was too stubborn to negotiate with, and Austria would have kept annexing Balkan countries either way.

Attached: 1535039842172.jpg (529x680, 120K)

Once, as the invasion of poland by both germany and russia sparked WWII

Honestlly fuck most germans. Some of them are complete motherfucking brainlets, that are incapable of understanding loose english, context, sarcasm and can't read nor understand english for shit. That is unless you say something to them 3 times more and more formally and verbosely .I shit you not r/germany won't even understand what I am saying here. I would wipe off germany and all those brainlets out of the map.

kot

Bappity