Does Jow Forums believe at least partially in the supernatural?

does Jow Forums believe at least partially in the supernatural?

has Jow Forums experienced anything they can't explain rationally?

Attached: 12132.png (610x523, 384K)

I'm literally a skeleton

Attached: me.png (240x240, 128K)

kot

Attached: vzD419gxeyayFW-EFl7OQ2E1LsArNrLozgEthNOOArg.jpg (540x481, 62K)

nope
nope

Attached: 875345u685465.jpg (600x364, 36K)

AHHHHHHHHHHH

visit /x/

they're literally all schizophrenics it only counts if normal people say it

>does Jow Forums believe at least partially in the supernatural?
no
>has Jow Forums experienced anything they can't explain rationally?
no

depends on how you define supernatural
in the sense that I believe things happen that we don't understand, or can't explain, yes.
In the sense that those things break the rules of reality, no
as far as "can't explain rationally", just what faggots australians are on this board comes to mind

>just what faggots australians are on this board comes to mind
terrifying

well the thread being a dud made me feel better anyway

Attached: 1484731817-184453df6eb93db4f1d936873739e30a.gif (280x157, 297K)

Well there you have it folks
/thread

sometimes in the dead of winter in the middle of night
as the wind hollows and the branches ache barren
dark forms of long spent days creep around the corners of my eyes.

The only supernatural thing here is the mystery behind how Jow Forums is still going

>The only supernatural thing here is the mystery behind how Jow Forums is still going
go to 8ch instead abandon hope for it

My hope remains. I will stay with Jow Forums till it dies

>I will stay with Jow Forums till it dies
it died in the desperate clamor for identity weeks after it was made none of you faggots will even post without a name, an avatar and 8 other people on discord to reply to you

Attached: 1528823503367.jpg (700x700, 44K)

or if you're a faggot manlet who should have kys weeks ago

>literally disabled

That's fair for most posters. I still find it comfortable for when I'm bored or want to dick off for a bit.

my gf leaving me

alright ill invite u to our secret discord server if u want
post ur thingy

>alright ill invite u to our secret discord server if u want
no

ur loss

w8
kiaora#1790
add that lole

nah
I was just gonna tell you there's no secret discord responsible for some series of posts here and you're being a paranoid retard anyway.

and it wasn't even mine

yeah, I know it wasn't. There's a 50/50 chance I added you before for about 30 seconds and told you to stop being gay or something to that effect

no, but I like reading about other people's experiences. Women seem to have especially weird stories relating to psychosis.

looks like something kiwi

did it work?

Attached: 6798c483ada4ff4b2579046a278a25823fefa9cd8dc4b797e82d509ca6ab8732.png (718x526, 167K)

I'm not giving up on any of you.
No matter how many times the futility of helping others to overcome their insurmountable flaws is made apparent to me, I refuse to give up on any of you. If I can save even a single one of the hopeless people in this world, it will have been worth it. They're out there, somewhere.

Attached: 1455857787045.jpg (1273x713, 140K)

aww

you're not such a bad guy really

there was a sekrit club discord though i don't even know if people still use it

As a refugee from /x/, yes

Attached: 1533027551655.png (409x389, 125K)

Not really, no. But there is this one thing that keeps on bugging me though. When I was around 8 I fell from pendulum swings and that thing should've killed me for sure on its way back, but somehow I got out of its way. Whats wierd is I don't remember at all how I did it and dont remember anything straight after that thing happened.
picrelated is somewhat similar but that thing was bigger and full metal, also much lower to the ground, i'm pretty certain it should've hit me very hard at the very least

Attached: качели.jpg (714x536, 185K)

>be me
>post dog with nife on /x/
>no one ever reveals if its tru

hi

they say always start with a joke
long time reader, first time poster outside of /x/

I have schizophrenia
my voices, aren't my thoughts

yes
saw a ufo once, also when i was a kid felt something hairy brushed along my leg while i was in bed and there wasnt any hairy things anywhere near me

When I was 13 me and my friends saw an orange UFO with a weird "flight" pattern. I don't think it was aliens, but it was fucking inexplicable I can tell you that much

When I was ~17 some of my college classes were in an old converted mansion. We used to fuck around in the classrooms before when it was empty. Me and a friend went for a piss and the pipes started creaking. For a laugh, we were saying "oh shit, its a ghost", we started saying shit like "knock if you can hear us", quietly enough that no one in adjacent rooms couldn't hear us and sure enough the knock would respond. It did this so reliably that we got spooked, checked out the classrooms nearby and waited in the hallway to see if someone would appear. They didn't. We returned into the bathroom and we noticed a 6x2ft stain on the wall. Idk if it was there before or not, but we never noticed. It wasn't damp, wasn't paint. Chipping off little bits of paint just got you to the next level where the stain still showed. We got the hell out of the building and waited for the rest of the class because we got so sp00ked I don't know what the hell was going on, again, I don't think it was supernatural, but it was really spooky

no.
supernatural doesn't exist.
i saw strange shit, tho, that i still dont know what was, like strange lights in the sky, but i aint that stupid to think that it was the spirit of my great grandmother or shit like dat