Why can't all grown-up women be like Misato if I'm Shinji?

Why can't all grown-up women be like Misato if I'm Shinji?

Attached: neon-genesis-evangelion-shinji-misato-kissing.jpg (1024x758, 189K)

you didn't have an aunt like that?

no

anime isn't real life
people are sentient sapient beings with complex brains and anatomy and hormones and chemicals and shit they can't just be reduced to idealist 2 dimensional plot devices

>people are sentient sapient beings with complex brains
Wrong, normalfags are cattle.

>normalfags are cattle.
this

even cattle are more complex than anime

anime is written by people who may or may not know how to shape personalities and characters
people are just cattle, save for exceptions

this line of thinking is why you will never find a woman

I have already found a woman, I just wish she was less whiny but at that point she wouldn't be stuck with me

women are whiny and wishy washy
men are angry and firm
it's how our body dictates us to be. accept it without being absorbed by it. work with it or in spite of it. love her and don't try to imagine her as an anime girl because you aren't an anime guy dumbass.

according to you my body dictates i'm a woman

you might be an anime man

Then I'd better get myself a man who looks like a girl

your biology doesn't align with seeking other men and so you will never be satisfied that way. if a man looks like a girl he likely has a disproportionately high amount of the female hormone and will act similarly because of it, but you can never mate with him or feel the same way for him as a normal man would for a normal woman. don't buy into homosexual trap propaganda, it's dishonest and leads to despair for both parties.

I don't want any children

that is your conscious mind making that distinction and in direct conflict with your body's interests. the common theme here is to do what you were built for, not what you think you want or what has been hammered into your head as an acceptable alternative lifestyle. you can live that way if you want but it isn't ideal for lasting peace.

I don't want any kids. I'm a misanthrope and I'm a selfish cunt who wants to enjoy life.

Why can't all boys be like Kaworu if I'm shinji?

i had a cat once
she was a cunt and scratched the living shit out of me
then she had a litter of kittens and was very happy
then we spayed her and she became a cunt again and ran away

you are like this now but maybe not always. you may enjoy life more if you accept life for what it is instead of fighting it.

are you really a grandfather

>she was a cunt and scratched the living shit out of me
>then she had a litter of kittens and was very happy
>then we spayed her and she became a cunt again and ran away
classic feral

normalfags and animals can only act based on their animalistic nature. humans can think by themselves

humans can think voluntarily and make conscious decisions but should use that ability for their own wellbeing and nothing antagonistic to it

having no kids to kill my life is for my well being

>your biology doesn't align with seeking other men and so you will never be satisfied that way
I'm more satisfied with men than women. You biology tells us something bs is completely retarded.
>the common theme here is to do what you were built for
We weren't built to go to space either, yet here we are. Only doing what nature/god tells you to instead of doing what you want doesn't make sense if you aren't a medieval peasant.
>what has been hammered into your head as an acceptable alternative lifestyle.
what if the opposite was hammered, uh?
Humans are way over animals in term of philosophic and mental devellopement. Or maybe you breeders are on their level.

it's what you think is good for your wellbeing because of depression and disinformation
lol

it's what i want because it makes me happy and i don't give a shit about looking good in front of everyone, plus i'd be a shit father

holy shit yall are a bunch of faggots being full of yourself

Nice, really proved your intelectual superiority here.

>holy shit yall are a bunch of faggots being full of yourself
rude

you don't seem happy, you seem disenfranchised with relationships and life. you say you don't want to look good in front of everyone, but what looks better than prostrating yourself and not breeding when all you hear is that the world is going to shit and overpopulation is a problem? everyone thinks they'll be a shit parent until they are, that worry can stop it from being so and shows you care enough about it to entertain the prospect. instinct always kicks in and triumphs over man's image of himself. instinct acts to preserve oneself and one's bloodline. you will be fine.
1. lol remains my response to this
2. some people were born with immense intelligence and creativity. some of these people designed spaceships. that is what they were meant to do. they were not meant to deny their intelligence and work at a desk job or flip burgers. a tall man may be a good repairman or painter since he can reach better. a strong man is obviously good at manual labor. a fast man may be a good hunter or police officer. make use of your gifts. if you have many gifts, incorporate them all into your life.
3. lol remains my response to this

>that is what they were meant to do
No, they weren't meant to do anything, you are trying to apply an arbitrary moral rule here. They were not meant to do anything, they decided to use their capacities for something. There's not a single meaning in life, you have to make your own. If your goal is to be happy and live free, then it's a good goal. You should read some actual philosophers like socrate and epicure instead of copying african tribe's ethics.
Also, do you really believe that overpopulation is NOT a problem?

anyone ever tell you you are all fucking mooks

Attached: 1510594713208.jpg (960x720, 48K)

you call things which are objectively encoded in us arbitrary. things are backward for you and i cannot change that. maybe that's what you're here for. maybe work from your own perspective in life and as you age and gather new information about yourself and the world, help other younger people like you through or out of what you went through. i cannot change your mind or your nature but time might.

>you call things which are objectively encoded in us arbitrary.
They might be encoded in some, but not in all. Some people just don't want kids, why can't you get over it? You are being fallacious.
>things are backward for you and i cannot change that.
Not an argument
>maybe work from your own perspective in life and as you age and gather new information about yourself and the world, help other younger people like you through or out of what you went through.
gibberish
pointless

it's a fantasy you animal fucker, jesus.

it is encoded in a smart man to be smart
it is encoded in a tall man to be tall
it is encoded in a strong man to be strong
it is encoded in a fast man to be fast
it is encoded in all living beings to reproduce
i don't understand the confusion

Attached: 1534098321426.png (901x602, 984K)

>it is encoded in all living beings to reproduce
It's not tho. Some people just don't want to and have no desire to reproduce. Also some people have bad things encoded, like pedophilia and the likes. Just because it's encoded doesn't mean you should act on it. You're sperging out about this, why do you even care? People have lived without kids and happilly since the dawn of times.

but those things are in direct conflict with the wellbeing of oneself and others and are not innate or dictated by biology. i am saying very plainly that people are happier when they reproduce due to instinct and chemicals produced by the mind in response to the act and the attachment one gains for their spouse and child. chemicals which cannot be fully replicated by masturbation and nonconventional/deviant sexual encounters. to purposely deny yourself that experience is detrimental. people may have lower than average sex drives or sex drives which shoot off in some other direction but even so it is still in you to do these things, you have the capacity for it and will benefit from it. identity is a completely learned trait. biology is not.

>but those things are in direct conflict with the wellbeing of oneself and others and are not innate or dictated by biology.
Do you actually believe the only things we can't change are the good one? That's hillarious. So being good at math is innate, but being bad is not? And yes, some people are born pedo and can't do anything about it, that's why they have to be castrated.
> I am saying very plainly that people are happier when they reproduce due to instinct and chemicals produced by the mind in response to the act and the attachment one gains for their spouse and child.
And I am vere plainly saying that it's bullshit, and that tons of people were happier without kids. Most infanticides are committed by the parents.
chemicals which cannot be fully replicated by masturbation and >nonconventional/deviant sexual encounters
You can adopt you know? Or use science, soon with the ispcs. And some people just can't get pleasure from the other sex. That's all.
>to purposely deny yourself that experience is detrimental.
Nice fact you pull out of your ass buddy. I'll do whatever I want with my life.
>people may have lower than average sex drives or sex drives which shoot off in some other direction but even so it is still in you to do these things, you have the capacity for it and will benefit from it.
Nope, some people just can't force themselves to.
>identity is a completely learned trait.
Homosexuality existed before it became an «identity».

@all that bait
prove it

Quod gratis asseritur gratis negatur, my friend.