Wh*Toids BTFO

>wh*Tes = we wuz founder of civilization,philoshopy
>also wh*Tes = cant stand outside for over 10 minutes

fuck wh*Te people and their lies

Attached: if-you-need-sunscreen-to-go-outside-you-were-never-4205138.png (500x599, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should live in the caves where they belong in.

based and redpilled

Kill wh*tey

>Wh*te cuisine

Attached: 1535019182589.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

Whites just steal credit for Jewish inventions half the time.
Albert Einstein? They claim him, he was Jewish.
Whites only benefited because the Jews were willing to do the tasks that needed to make society function such as finance, literature, science, technology, etc.

They would be nothing without our presence and they know it deep inside.

Kill all wh*Tes

wh*Tes are including melaninated goddesses in their bloodlines now

Attached: 1534383612849.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

The 3rd reich proved otherwise tho

Hitler was a self hating jew

wh*Tes are finished.

no he saved us from the POLISH DEATH CAMPS and was the founder of israel

but the average nigger dies at the age of 50 of super-aids and the plague.
meanwhile we die at 83 in our sleep

OH NONONO

Attached: 1511440228094.png (639x641, 355K)

based

obama always looked like a cuck anyway.
i mean he and his tranny husband probably rent white bulls for his kidnapped 'daughters'

wh*Te genocide best day of my life

In 1936 Prof. Runka Kukalainen, from University Suokonmäki in Southern Ostrobothnia, worked on an Anthropological project in the Swiss Canton of Zug. In one of the first interdisziplinary projects of all time he and the Swiss Archaeologist Edamer Eichlkäs were interpreting human remains that recently came to daylight in a local quarty. The stratigraphy of the surrounding soil showed that these remains were as old as 180000 years and belonged to a juvenile Neanderthal male. Other than a few decorative molluscs they found human hair, blonde hair, typical to that of northern Europeans. These findings let the scientists conclude that the hyperborean race remained largely intact, within the genes (DNA) of todays Europeans. These very genes must have been the reason for the increased survivability of the modern white man compared to lesser races.

Attached: 1534880433477.jpg (620x992, 55K)

Life expectancy for whites is going down. Strong BLACK BVLLS are building immunity to growing diseases while whites are dying from the flu now.

i hope theyre immune to bullets too. since thats the first thing they will see when they come out of their fat buffoon mom's apehole

Niggers get vitamin d deficiency up here. They can keep Africa where they're better suited for the strong sun if all of them get out of Europe where pale skin is better.

Its quite the contrary you would be nothing more than other sandnigger tribe without europeans , and all you achieviments are only in the last century

>In the early 1930ies Prof. Runkaa Kukalainen, of former University of Suokonmäki in Southern Ostrobothnia, was the key researcher for Applied Anthropology. His research was dedicated to ancient Egypt. Together with Egyptologists he was gathering mummies, several of which were sold on the bazaar as souvenirs. After evaluating the mummies he postulated that ancient Egyptians were of Nordic heritage. His findings were swept under the rug after the university had to close, due to personnel having allegedly ties to communists.
Fast Forward
>Researchers found out that Egyptians only became sub-saharan admixtures after the Roman period well into the Islamic age due to miscegenation.
>nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Attached: 1534502370257.png (439x346, 86K)

Without Hitler you'd still speak Arabic, stop claiming to be jewish.

If you need welfare to feed your family you weren't meant to live at all

Permaculture is the way to go

this. i work my ass off so some freeloaders can get 7 children and complain about the system

Only if the children are european and you don't have your own children. Then it is nessecary to sacrifice yourself (via taxes) for the tribe.

Boomer tier post

Based and redpilled.

>need
If it's given, you take. If you give too much, you don't deserve to have, and you will die. Thems the ropes.

The Ottoman Empire would capture slaves from Africa
the women if pretty enough were added to the sultans harem or sold to some other rich Turk
all the young African boys were castrated if some of them were deemed "pretty" enough they too were sold to some Turkish perv but majority of them were trained to be eunuch workers guard the harem and do all the menial work for the women in the harem
hundreds of years later the Turkish people who enslaved,castrated and humiliated those black Africans would be LARPing as black Africans themselves on a anime image sharing website

I don't know if this is funny or depressing

Attached: 1534951833869.jpg (480x768, 87K)

also Turks are white Europeans with central asiatic origin and Semitic mix and nothing will ever change that

Why do black girls never look like that?!

>girls
um user

I know but why do their actual girls never look like that

Have your own children. Oh, wait, you can't even talk to women, let alone have sex with them.

Wh*Tes btfo

Based and redpilled

They know is the only option to keep their family lineage in the BLACK future

Is Bret Chad for beraku peeporu?

Based fuck wh*Toids

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 1.06M)

God damn I love black supremacist graphic design, it always looks like it belongs in some angry sixth-grader's PowerPoint presentation.

TRUE DAT

Attached: autismlvl.jpg (613x247, 10K)