Any of you guys feel me?

any of you guys feel me?

>father was a complete boomer cuck pussy who let his wife control him
>mother was a bipolar psycho bitch who emotionally/psychologically abused me
>older sister was just as big of a cunt
>father allowed this abuse to happen and never defended me, always taking their side

How many of you can relate to that story?

Attached: 16906535_2033091543584399_5052072057785810944_n.jpg.jpg (480x269, 29K)

You're a faggot for not killing your whole family and raping their corpses. Kys

>le "I was abuuuuuused by my meanie of a sister abloo abloo" poster
How can a girl even abuse you lol what did she call you a virgin fag or something

Sounds kinda like my childhood. I haven't spoken to my family in 10 years. Don't miss them one bit.

The one or two times I fought back, my pussy cuck father threatened to have the cops called.

This is why beta males need to be shot. Beta males breed and cannot control their women and the women become out of control. That is America in a nutshell

Same. I have not seen my family in 8 years and text-chat thru Skype once a month. If I wasn't financially dependent on them I'd have totally cut them off 100%

Don't forget the sobs who cry about how mommy and daddy were mean to them 20 years ago. I get it, most parents suck to some degree and have no idea what they're doing but at some point you have to just deal with the shitty hand you were dealt and try to be the best man you can without their help. But that takes fortitude and perseverence that most of the sad boys who drop out of society lack, so they whimper like a bitch faggot for the rest of their lives.
Wait, you haven't talked to them in 8 years but are still financially dependent on them?

Due to the abuse I never really "launched", never went to college and thus am not in a position to financially support myself

I'm applying for disability soon tho

You're a nigger

So all of you cucks who say "just get a job", please keep working and paying taxes so I can live for free off welfare.

So what was the point of this thread again

Rape your father. He probably thinks men can't be raped so you're doing nothing wrong.

to see if any other guys experienced the same

American society failed me, fine, society can now PAY for me

>beta males need to be shot
>please keep working and paying taxes so I can live for free off welfare
In all seriousness I hope you work through whatever fucked up cognitive dissonance you're experiencing

I hope you grow a brain and realize that society has failed us young white males

Keep working and paying taxes, cuck. I need my disability money and slaves like you provide it thru your hard work and taxes

I'm doing fine my man, I had a white conservative father who taught himself to fix any machine he came across, worked overtime to provide for my medical expenses as a child and is retiring at 55

never had an older sister or a mentally ill mother, but I can definitely understand the weak father part

>dad tells me to go work
>I tell him to fuck off
>he fucks off
>comes back a week later asking me to work
>I tell him to fuck off
>he fucks off

I'm a NEET for 4 years now, I'm not saying it's not my responsibility get out of this lifestyle but parents shouldn't just let their kids wither away because they told them to fuck off. Soon all they can do is whine about lost potential, yet it was within their power to kick me out or some other shit

well sounds like they never abused you, so you don't have the same excuse that I do.

FPBP
STOP STEALING MY NAME
IM THE REAL Q
I BREDIGDID DIS
WWG1WGALLAHAKBAR
Q

Learn from their mistakes dumbass.

too late. I am technically "autistic" so I am an outcast from society regardless. So either way I have no choice but disability.

Keep working, dumb goy, I need my disability checks in the mail, which your tax dollars pays for!

there were some bad things that happened, but it was never intentional and never happened regularly, so yeah you're right, I can't make the same excuses you do. But excuses don't get me anywhere so I don't really care. Excuses won't stop me from being a NEET and wasting my life, no matter how good they are. Actions will do that.

But I'm interested, how exactly were you abused by your family?

You just described my upbringing perfectly . Down to mum with the bipolar

It was hell man I ran away as far as I could the day I turned 18 with zero confidence 0 money and 0 life experience . It was hard I got arrested just a Week after my 18th birthday then again 3 weeks after that arrest. Even being homeless living however I could I felt 10x happier then living home. Eventually after 4 months I got arrested again and had to go back home to put on house arrest . God going back was pure hell. I saved up money tho and fucked off again once the day I could leave came . Been living in my own place two years now hopping between different shit jobs and slutty women . Anything is better then home but this life right now isn't all that great ethier . Never finished highschool tho so i can't ask for much more

Attached: ead.png (571x515, 66K)

i explained it already

constant emotional and psychological abuse from my mother and sister

my pussy ass cuck father did nothing to stop them and actually would take their side

that kind of situation will create a RAGE inside you, slowly over the years. I'm now a full blown psychopath, I have no real emotions outside of anger, and I basically hate everyone

you could have become a buddhist monk?

yeah I got that they abused you psychologically, but I wanted some examples.

Also why don't you beat up your father?

The absolute state
Enjoy living off food stamps while I'm eating high dollar food and driving a newer sports car.

yea, beat up my father, whom i am still financially dependent on. Good idea

well i won't be homeless or living in some run-down apartment, I already have a life-hack I am using that has elevated me above 99% of Americans. So the joke's on you, cuck.

Keep working and pay taxes, I need muh welfare!

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? Why do mods not remove these shitty blog posts?

I wish I could take your pain away

Politics = Society

I am talking about a social trend that is huge but no one ever talks about it

alienated young white males

But you aren't alienated because of society, this is strictly about your home life and result of the actions of two individuals

so you're saying that the tens of millions of young white men who are alienated from society don't exist? It is SOCIETY that enables the behavior at the micro level (family unit).

become dependent on the state and then beat your father up.

also you didn't give me any examples

Yea jokes on my dad tho. Now my sister is genderqueer and all her friends call her by our dads name.
Kill me

My father is a successful small business owner who would let me come to work and when I asked for money he told me hes been paying me all my life. The value of a dollar my freinds. My uncle was quite a man as well, he would tell my cousins to go figure something out themselves if they came to him with stupid shit. My entire family of blond hair blue eyed master race mother fuckers is quite successful.

Yeah
Not exactly, parents had pretty respectful equal relationship, but my sister was a sadistic psychopath who would hurt me for fun and my parents basically let it happen because she wrecked less furniture if she could take it out on me. So, yeah, evens out to about the same.

i wish my parents hadn't supported me cause i grew dependent on their money and now I cannot do anything, even if I wanted to.

your parents are evil. You should hire a lawyer and sue them for emotional/psychological child abuse.

are you into femdom because of this psycho mother and abusive older sister now?

Uh
Yeah
You sure you aren't exaggerating a little bit? Tens of millions? I'm on board with disenfranchised white males, I get that, but what happened to you wasn't caused by a higher force, you were just born into a shitty family unit. Every family unit has problems, but not to the point where the children can't function and have families of their own, that's unusual

I don't think of it as wasting your life. I think about it as being happy in your refuge while the outside world burns down. Like being the aristocracy during a famine or crisis. I don't think of it as having no direction. For me it's steering in the opposite direction to you can be free to live well while others flounder. I don't get the NEET depression thing.

tens of millions of young white men in the Western world.

The jewish media never mentions us or admits we exist. According to the j-media, the "alt-right" is "just a few thousand Jow Forums posters".

Never thought of that I just hopped on the first train out of my city . Your pretty lucky tho user having financial support while you get disability looks like your gonna be set for a pretty comfy life atleast .
It's a common theme user it comes from deeper issues of society that lead to these disfunctional fucked up family's .

Gonna need a rundown of these tens of millions white male NEETs, but I know you don't have anything to support that claim

that's not true, the media tells us that all white nationalists are white incels. even though incels come from all races. of course, they talk shit about us but would never dare to discuss the suicide rates among whites

my life has been comfy, which is why i don't completely hate my father

i just wish my parents hadn't been useless shits and allowed me to become a NEET and dependent on them.

i'm in a similar boat. except i've developped all kinds of femdom fetishes from being abused over the years, it's hell.

Society doesn't exist if you shield yourself from it enough. Does someone living in a gated community experience the same things as the rest if the nation if it's in turmoil? No. The man living in the gated community can resume life as normal while only the outside world suffers.

So is this thread just your way of justifying being a lazy nigger who blames everyone else but himself for doing nothing with his life? At what point are you going to stop blaming your parents for being jerks and get a job and stop relying on them? 25? 35? 45? 55? When they're dead, will you keep collecting disability checks and saying to yourself "I have no other choice, I can't do anything, I don't want to do anything for myself because of what happened to me as a child"? Stop being a nigger, get some therapy and get your shit together before you're in a hospice bed dying of old age and regretting not at least trying to do something with the one shot you get at life.

How long have you been NEET? The first few years always seem like heaven to me, after that it quickly turns into hell. Maybe we're just
two different kinds of people.

>I don't get the NEET depression thing
watching everyone you know start life while you wither away in your room does that to you. At least it did for me.

Make something of yourself, then make one last trip home, and tell them to their faces that you disown them, why you disown them. and that you're never coming back to visit them again...not even at their funerals.

And if you're worried about getting cut out of a will, you should have never started this thread in the first place.

Attached: 1289421048901.jpg (146x145, 37K)

i never developed femdom, for some reason.

once again. AMERICAN SOCIETY has failed us young white men. If you weren't such a cuck, you would agree

No. My Italian-Brazilian family is Catholic and things work right. My father was a very dominant man, who even beat my mother once or twice, which is how things should be (remember Schopenhauer: women are like kids).

Furthermore, in his youth dad was a hunter (he killed leopards [jaguar? puma? don't know how you call onças], crocodiles, raging bulls etc.) and a womanizer.

The onions of the family is me. I grew up among women (no brothers/male cousins of my age) and have Asperger's. I am no hunter and womanizer like dad was. At least I'm a good student.

Why? Then you would have to face a world that sucks more often. I can't imagine why you would be mad at them. I don't get being depressed as a NEET. It's like being an old school aristocrat. I'm completely detached from most of the negative changes in the world because I choose to isolate myself.

in America, if a white man even raises his voice at his wife, the armed police will arrest him at gunpoint

>AMERICAN SOCIETY has failed us
Saying it over and over doesn't make your projection truer

Well, i guess that is one strategy. If you can’t beat the nigger BE the nigger. Good luck with it.

I agree that society is far from perfect, but you can't blame it or your parents for everything your whole life. Someday you'll have to start doing shit. Or become a manchild, it's your choice really, but don't say you weren't warned when you are a 40 year old virgin NEET whose only accomplishment in life was putting blame on others

Why do you tell lies

Young white men can't get jobs. Fuck society. If society won't hire us, then they can fucking PAY for us.

Yes they can what are you even talking about

You've been castrated by the Frankfurt school.

For me I don't see it as withering away. I see it as escaping a nightmare universe where you don't have to live by its social consequences. NEETs go out all the time for fun. I didn't envy the others I thought "They have to deal with this but I don't. I'm happy I don't." I can essentially live comfy while the world burns down and be smug about it.

You said we were different people and I agree. I see this as a refuge or gated community you see it as a prison. I wonder what makes the difference. I don't have mommy issues. In fact my mom was so great to me nobody in the universe can compare to her and I never want to leave her.

I feel you buddy a little bit different for me but similar my family is a bunch of crazy jewhovas witness that blindly follow whatever the cult tells them, I was never aloud to make friends outside of the cult and most of the people around my age where self-righteous pricks

In my opinion the dominant society doesn't exist if I shield myself from it enough. I think reality is a subjective thing.

If you live in a low crime neighborhood in a high crime nation reality for you is low crime. High crime doesn't exist to you because you don't experience it. There is no objective reality because everyone has a different experience of their own reality.

most of the guys on this board have been

why do you think young white men are so fucking angry?

I'm not angry. I'm smug like an upper class aristocrat.

do the really not hire you or do you just think they don't because of affirmative action bullshit? Have you ever tried getting a job? I don't doubt it's hard, but if millions of white's couldn't get jobs in the US I'm sure I'd have heard more than just your post about it

>I wonder what makes the difference
I guess it comes down to feeling independent. I know that in todays world I'll never be truly independent unless I get an isolated farm and manage to convince the government to leave me alone. In other words, it'll never happen. But I can still get a bit of independence by not being dependent on my parents for everything.

> In fact my mom was so great to me nobody in the universe can compare to her and I never want to leave her.
I understand, my mother is also a gift from above. But I someday I have to leave, or become a manchild. I don't really see an alternative, if you got one please, I'm listening

>ignoring evil so that I can feel better
I can't do that, no matter how hard I try. I'd have to cut my internet, and if I do that I might as well stop being NEET. But I respect your choice, if you're able to live that way I'm happy for you user.

no one hires young white men because boomers hate young white men, and women hate us too. So yes, if you're a young white male, you might as well just get on disability for "autism" or whatever and live for free and watch society burn

Then how the fuck am I posting from work as a young white man, in an office full of middle-aged white men, in an industry where I have seen only white men

When I see the internet all I think is I'm thankful most of that not is my reality. Seeing how the internet people live to me is like how Americans see it when they see remote tribes in Africa live on TV. I'm that disconnected. I'm an observer.

yes, otherwise any industry that lets women do the hiring, no white guy will get hired unless he's a Chad Thundercock

>Didn't have a father
>Overly strict mother
>Became overly too lenient when she converted to Christianity.
>Left home now :)

You know most people go day-to-day, drive to work, pick up their groceries and visit their families without experiencing any Marxism
The only time you will be exposed to it is if you turn on a screen or show up to a city hall on the wrong day, or if you choose to live in an overwhelming liberal area

>no white guy will get hired unless he's a Chad
you should stop visiting this place for a few weeks, go outside, get some other thoughts on your mind. Not everything works like the internet tells you it does

>I'm an observer
you better write down your observations before you die, you'll leave something behind that way so it wasn't all for nothing

Litterally just get off your ass and do what you want faggot.

i guess you grew up in flyover country

liberal big cities are much different

the families are toxic

Do you think life owes you a perfect family? Do you think everyone else is from a perfect family? That's what it sounds like to me. I had a gun pulled on me by one of my parents when i was a kid, it fucked me up and I was a bitch like you for a couple years until I realized that life doesn't owe anyone shit and I was lucky to be born into any family at all. And my low self esteem and self sabotage was the problem afterward, not my family. Man up and just fucking get over it. Get bitter or get better. Life will keep moving on regardless of your feelings and resentments, either you decide your fate or it's decided for you.

>its my father's fault I'm a loser because he wont make me stop being a loser

This thread is surreal.

You sound like a pussy just like your father.

when life, family, society has left me "broken" and unable to support myself, then YES.

Sorry for being so "entitled" as thinking I deserve a roof over my head and food to eat.

Enjoy working hard and paying taxes, cuck, so I can live for free.

can you read? I said
>I'm not saying it's not my responsibility to get out of this lifestyle
I just wanted to say that parenting plays a role in these things. If you don't allow your son to become a NEET, he has a smaller chance of becoming one. But sure, most of the blame is one me, you are right.

>Sorry for being so "entitled" as thinking I deserve a roof over my head and food to eat
You should be sorry, because as a human being you literally don't deserve either of those things without getting them yourself
Which reminds me, why the flag? Your values have nothing to do with NatSoc

white boomers failed their kids. They just let their kids screw around and never put pressure on them.

Asian parents put a shitload of pressure on their kids to succeed. That's why you see asians becoming doctors, while white people are working shit jobs or unemployed.

Our shitty boomer white parents failed all of us.

You're a NEET idiot. You no longer live in society. If you isolate yourself enough it becomes like a fictional thing.

typical MAGApede tard. Thankfully the majority of the country isn't a soul-less psychopath like you are.

oh yea, cause i, the individual, made society the way it is? feminist, marxist, political correct, anti-white racism

if it makes you feel better, asians have no souls. they work so hard to be successful, but that is only what society tells them it is. not a whole lot beneath the skin in many cases.

We all know that feel user. Our forefathers have faltered. Do not let their mistakes carry on in your life.

You don't experience any of those things because you're a NEET. Do you not get that reality is subjective? Only what you experience exists to you. Lol at you thinking parenting is to blame. You hate the outside world but wish your parents forced you out of their home. You make zero sense.

imagine then if white men had been allowed to excel? We'd be living in a fucking star trek universe.

Let the women and asians work hard and pay taxes and support us white men.

why are you posting this in multiple threads?

You are at least as entitled as the bernouts and sjws you say you hate, but in a far worse way because you blame your immediate family and use them as justification to make nothing of your life. Get over yourself bitch, or enjoy justifying wasting your life over your fee fees. I'm sure you won't regret it on your deathbed or anything.

i dont hate bernie sanders. I hope there is a Red Wave, because the democrats are serious about improving our welfare/disability system

Republicans want to cut all benefits. So I am basically a Democrat now. As a person on disability, why would I support the republicans who want to take away my government benefits?

I had lots of pressure to succeed and do many activities since before kindergarten but I ended up like this. I was considered gifted.

Admit it,you are just pathetic as it gets

Holy fuck this thread is gold watching the closet cucks of Jow Forums tear each other apart

Attached: 4D2B2EBD-CB5B-4D02-9BA6-0058148DB71D.jpg (512x422, 32K)

check your meme flag retard