What do you guys think of this story

What do you guys think of this story.

Attached: 253465538820.jpg (467x490, 78K)

Lying cunt is taking the blame for someone else. I don't trust those foreigns.

sucks but murders on both side get highly politicized so it doesnt really matter to me.

another body on the pile of people killed by the jews

His car came up in security cameras.

He isn't a jew.

jews brought them here

citation needed

If I was illegal immigrant, then I'll give to this girl vodka and salo, go with to good slav restoraunt or make borsch for she and and her family and after that fuck twice or three times per night and she will enjoy it.

what

Attached: confused nigger spurdo.jpg (687x450, 46K)

You wish

She write in twitter that hates white(I look minute ago). Interesting, khohols are white or not... I'll fuck your, but I'll fuck and americans, and europens, and black and asians.

Why did he kill her? She isn't that hot thqh. If i were to rape and kill someone I'd pick a hot girl

based
jews were behind ww2 which lead to the west importing millions of shitskins
they are also responsible for american bombing sandniggers bringing millions more into europe

What?

Before fuck girl or boy, you must to cook for she/him a borsch. It's tradition. If ukranian make borsch for for you, then soon you will be fucked.

thanks for the lesson

>jews were behind ww2 which lead to the west importing millions of shitskins
ww2 cause a baby boom in the "winning" west. The problem was that it didn't keep up.

>they are also responsible for american bombing sandniggers bringing millions more into Europe
Golf states mainly push it.

Also that racist girl(she write than hate whites) is 3/10 on ukranian beaty standarts. But I'm not fastidious, and fucked moms of my friends.
It was bad that she was racist and hated the whites. In Ukraine we are not racists, and glad to all: whites, nigros, chingachguks(reds, american native), asians, even gypsyes(i fucked gypsy once). If they hate ukranians and want to kill us, like most russian, then we kill they of course. But with other we welcome.

86/5000
Priyezzhayte v Ukrainu i ostavlyayte tut den'gi... U nas deneg malo, ostavlyayte nam vashi.
Come to Ukraine and then leave the money ... We have not enough money, leave us your.[spoiler][/spoiler]

Speak english

anything that takes the attention of Trump is okay with me.

Lock Her Up!

Attached: 1517054485573.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

My thoughts? If we had more strict immigration laws then she would probably still be alive. The dems are more concerned with importing votes than american safety and well being.

Attached: Aryan woman.jpg (1080x604, 325K)

Too much drink with my fuckin' bride.
Also:
Come to Ukraine and then leave here money ... We have not enough money, leave us your.

This girl was a racist, she write, that she hates white. In Ukraine there're not racist. We love all races and nationalities, if they don't want kill us like russians. I fucked nigros, whites, slavs, asian, all people are beautiful if they have normal attitudes to ukranians.
I have that much to ask? Love ukrainians for our honesty and straightforwardness.
Yes, we are noisy. Yes, we are arrogant. Yes, we like to drink. But we are honest and we love everyone if they do not want to kill us.

Russians are the true master race.

If in the United States imported ukrainian immigrants, there would be fewer rapes, but you would have born more ukrainians. And we could have sent more money to their parents and brothers that are at war.
When I fight in the ukrainian army and fought against the chink-eyed russians(they have 40% muslim of their population), most of our ammunition and weapons were bought with the money of Ukrainians from the USA and Canada.
Immigrants isn't bad, if they are ukranians.

lel

The US takes in one million people a year.

I'm from Iowa and they got the wrong guy

Attached: 1351dc2f12ab71352275f5919ec79b36cd56c9545dd78413c3102c75ef4ff87d.jpg (217x225, 11K)

doesnt affect me so dont care

And there are only 25-35k ukranians per year. I can work in USA, i have two high education, i've worked sysadmin and engeener(but can dig a fuckin basseyns, pools for you in backyard). I and ukranian guys like me doesn't kill girls, yep we fuck they(if they want, and girls love ukranians), but before fucking we have mandatory 2-3 dates, cuz we are orthodox christians in most.
Why pedro from narcocartel beter than "mycola" what was wounded in army and have better qualification? It is necessary to control not the quantity of immigrants, but their quality.

Some misguided people feel that it makes a good distraction from the fact that Trumpo is surrounded by corruption and crime.

Let I tell you, why do America and Ukraine need an immigrant?
In ukraine, I work sysadmin in a local support provider for 300$ a month. My girlfriend works as a policeman for 400$. Together we earn 700$ per month. In America, I could earn 1200-1500$ a month, of which I would send to Ukraine 500-700$ actually. Yes, I would have lived in the basement but sent. Better be hobo in US than sysengeneer in Ukraine. Even if I do not stay in the US and move my girlfriend here, I leave the rest 800-1000 dollars in your economy. It's not about the number of immigrants, but about their quality. And who would you prefer to see serving yourself? A tanned Mexican or me that burns red in the sun?

First of all: the daily mail is shit
Find a better news source please

Also
even if he was legal i think it still wouldve happened

>Let I tell you, why do America and Ukraine need an immigrant?
Low birth rate. Even black people in the us aren't having kids.

Thank you for debunking this retardation
This thread is pretty anti-bant, political stuff is not welcome here; while we can make fun of and joke about niggers and Jews, this is serious and only leads to the endless anger and hatred and draining of all fun and lulz on Jow Forums so in order to stop bant from becoming /tv/ and Jow Forums please stop

Borche needs to have a comeback, he was meant to deal with this cancerous shit. Stop when we have time, this place becomes a cesspool of complaining about Jews and niggers

Attached: D9208E6E-80E0-4B54-8348-A7E93E75076A.png (1553x1448, 132K)

Help me

How?

I want Borche back

force him

you can't force something that's already dead to comeback

Yes I will do this

okay this is epic

It's a slight tangent, but I don't know why her kidnapping and manhunt was in the news so much. It was everywhere! There are hundreds if not thousands of missing persons in the US, why was there so much news coverage on her specifically?

Attached: 1465403051699.png (256x299, 64K)

Kinda hot

Because she was sexually attractive
I already made OC, but everyone ignored me

Attached: CA5D1086-9165-45D2-992D-F6E564A27C2D.png (799x379, 34K)

Tbh it wouldn't even surprise me that much

What do you think?

Rich parents paying the media to prolong their coverage

Yeah, how about my OC?

Attached: 9FD83694-4A46-4D5C-96AB-57EA6E1CBD98.png (252x301, 116K)

Pretty solid, 8/10

Thanks

Attached: 7CCC46B5-4B4C-4F59-98DD-B77E1BD1D678.png (800x789, 416K)

Attached: DF4E26CE-FAD4-4E59-9331-B6498AD95D52.png (1720x1218, 1.57M)

-10/10

I DIDN'T I WAS IN THAT THREAD

T-thank-you

It's really no difference though if you go to sleep before I browse the board

Attached: ehhh.png (240x190, 61K)

Normally I would be pissed off but the bitch that the spic killed was an anti white, open borders traitor so I just keked instead. The whore's pets turned on her.

Attached: 1534211255344.jpg (900x1200, 965K)

If I disappear, my parents will not look me, they will be happy. They owe me about 9000$.

they wished for an abortion

Attached: nigga.png (4340x1504, 826K)