One hour until the tobacco merchant opens his doors

>One hour until the tobacco merchant opens his doors
It's been more than 24h since my last smoke hurry up cigarette shopkeeper

Attached: 1371593701863.png (465x438, 291K)

smokeslave

After this pack I'll stop 4real

Attached: 1377843002067.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

how do you say
my husband karen is so handsome in fremch?

*french

Ma femme Karen est si jolie !

Husband?
Ok.
Mon mari karen est très beau
but don't rely on me, i wasn't good in french in class

yep that's better

My husband Karen is a very high ranking member of the British Navy!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 998K)

Ma femme chino est si mignonne

subscribbed

spasiba :)
Do Ukrainian have an accent?

Based

They can't pronounce "Г" properly, but other than that, not really. They are honestly just russians in denial.

What about Belorussians?
I stayed in Estonia for two months and my motel was full of Ukrainians construction workers, top notch lads but a bit scary, Eastern Euros are like boogeymen for us weak Westerners from cuck country

I never really talked to anyone from Belarus, so no idea. But considering russian is their official and most spoken language I doubt they have any accent at all.

Also what happens in the tiny bit of Russian clay below Lithuania? I know it's a big naval base but is there anything else?

Italy:
>Tobacco machine working 24h
>Tobacco is also selled by cafeterias (opened from 6 a.m. until 3 a.m)
>Fruit vendors on the street sells also smuggled cigarettes
>No need of documents to buy it (no one respect the law)

France:
>uuuh! je want le tobacco, but tobecou shop don't opén uhhh vu levu paté mua for le sigaret

I live on the other side of Russia so no idea.

You mean Siberia?

Jesus that sounds so cool

Yes but the smuggled cigarettes taste like shit. Okay a pack of 20 costs nearly 2€ but I prefer the legal one

Yeah, Siberia, but technically not really Siberia.

How is life like?
Are you far from the border?
Is it a big city?

Frenchie user tell me if smoking is worth it.
Please.

>Are you far from the border?
Yeah, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, its a small shithole with closest "big" city more than 1000 km away.
>How is life like?
Uh, its ok I guess, our wages are much higher than the rest of Russia, since its a nothern miner town but it also means everything costs 2 times more because there is no access to mainland half of the year, other than airport. Its pretty safe, I'd even say safer than most of europe, but other than that there is nothing good about it. Just a boring ass town. Would be better if natives didn't push their minority shit though.

It's kino with alcohol, you can be friend with the other smokers outcasts, feels great after a meal and good when you're bored or waiting for something outside
I think a cigarette makes everything greater

Nonetheless you skin wrinkles fucking fast, so does your cardio and I personally have a lot of trouble coming out of it, and you enjoy each cigs less and less throughout the day until your mouth taste like shit and have to go to bed only for you to wake up with heavy ashy lungs
It also costs a fuckton of money if you're in a first world country
I'm pretty mixed desu

Attached: Mechazawa.jpg (500x500, 55K)

That's fucking fascinating Siberianon

Attached: 1341580183606.jpg (247x229, 52K)

Thanks Frenchie user I really really appreciate it.
Have a cute anime.
uwu.

Attached: HatobaTsugu45.jpg (725x821, 206K)

I'm full of problems, coughing, hearth health ecc...
But it worth it, I think life after 50s it's like shit so, let the cigarettes play their role. Also smoke cancer is hereditary: I mean my father smoked 2-3 packs a day for over 40 years and now he have no cancer just some lungs and hearth problem. My grandgrandfather (the father of the father of my mother) died at 60 in 1952 I think, but he was a superhardcore smoker. When americans bombed my city in 1945 there were no tabacco to smoke so he smoked the straw of the chairs. He died cause he has liquid in his lungs, every week he was going to the doctor and the doctor with a big syringe aspired the liquid. But it was 70 years ago now the world has changed and medicine too

>anecdotefag
That shit is anti-vaxx tier, just because grand daddy Mario didn't get lung cancer you have supergenes and are immune
Accept the fate that you're more at risk and spin the wheel like everyone else

I'm not assuming that at 100% but I see most people who dies of smoke cancer sre in a family where other people died of smoke cancer. Grand Grand daddy Alfonso would be proud of we hardsmokers. Cigarettes without filter, Nazionali, Esportazione. I've tried it, beautiful but I can't find packs lime that anymore

Also 91 years old granddaddy Luigi or better Don Luí still smokes and have the strenght to beat his assistant

>I'm full of problems, coughing, hearth health ecc...
I don't mind getting those problems, I don't think I'll be smoking that much, if I even start.
Also, kool story.

Yeah me too I don't care the problem os that friends who smoke but not like me always say "are you well?" for the cough, I've a very strong one and I also spit a lot

But coughing help with your abs eheh and it's also a good alarm for the morning

But here's something non-smokers can't understand:
>smoking while staying in the sea
>smoking after sex
>smoking in the balcony seeing the dawn

Mhm. Then you can also get all the benefits of nicotine without ruining your health.
This thread = hi I'm 19

I've tried everything but I can't replace cigarettes.
I've also stopped for a week (I was in the hospital for a stomach bacteria infection)

I admit that smoking feels awesome, but can't all this be replaced by something more healthy? Sometime I feel that the nicotine shit actually feels great because you feel like shit when you don't have it in your bloodstream

tfw trying to stop smoking
>heavy fucking headaches
>have bouts of heavy sleepiness, sleep 15 hours a day
>feel angry, depressed and time goes by extremely slowly
>hungry all the time but afraid to eat otherwise you'll have the cravings when you're finished
>Would suck dick for a smoke
I can't imagine what being on heavy drug withdrawal must feel like

I mean there are lot of negative sides and actually It's better to don't smoke. And if you smoke not that much you could easily start smoking 30-40 cigarettes a day (but that's my problem I envelope addiction more easily most of my friends smoke less than a pack a day).
But if you don't smoke please try to don't piss off smokers, that's really annoying

Can’t you just go to service station, I’m working at one right now at 2 in the morning and just sold some pall mall baseline rothams 25 gold editions extra whatever the fucks to an old guy

It's sold in special tobacco and general newspaper store

indeed

Fucking sucks doesn't it?
>Go to eastern yurope
it's sold fucking everywhere

Attached: 1350208659553.png (543x673, 313K)