This fight will literally decide the future of the white race

If whites lose it's the end of the white race millions of white women will all of a sudden be hungry for black dick have you noticed how alpha blacks are?.

Attached: 1535105092793.jpg (531x576, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBkrxkdsO9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares about those ecelebs, go fuck yourself shill, find a better job

Imagine going so far to try and troll Jow Forums you talk about black dick in such a manner. You truly are a sad soul. Your father would be disappointed.
Sage

Lol based on this picture the white guy has no chance.

>caring about some staged eceleb trah
neck yourself

Attached: 1429996597223.jpg (1605x2360, 743K)

no it won't you zoomer retard. nobody cares. everyone admits there isn't even any drama between them.

how can wh*te bois even compete???

United Nations

dunno, he looks serious
black guy seems like laughing, smirking
don't underestimate small people, broski

>logan paul represents the white race
Jesus Christ, what have the whites come to

wtf I hate white people now

The white dude is actually much taller than the black guy idk why OP is being a faggot

Does anybody realy care about some jewtube celebrities? Why even fight. Black guy will win even if he lose. If he lose it will be poor black guy beaten by racist white nazi. If black dude win, he will be alpha bbc. Waste of time.

It's rigged.
They already have a rematched scheduled.
They'll both make a shit load of $$$ and be happy

I hope that big, strong, brutish negro doesn't use his heightened testosterone to beat that small white boy

you know they're just collaborating for the youtube money, right?

shit costs $10 to view, think of all the millions of kiddies that are gonna steal their parents credit card to watch it

oh looks is this thread AGAIN
WHO CARES?

He's jewish. In all fields

apparently blacks are actually more estrogenated than other races, though they have baseline levels of test as well.

Remember to train. Every hour playing (((games))) is a fucking waste.

Attached: 1534899538484.png (1385x461, 940K)

>watching youtubers

my mom lets me buy 2 fortnite skins a week. so im just going to not get skins that week and watch the fight instead

>buy aqua punch bag off amazon
>get twins boxing gloves
>get hand wraps
>????
>get big and strong to mash mouthy blacks and kill kikes

Attached: 1534928371439.png (872x746, 866K)

its actually a fight between two whitebois. ksi grew up like a wasp middle class faggot and is a complete oreo. honestly he is a product of white britain and this is not really racial. if ksi was from nigeria he would be a skinny starving child soldier (who would fuck both his real self and logan paul up tbf.). also this is retarded youtube shit. the real boxing is actually happening in the leauges. and yes, both whites and blacks are present in the high leauges. why do you have to try steal the achievements of an individual for some low tier race shit. kys if you give a shit about this unironically.

Attached: 1510333965937.jpg (709x531, 153K)

I can’t believe this shit is happpening in my based small town, white women ending up with black guys, I don’t even know where the black guys are coming from, there’s one black family in my town.

KSI makes funny videos of fifa bugs while Logass is an idiot that made boring vines and now does stupid shit in youtube

Im with KSI

This, Logan "laughing at dead nips" Paul is /ourjew/ and will BTFO niggers and blackedposters forever

This is why we need logan to kill this "BBC/hot black guy" myth, once zoomer thots see the fight they will forever decide who's the "sexier" race

>logan paul
(((fellow white people)))

Daily reminder thar all white males need to look like pic related or better

Attached: 0_Logan-Paul.jpg (615x409, 54K)

>Race baiting a boxing match to get more shekels

Hmmmm where have I seen this before...

logan paul is jewish you moron, it's a nig vs jew
i hope they both kill eachother

Logan will get feminized by that BBC before round 1 is even over. Logan paul just wants to be manhandled.

>still mad about Chad making fun of his otaku cousin that killed himself
Let it go tekashi

Attached: logan paul japan.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Fucking based columbia bro.

Oh wow he looks just like Weev, or any other neanderthal kike. Kill yourself, lad.

Attached: 1534863545246.jpg (1448x816, 367K)

well you had better pray that kike has done his training then because ksi is out to KO the pauls. he is directing all his malice and energy into this. i dont think they are properly understanding the situation, and just want the money.

pewdiepie said they were both just about the money, but no. ksi is really wanting to beat the shit out of logan paul. he sees in paul all the douchebag stereotypes of white people. and he is right. pauls are not spiritually sound people. maybe if they lose then whites will wake up and realise that the world doesnt just give you success for your heritage, you actually have to defend it.

inb4 some retard tries to claim that culture is irrelevant and race is everything.

hes right tho bitch

>This fight will literally decide the future of the white race
wasn't that Miočić vs Ngannou?

The only boxing match I ever watched was the mick and the rich black guy who fought last year where you guys said the same thing. What makes this one so special?

>1 inch dick chink
FUCKING LEL!

>feminized
>man handled
First day learning about sex, you virgin fuck? LMAO!

Attached: 1515151643590.jpg (900x900, 253K)

Logan is like 2 percent jew you faggots, i bet you faggots have more kike in you than him

>even knowing about this
You aren't serious go away.

Nah, this is his redemption arc. He needs to win this, otherwise he will lose all relevance (and his shekels)

He's also stronger and actually used to fight in high school state-wide. He's /ourjew/ for now

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>e-cleb
Suck start a shotgun faggot

Attached: alexjones-jewshill1.jpg (678x531, 284K)

>hes right tho bitch
nigger detected

You have an Aryan vs kike paid for nig and lots of White girls and boys watching. If Logan and Jake win, White boys turn into men over night and White girls see White men for what we are: The apex fucking predator.

>muh e-celeb
Fuck off, you thick cunt.

Attached: 1535011013441.jpg (636x378, 90K)

lel

>whites have more estrogen
>somehow taller than the gamer basedboy negersohn

One of them disrespected honorary aryans by acting like a total fuckwit when he went to Japan
One is some nigger FIFA player
I'm not cheering for either side
The white guy is taller then the black guy, actually

jesus how pathetic and cucked do you have to be to Photoshop a picture to make the nigger looks bigger jesus.

How the heck are we even existing right now? How did existence come to exist? I was having a comfy morning watching anime and now I'm having an existential crisis.

1v1 me bitch

Attached: 1509662530516.png (501x383, 26K)

it really wont change anything either way. just a boxing match. the streets are where the ranking is decided. whites usually clean up fair fights no problem.

Attached: file.png (814x900, 767K)

The thing that most Jow Forumsacks don't understand is that aside from us and the kikes themselves, no-one can tell who's Jewish and who's not. If you ask a normie what bill Maher's race is, they'll say "white". For us it may be a fight between jew and nog, but for all the thots and zoomers watching, it's "BBC vs. Whyteboi". If logan wins the brainwashing is gong to shatter, or crack at the very least. The motion of "masculine black guy" and "scrawny white guy" will be seriously challenged.

its all the result of a paradox. the dualism of existence and nothingness. given you cant have one without the other both must manifestly be equal principals. from this logical construction a defined existence is the antithesis to the defined nothingness. there cant be nothing without something. total nothingness logically can not exist.

>1 post by this ID
>memeflaggot

SAGE

>Cheering for the nig
The fuck is wrong with you?

you sound like a faggot
do you talk about dicks all day?

>it really wont change anything either way.
You must be a 25 year old boomer then because all the underages are talking about it. Think about it, white kids don't have a recent role model that shows them strength and power, it's all soibois or wiggers like post malone.

Aww angry lil white boy.

Mad cus blacks are better fighters and remind white bois and their women all the who the superior man is. I get it, yall are insecure and worried about the BBC winning. White women will see it just like they saw mayweather beat that ginger fags ass

Calm down, justin.

Attached: Iaretheleafest.jpg (1048x711, 277K)

watch the weigh in you fags
youtube.com/watch?v=vBkrxkdsO9c

Who are these guys

>Great White Hype V3
we already saw this with mayweather macgregor fuck off with this scripted bullshit

fuck knows

This is what I keep fucking saying. These "Jow Forumsacks" are either kike shills or wannabe oldfags who think shitting on people who will shape the Whites zoomers minds is something of no importance. Fuck 'em.

>yeah goy zoomers aren't watching this
Fuck off. It's all over in their little sphere. This will shape their minds for a good few months and bants will be had if either side loses. We want Logan and Jake to win: Simple.

>the streets are where ranking is decided
The very streets where niggers and pakis run drugs and Whites play video games like little fucking faggots? Wake up you fucking twat.

I'm 26 and know how important this is. Whenever a nigger won something on TV when I was at school, you had to deal with uppity niggers and had to work harder to put them down. When Whites won on TV then my dick was big on that day. It is just how it works.

>expecting me to read a post from a 1inch chink lel
Cry more, chink.

Attached: 12343245231.jpg (639x356, 56K)

Hopefully your prediction comes true. If everyone saw how disgusting white "women" are, there would be so many disenfranchised white guys that we could start the 4th Reich

Saged for being eceleb bullshit, but you do realize the Paul brothers are Jewish, right?

Attached: 1501796148190.jpg (514x585, 156K)

Who the fuck is the black cunt?

Soon, leaf. Wish we could ban all Canadians.

Attached: rake.jpg (1752x1168, 1.41M)

KSI NEEDS TO WIN

Good goy, that'll really rile them up.

Attached: WatashiTachiWaNingenDa.gif (142x146, 839K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-101745.png (720x1280, 98K)

This poster is an Israeli. Do not believe his lies.

P.S. fuck the nigger mods

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-101709.png (720x1280, 158K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-101717.png (720x1280, 100K)

Logan will be losing but then Pewdiepie will drop in from the ceiling and knock KSI out with one punch but then he will also knock Logan out with 2 punch and then he will ascend as Fuhrer

Attached: 1523990267406.jpg (960x540, 156K)

Based

>posting tweets from literal nobodies
Random dipshits on Twitter will always be racists and retards. That's why they have only 3 fucking likes. Jesus man are you that starved for a controversy that you'll take these scraps?

Attached: change2.jpg (282x380, 25K)

pewdiepie is a f*cking bitch

Why so rude?

Attached: 511.png (485x723, 468K)

>Deji winning
that guy is more retarded than the other 3 combined

fucking Jow Forums

imagine being so unintelligent that youtube celebs fill that vacant part of your fucking brain

Even if Logan loses, Jake Paul will slaughter Deji, so as far as white boi vs negro goes, one white guy will win.
Also, Logan is taller then KSI and if you know anything about boxing, KSI is an outboxer, which doesn't work on people whom are taller then you. KSI will get fucked.