Kid's Youtube

Can someone explain this phenomena to me? >Why are there so many videos specifically with elsa and spiderman?
>why are they specifically targetting children
>if it's just for money, why do they add such disturbing, quasi pedophilic vibes to it
>why are there still so many iterations of this, even though we already had a scandal about the kids side of youtube
it's so disturbing, is it all the same person? Why do so many people do the EXACT SAME THING? What is the color palette so bizarre? I understand it's pastel, but why do I feel disturbed by it?

Attached: elsa spiderman.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmL-c7KKYGE
youtube.com/watch?v=v9EKV2nSU8w
youtube.com/watch?v=h5Y_buH45ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe5opVrKQs
youtube.com/watch?v=kBhpmclANq8
youtube.com/watch?v=sW-6qWhh_Is
youtube.com/watch?v=272BdJsWIfc
youtube.com/watch?v=cPsOoupeOSM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfwXG2cfr3w
youtube.com/watch?v=X8c0hV_GWYc
youtube.com/watch?v=UWtN2Nc6d24
youtube.com/watch?v=6RNxwVFYcBA
youtube.com/watch?v=FCixOLpDD6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ13lX300Kg
youtu.be/tdJ1w6CZ_5A
youtube.com/watch?v=T25hyrzKv5M
youtube.com/watch?v=7KFXMeKXBwA
youtube.com/watch?v=MWygSMqgYGY
youtu.be/N0xtgAhMcgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related is the old scandal, but here are the new iterations.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tmL-c7KKYGE

>youtube.com/watch?v=v9EKV2nSU8w
Here's a ted talk about it

>on a computer in the middle East on a government network
>fresh start on YouTube
>look up Demon Eye songs
>one result per song is always some sort of Disney character dating/hospital/tied up video just like OP

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Is this still going on?

You must be interested in some fucked up shit.

>Why are there so many videos specifically with elsa and spiderman?
wild guess. They want to wake the interest of boys and boys usually like spiderman. They want to wake the interest of girls and girls usually like Elsa.

Attached: 1533898333716.gif (1286x800, 388K)

I've been following the auto recommended videos to see if I reached any pedo vids. Haven't got there yet, but here's the first video with the infamous "paw patrol" title.
>youtube.com/watch?v=h5Y_buH45ZU
Took about 10 clicks, I'm continuing

by a xir faggot with ear holes
Interesting until it starts giving its explanation for what the problem is and why it's history is ebil

LOL! It took about 50 clicks, but this is where I've ended up! No more recommended videos! No more videos at all!
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe5opVrKQs
Nothing directly sexual or disgusting in this video, but it is very bizzare. You just need to see the first couple of minutes.

Since autoplay led me to a dead in, a clicked on a new video, this one in arabic? Isn't that the despacito meme animal?
>youtube.com/watch?v=kBhpmclANq8

This video right here has to be made by an AI. It's just so random and convoluted, with no structure whatsoever. Is this the peak of postmodern art?

Attached: disgust.gif (350x350, 881K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=sW-6qWhh_Is
the arabic videos seem slightly more disturbing

Because Google Disney and Marvel are all in on it and don't even have them removed for copyright infringement, it's MK ULTRA brainwashing of our kids.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x522, 69K)

This video is literally just dame tu cosita
>youtube.com/watch?v=272BdJsWIfc

youtube ad revenue scams are highly profitable in poor shithole countries

I've now gone down the "dame tu cosita" rabbit hole, this one is particularly interesting, I like the way Hulk dances
>youtube.com/watch?v=cPsOoupeOSM

>youtube.com/watch?v=OfwXG2cfr3w
This one is just retarded

okay, now I'm starting to get to somewhere disturbing. Now it's about little dolls of infant children pooping
>youtube.com/watch?v=X8c0hV_GWYc

>youtube.com/watch?v=UWtN2Nc6d24
In the opening the kid mimics the song of figure family. They're clearly strategic about this!

>youtube.com/watch?v=6RNxwVFYcBA
Now the kid is talking in alien speak

we need to holocaust all YT employees starting with pic related. fuck this susan wosadjksdhjsd bitch someone needs to take her down-now!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=FCixOLpDD6Y
this one is very distorted with peppa the pig

Now I've reached French Mickey Mouse, I wonder when I'll reach masturbating mickey mouses. I've must've clicked over 100 times by now>youtube.com/watch?v=AZ13lX300Kg

This is the weirdest series I've seen, pic and vid related, though there are multiple iterations
youtu.be/tdJ1w6CZ_5A
>what did they mean by this

Attached: 20180824_210124.png (1073x1176, 897K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=T25hyrzKv5M
this video is retarded and the digital child is naked

why the pedo shit then

>youtube.com/watch?v=7KFXMeKXBwA
the dad in this vid has a pedo stache and they have indian accents.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MWygSMqgYGY
this one has piano cat and misspells "farm" as "fram"

I'm starting to get a headache at out fucking taxing these videos are. So repetitive yet oddly punchy.

youtu.be/N0xtgAhMcgA This one definitely has the best music

Yeah, there are actual bizzare content out there but you have to specifically search for it. I'm testing autoplay to see whether or not I can reach the disturbing part. Is anyone else trying?

i dont even care about the weird sex shit, simple factis poos and chinks are flooding our childrens mids with inane, context-deprived simulacra and making them into straight up retards.

Nice music.

But what's also interesting is that the voice is also an indian accent. Considering how all these videos seem to have the fingerprints of some sort of automatic software, and the rape-y, pedo-ish tendencies of Indian people, are the Indians shitting up YouTube?

Alright, I've given up on the autoplay thing. It does look that I never ended up on any pedo shit, but the stuff was really retarded. I stopped because I started going in circles, returning to "Toy pudding" and other toy review channels. I also have a headache.

I think some channels are just purely money spinners whilst others have creepier tones and are possibly linked to child exploitation and or trafficking. There have been posts here before, linking to vids of kids dancing in skimpy clothes and the comments are chock full of pedos.

Moral of the story, keep your kids away from phones/laptops etc or at least be highly restrictive and supervise.

Millennials are so selfish and self centered that anything that will keep their kids (that they don't want) entertained so they can go about shitposting on facebook is fine by them. Regardless of what the content is. This is why Zoomers and the generation after them are going to be a fucking nightmare to deal with.

Here is my ultimate assesment:
it has to be AI, there are SO MANY videos repetitively recycling the same things, but also mixing and matching them in so many different ways. I could easily imagine a matrix where they have a set of ingredients
>finger family song
>elsa
>video game
>hulk
>mickey mouse
And then some sort of software goes and combines them in different ways possible in videos that are pure style, 0 substance. Not only is there no agenda, message, but also no story, narrative, or order whatsoever! Purely random and stitched together pure to increase the amount of clicks.

And if you ask me who created the AI, I think it's some sort of programmer who's in it purely for the money. I imagine most likely an indian. That still doesn't fully explain, why the pedo tenancies sometimes? Does it work into the system accidentally or is it done purposefully? If with purpose, why pollute his gravy train?

Motherfucker, you haven't been looking if you haven't found anything yet. It took me all of about 8 clicks to get to some 11 or 12 year old girls swimming in lingerie slowly eating bananas and licking popsicles. That doesn't include the fucked up russian "doctors" sticking needles into little kids and shit. Or little 6 or 7 year old kids "acting" like they were fucking under some sheets. Censored, of course.

Gtfo you lying faggot. It's there, and it's fucked.

I really haven't come across it, could you please link me the video you started with? Then I will follow auto play for 10 clicks to test you out.