Is this true?

Do most couples meet hooking up ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-201439.png (720x1280, 249K)

Unfortunately yes.

How about relationships between two-headed sharks? What if they get sick of each other? Can't even bite each other, must be a real bummer.

>2018
>Doesn't know about adblockers.

How men can respect women who are so easy to get?

The thing is that you are a special case who believed all sorts of funny stories that you have been told to in your childhood while the rest of the people figured out pretty soon that mutual genital stimulation doesn't kill you and that is all that there is to relationships.

Disgusting

You have to go back.

This depends on where you are. I'm looking on match here (suburbs 40 minutes from nearest city) and there are A LOT of women that say they're christian, support trump and the police and you must be the same.

With that said about 20% of them are single mothers, so it's a little of column A, little of column B.

>Jewish-inflicted degenerate culture is all that culture is and can ever be so just accept it goy.jpg
I met my boyfriend in college and we didn't have sex immediately. Stop falling for blackpill memes.

>immediately
yeah it took a day or two

That's one thing. Other thing is meeting people that way

Die degenerate

True

>t. roastie with narcisstic personality disorder projecting
there is a bit more to relationship if you are not subhuman, but it is impossible to explain this to specimen with underdeveloped brain
carry on and enjoy stimulating your STD infected genitals with likeminded individuals.it's pure happiness until the end, trust me goyim!

>dating advice from Dr.Vee

Seems legit. I'm too much of a fag to go out for random hookups also. I cant seem to bring myself to do it without being obliterated drunk and even then, very sparingly. I got to know someone before I fuck them, ya know? I've had way too meny crazy bitches in my teens and all those psychos have ruined my adult sex life.

What should I do? How can I stop being a fag and get over my fear of crazy, bunny in the pot, psycho bitches?

Absolute degeneracy...

I can tell you that if I'm seeing a girl, I let her do most the sexual escalation and follow her lead.
Don't get me wrong, I flirt and will make a move and all that, but I generally follow her lead.

If she presses for sex and intimacy too quickly I pretty much write her off.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a good catch, but she's a woman, she controls selection and deep down she knows it. If its easy for me, it wold have been easy for anyone

t. zenchad

Attached: 1524324993610.jpg (2111x1300, 1.99M)

Kys. It does wonders to one's mind. The boy must die for the man to live.

How tall am I and what's my hair color?

>christian, support trump
Like Lauren Southern

Yes. Only autists still believe in courtship.
M'lady.

So you want to be special too. Okay buddy.

this post reeks of roast

What is the difference between a woman that let everyone fucks her and a prostitute?

There isn't one, if they lack self respect enough to let a lot of people fuck them I can't respect them either.

the woman that gets paid for it is smarter, thats the difference.

not any worth having

Did you just assume my gender?

>Disgusting animal posting another slide thread.

EVERY HIRED LEFTIST, EVERY PAID SHILL EARNING A CHECK BY POSTING SLIDE THREADS TO INTENTIONALLY BURY THREADS EXPOSING TRUTHS ABOUT SOUTH AFRICAN GENOCIDE IS A CRIMINAL AND COMPLICIT IN THE COVER UP OF 70,000 MURDERED SOUTH AFRICANS AND EVERY SINGLE MURDER YET TO COME

Coming in here, talking down to anons from some imagined moral high ground when you’re earning your meals off the backs of dead children.

You don’t deserve the crosses they should nail you to.

Attached: 56887E62-6856-479B-B868-388CC693F610.gif (500x264, 808K)

>implying you're female

I bet you are rich af too.

You are 5'9"-6'2"
About 170-190 pounds.
Short black/darke brown hair.

We watch your videos

Sluts fuck for free, whores don't.

Very sharp.

If this is vee, I love you.
Slight bit of homo

Attached: 1534975500773m.jpg (693x1024, 38K)

fuck off. whether true or not, it's within the realm of the people to get rid of the devil who ruined them.

Fuck off and take it. All white races should feel the wrath of what they have put it out into the world.

FUCK OFF BITCH BOY.

well based on your rabbitry and location I would say you have more than unsignificant gypsy admixture
>around 170cm
>dark brown to black hair, could be dyed blonde

5'5" and black. But you're also correct. Quit bitching about dating faggots the rules changed in the 70's it's not our fault you didn't get the memo.

Your parents met at an orgy at Woodstock and told you it was a baseball game.

Attached: tumblr_pbh3ufDD5y1s46p8ao1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

Fake on several ways

>people calling you gay behind you're back
I said "gay" in the middle of a sentence at a party and a girl ran over and said "OMG ARE YOU FINALLY COMING OUT??!?!?!"
20 yo virgin here because I'm too autistic with women

Attached: Woah.png (172x171, 78K)

If you pass I got enough coconut butter for your butthole.

Two headed shark story seems more interesting.

Our race is being attacked in several ways retard. That we talk about one of these ways here don't mean we can talk about others in other threads

It's the potato curse. A cut for Daddy?

Attached: 1490148338834.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

Then stop posting here and make your own thread while we talk about how degenerate society is

The human races faces extinction, the final battle with the Klingon is coming up. It is over, they got cloaks and can fire torpedoes while invisible too.

Just discussing the OP. Obviously this is degeneracy and will implode our culture. Anyone arguing otherwise is a retard.

Yes, wtih Hillary Clingon

Oh I can feel it too. It glows in the dark for me.

There's a long distance between courtship and hooking up, with many intermediate levels

>they got cloaks and can fire torpedoes while invisible too
Fuck these two headed sharks are serious. I bet Israel funded them.

Forget the pic, it could be a thot with big tits.

Yes and the Borgias.

wot

I'm not autistic, it just that meeting girlfriends hooking up with them first is subhuman

No. It's just the direction (((they))) want to push us.

The most common ways most couples meet are through a mutual friend (about 30-40% of relationships) or through work or a mutual activity (~20-30%)

yeah a girl that lets me bang her too easily makes me feel sick, and I want nothing to do with them after that. I understand the pain, user

Yeah hookup thorough a common friend or mutual activity. Those aren't exclusive conditions

Thanks bro. I recently deleted my tinder after discover that one of my matches thought to have AIDS until she got tested

these are trad dogwhistles, all those women have a past. As you said, a good portion of them are single-mothers. Probably an even greater proportion are single-mothers, but don't tell you up front.

makes total sense that you would view a common human activity as subhuman.

The only circumstances under which being a single mother shouldn't come across as a *massive* red flag is if they're a widow, and even then only if the father was killed in combat or service (police, fire, etc)

Shit, by 25 I had been in the same relationship for 7 years and married for 3 of those. I'm 27 now.

Humans are overrated

It feels subhuman because we know we can transcend it to become a better self. It's our animalistic desire

Read Nietzsche's theory of the Higher Man and the herd. You need isolation my friend, rid yourself of the corruption of the world, get rich and marry a virgin

Insofar he probably has no friends and daily activity consists of conspiracy theories and Jow Forums. When in doubt never ask anyone online. Lmfao!

Transcend your electricity bill too before it bites you in the arse mate.

Nice numbers. And no, that maybe how it is for chads and stacys but normal poeple just meet eachother casually. If you are trying to get a gf, you don’t go to the fucking bar. Hit a concert, a library, fuck even the damn arcade if it still exists. You are trying to find a decent gf you have common interests with, right?
Or do you just want to fuck? Make up your mind

That’s depressing

At least a prostitute looks after her health and doesn’t do it for free

>2018.
>Mobile posting.

Yes women will tell you that not becuase they want to get rid off you but because they want to be honest to their potential husband online.

absolutely disgusting

Attached: StefDisgust.png (495x606, 477K)

Oh yes they take birth control daily too. I believe you 100%

"that is all that there is to relationships."

...Wut.

Have you ever been in an actual long term relationship living with someone?

Yes. Find if there is sexual compatibility first, then, maybe feelings will develop.

Mas blanco de tu Pablo.

Degenerates will never understand. Also I'm trying to get rich but I won't marry anyone, I will reproduce through artificial wombs or cloning

The type of interaction you wish cant be found on the non-religious world.

But - but - but nofap, keto, cold showers, Evola.

Fuck off piss france

this but unironically

Most people meet via hooking up
Meanwhile most marriages fail
Things are going to get worse before they get better
And when I say they'll get better, I mean hundreds and hundreds of years from now

Los pesos grandes, dios mio.

Double down on it or you are chickenshit.

I have to phone post until I get a new PC and I absolutely hate it. It's like going from an upper class neighborhood to a trailer park.

Knowledge is the difference

They do. That's why divorce rate is sky high. Relationships based on hedonism don't last.

Your time will come Chang, the white race is responsible for everything good on this planet, we are angels.

>that is all that there is to relationships
You know, his original point was basically how to avoid people as shallow as you.

Knowledge is power and the weak should fear the strong.

>we are angels
Most of us were

the strong use the quality reproductive strategy, not the quantity one.

ive never hung with a girl more than a few times without getting the fugg on

>Spainard
>living alone at 25

you didn't have to be mean

I had many friends I cut with them because they were a lost of time and a source of random hookups. They were worse than nothing

How do people meet? I just finished a PhD in dead languages and haven't met a girl who interests me in years. People are just so boring. They do nothing but look at phones or TVs or laptops.

If by deep you mean some skinnyfat neet with cerebral narcissism reading about conspiracy theories and inapplicable theories for years as coping mechanism to not deal with the mundane part of life then yes he definitely should go out of his way ever meeting any human being for the rest of his life. Sounds like you found yourself a buttbuddy up there in the woods for the freezing winter nights that last over 13 hours.

>I met my boyfriend in college and we didn't have sex immediately
...because you were still busy with Chad who was fucking you since middle school, and only after he dumped you by taking a leak on your head while you were drunk and throwing up in the bathroom - you decided to date some beta in college.
vid is related

Attached: partyteens.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>Friends helping you potentially get laid.
>No thx.
>How do I get laid Jow Forums?

I read that in her Twitter. Also are you and idiot? Can't you type anything that contributes to the thread?