Kills self

>kills self
>comes back
Islam is correct religion. Thank me later, boys.

Attached: qt aussie waifu.jpg (1662x2400, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_scholars_described_as_father_or_founder_of_a_field
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

killing yourself leads to hell

not even death wants you

Jesus Christ is the son of God
If Islam was the true religion explain why Christians took over the entire world and brought it technology and their absence is leading to the death of the world
Meanwhile goat raping sandniggers were killing each other over wherever or not their moon God wanted them to have 10 or 20 lashes for 1300 years

>Christians took over the entire world and brought it technology

Attached: disgust_woman_sml.png (135x161, 33K)

awesome argument skills

Attached: hurrrrr.jpg (567x567, 129K)

Why should I argue with something as plainly stupid as that? I'm not even sure if he's being ironic or not

The bible says for no books to be made after itself. Then some sandnigger comes along to say that god was wrong and that he was told the "true" truth. Implying that god can make mistakes in the first place is fucking blasphemy. Islam is an absolute sham.

Please explain how its not true

so instead you what? make yourself look stupid as well?
tactical genius
you deserve a participation trophy

Attached: 1497569644086.jpg (500x750, 60K)

Modern technology is possible thanks to centuries upon centuries of progress. Why aren't you equally as enthusiastic for everyone else that contributed?

>ad hominem
centuries upon centuries of progress by who exactly? are you saying if europe was full of muslims we would be in the same place?

personally I'm enthusiastic about grugs contribution of fire

I'm not saying that Christians did not massively contribute to what we have today. I'm saying that the entire world probably didn't live in caves until Christ came about and inspired technological growth.

i didnt say that grug and eve didnt invent the wheel before jesus came and told them how to level up their crafting
what a waste of time

Attached: 1508752372241.jpg (690x960, 48K)

Finally someone said it

Yeah, and I went to muslim Hell. Did you not read you Chinese gook cunt?

Hey, guys remember the Library of Alexandria.
Remember how much progress we've made through centuries in centuries past 1,000 of years of information into one library.
* troops of Julius Caesar accidentally burned the library during or after the Siege of Alexandria*
Well at least we still a few of the written down knowledge, so it wasn't a total lose.
*Christians destroyed what remained of the Library of Alexandria*
Well.........we get a cool hat.

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

did you see osama?

them nutty romans

That's what you get for naming it something girly like Alexandria.

Do you not know history?
The library was part of a larger research institution called the Musaeum of Alexandria, where many of the most famous thinkers of the ancient world studied. The library was created by Ptolemy I Soter, who was a Macedonian general and the successor of Alexander the Great. Most of the books were kept as papyrus scrolls.

Attached: 67e74d7c09217ce7ee458a4945ff18fb.jpg (736x431, 39K)

Girly name, needs to burn.

So when are you going to burn?

You know, my name is actually spelt in a girly way... Fuck.
Also I did not know that info about the library. Fairly intersting.

totally neutral standpoint here but you need a fact check
Islamic scholars quite literally invented modern mathematics
also medicine that worked, look at crusaders' vs saracens' field doctors at the time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_scholars_described_as_father_or_founder_of_a_field

If the library wasn't destroyed will be leaving in a Sci-Fi world right now!

Attached: 1514088617711.png (633x758, 29K)

alexander the great named like 30 cities after himself
must have been confusing as fuck

What do you think was lost? Use your imagination

Girly name, gotta burn them all.

>After the library was burned
In 1698, Thomas Savery, an engineer and inventor, patented a machine that could effectively draw water from flooded mines using steam pressure. Savery used principles set forth by Denis Papin, a French-born British physicist who invented the pressure cooker.
>Before the library was burned
The first, a steam-powered "pigeon," was created around 400 to 350 BCE by the ancient Greek mathematician Archytas. Archytas constructed his robo-bird out of wood and used steam to power its movements
>Girly name
Alexander is not a girly name

muslims would have destroyed it 200 years later anyhow when they overran the city

Intersting. Anything else? And not Alexander, Alexandria is girly. I also don't care in just being dumb about the name thing

Why does religion have to ruin everything?
Euclid (c. 325-265 B.C.) was one of the most important mathematicians ever. His "Elements" is a treatise on geometry that uses the logical steps of axioms and theorems to form proofs in plane geometry. People still teach Euclidean geometry.

Eratosthenes (c. 276-194 B.C.) is also known for his achievement in astronomy. Several astronomers and mathematicians before and after Eratosthenes tried to accurately measure the circumference of the Earth, but is was Eratosthenes that came through. He found the circumference of the Earth to be nearly 250,000 stadia (25,000 miles).

There fucking shit tons.

Attached: 1532245757315.jpg (500x679, 55K)

So, if it was all lost, how do we have this all still? Secondary accounts of these events?

I sure people saved as much as they can and also you can't really destroy what's already been learned.
It was pretty much college but we're looking came by said know where the center of the universe and no more thinking that way.

So then what was truly lost?

religion is just the excuse
people ruin everything

No but I want flying cars, robocop, the moon being conalized, the future shit and more.

Attached: 1446344088386.jpg (639x595, 78K)

Also this

I want it too my friend. I want it too

This is why Satan is the best because he gave us freedom.

Attached: 1523574526787.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Satan doesn't give freedom. Humans do. Humans created God and Satan. They create and destroy freedom.

Bow to your betters.

You Misspelled Islam

YEAH NCIUFDNCIUFDNCIFDNCIN
No

W-what?

Vote democrat. Be an asshole.

I had no response to this post so what you got was

Attached: 1517754646585.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

No

At least you're honest.

The jews are real

Or not, the scenarios layed out for the computer to exist or even need to be created were very very specific. Even if we had made computers, They could have been programmed a different way than how our first computer was. It would be completely alien compared to the computers we have now. It would probably still be better. But how would the keyboard look? What about a mouse? Would the internet exist? And we likely wouldn't exist. Such a drastic change in history could change which people met who, thus the chances of your ancestors meeting with the right people to lead up to your exact genetics is extremely rare.

I got nothing to say but I did ready your post.
Okay, maybe I got one thing to say. We can only speculate what that alternate history would be like.

Attached: 1523590692225.png (852x854, 1.14M)

Sorry man, I haven't slept at all and im jist sort of rambling all over the place before i pass out.

I haven't slept too
*Read

religion is so fuckkng based haha

No. Hell's a big place

for you

Captain Anarchy
or Captain pepsi

Attached: IMG00334.jpg (1600x1200, 278K)

gosh i miss tony