I'm slowly getting to the conclusion that hooking up with a man is the best choice in life...

I'm slowly getting to the conclusion that hooking up with a man is the best choice in life. Women are nothing but spoiled and deluded opportunists who make no effort whatsoever to aid weaker men unless it's for personal profit. They're raised and shaped since day one into soulless and heartless shells by being showered with flattery and as a result they instinctively put themselves above men. Women don't feel loneliness because someone is always willing to give them attention and the best tragedy that might happen to them is being reprimanded by their husbands. Women can always start their life over because they will always have someone in line waiting to take them to bed, while each relationship for a man is a struggle to meet the female's expectations. Women want to dominate but have a dominating partner who's better than them in every imaginable way. But most of all women are weak and stupid because they don't get beaten enough by life, which is why they are so easily indoctrinated. Have you ever wondered why most SJWs are female? They ruined an entire generation and soon are going to kill human civilization and it's too late to make a move. Why couldn't we keep them in the kitchen? It's the only place they can belong to. Women shouldn't be allowed to be on The Internet because it contributes to boost their ego and delude them even more. That's what women are, the only reason they have to exist is to procreate, as for the rest they brought nothing but destruction and chaos across the world. If women would suck it up and stay where they belong, no man in the world would be unemployed, it's a proven fact that women make the worst and most hated bosses because their only concern in life is money and sex. Women can't understand something as simple as morals, why do we even give them jobs?

Attached: 1512119756136.jpg (650x365, 42K)

tl;dr

Korbo the gay hapa

Cut that wall of text down to one sentence and I'll read it.

im pretty sure there are no maybe few women who likes me. i hope a man can take care for me or something. i would love him back and he would do the same :)

i dont know what to say to my mom or sis if they knew of it though. just gotta keep it a secret i guess

wait korbo is a hapa.
skip everything but not the questions i think

Increase your brainlet attention span and you may become someone

Shut up

Attached: BLACKED.png (680x898, 620K)

stop with that pic user. its not fun or anything

Yes his skin color in those pics he took in his Alice rip-off thread clearly indicates that

Oh lawdy. So much REEEE in one post.

Attached: tears.jpg (225x225, 10K)

fuck off go get bullied by your sister

oh well i guess im a hapa too. i understand a bit of his bitternes. i will try to help the best i can
thats not nice user. also please talk Japanese. i want proof.

Based you hapas gotta stick together

Womins suck so I'm gay now.

yes this :)

hmmm the japanse maybe went to piss or something because he is gone now

true

ur just jelly he is qt

dont say stuff like that. people are gonna get angry and its just a stupid lie that im a cutie.

i just said it bcs he was being rude :(
not a lie anyon ~

its prob is a lie. i have never had any gf.

that's bcs girls aren't interested in qt boys. stop it already, its not a lie ~

but then im useless too girls :(

not really, but that's how it is most of the time anyon...

dumb retard thread

im glad that im bi. maybe i can find a nice bf instead.

vewy high chance for sure desu

umm im not that tall. eh my sister says i have a feminine bodytype. also my personality is i dont know. i think you already know me as a person. do you think anyone would like that?

i dont know a lot about you desu
but yes, I would love that ~

Then hook up with a man, no one really cares

thank you so much user. you made me feel so good. im sure i can do it one day :)

oh, I did? glad to hear
im sure you can do it, I believe in you anyon ~

thanks. i was just questioning myself why i never got relationships. but its probably fine. i was just a bit cloudy again

Stick a fork in your power outlet on the wall, you filthy pooftahs.

Attached: 1485139647714.jpg (800x584, 82K)

i've done it already fag
the "stick a fork in power outlet to die" meme is fake.

you will eventually anyon :)

i think its fine. thanks. but how are you user? do you feel great?

There's a difference between being gay and an incel

w-well since you are feeling great, you could say I feel great too desu
i want you to feel good, bcs you are a nice and qt poster :3

what happens when you are a gay incel?

i try my best to be a nice person. thanks for saying im nice. also you dont have to compliment me so much. i dont want people to get tired of me.

I'm sorry miss, but it is time for you to die

Attached: 1515982404462.gif (342x320, 761K)

That you become a pathetic faggot that chose to be so just 'cause you hate womans

that sounds really depressing

wow guys quality thread right here

Attached: 3D4A2382-D5F9-4A61-8E5C-1537B0D45B7F.jpg (1300x1302, 207K)

Knowing that such individuals exist is more depressing than being one

i dont really think that though. i just hope someone shows them a better path to life.

Korbo's threads are always top quality
They just need a woman smarter than them to prove them wrong

i dont think they would be any better if a smart women told them they are wrong. it would just ignore here. i think its better if former incels who came out of there own shell told them

>are always top quality

Attached: 257.png (800x600, 753K)

they would just ignore her*

Yeah i'm not saying that she should tell them how and why they're wrong, but rather that they should pass some time with a smart qt and realize that they're wrong themself
Irony :^

yeah. but that is can be a hard start. i dont think most smart girls think they need to do it. probably a waste of time for them

>Women are nothing but spoiled and deluded opportunists who make no effort whatsoever to aid weaker men
So what your saying is your to much of a limp wristed S*Yboi to be sexually attractive to womyne? Fine, go ahead and be a fag. The world doesn't need your genes anyway because someone else stronger and more intelligent will fill the role.

Attached: astroflo plushy on air gun 1526357825275.jpg (658x960, 60K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

MY ASS FAGGOT!

Attached: 1529957232272.jpg (200x206, 11K)