twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop playing

get good

Be Russian

i think finding a toilet might be a more immediate concern for you

stop playing LOSER

play with me, I suck too much too win

I don't believe you.

I just don't know a thing about chess other than how to move pieces so obviously I suck at it.

Change the rules. In war, there are no rules. Why the fuck is a bishop on the battlefield? What kind of mounted knight can only move in L shapes? Why can the king barely move at all? And how the fuck is a castle moving? Who has mobile castles? Fucking chess.

kek

umm concetrate on every piece. even if you think it doesnt matter. i think that is what makes me win. i always lose because of not knowing a piece is there or something

>I need to comment in every thread even if I have nothing to say

i was just trying to help a user out :(

this

Level up

Attached: 51BD3FB4-BDFF-4878-B85C-C3D73D0ECF45.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

Download more RAM for your brain

have high IQ
stop being poo

Pick a side and try to win. I'll show you the correct way to start winning in chess.

Attached: shogi.png (683x686, 55K)

why is the file name shogi?

nerd

>implying Americans aren't brainlets

hehe it would be fun if korbo got US proxies too

Very rude. :(

also why do you wanne be good in chess? is it interest or is it to prove you are smart? if anything lese please tell

fpbp

Most people who play games competitively do it to be the best at something or to improve, not to prove something to others

I don't know, man. Once I started playing I got addicted to it and I feel terrible when I lose and it only makes me want to play again to prove to myself I can do better. I play online only, so it's not about proving to other people anything. It's just like getting addicted to a video game.

I'll pick white

interest.but chess is kinda different then some games. it has a reputation for being *smart*
okey those you play with online probably have played chess so much you cant bypass most of them even if you played a whole day. play play play to be better. it forms connectionsin your brain improving your stratigies and plans when playing. its like a language or sport. play it too you get good at it. but have patience user. if you dont its not worth your time

Is the first step white queen to g7? Everything else is blocked from moving. :|

anyway this is how humans get good at things. time, interest or inborn talent but usually its the two other things that get them far.

That doesn't mean anything. The people that play it are not people who care for or about the reputation it gives you. You don't get into a game competitively in any way whatsoever unless you enjoy it and want to improve.
Unless of course you're some kind of psychopath

Attached: 1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Chess is an argument between two people about how to play chess. If you lose, you have lost the argument and the other person is right about how to play chess. So you can either keep on being wrong about how to play or you can learn by practice and trial and error.

stop masturbating

i have done that before. im not a psychopath. going far with a game to make people think you are worth more is a very human thing to do.

Lemme try this scenario
black king to b7

Wrong. First step is to throw the chess board out. Chess is a limited 8x8 finite sequence of moves. Do something else like listening to this album youtu.be/33X7VrRy5d4

Attached: shogipogi.png (684x1449, 160K)

wait. you listen to that filthy jap music. are you even american?

It's pretty sad, most poeple don't do it unless they have parents that force them to.
If you have any intregrity you don't pick up a game for someone else's sake
Besides, OP seems to simply want to improve and get better which is basically the norm for games you play regularly or competitively

Close enough to what I had in mind

well when you are bored and have nothing to do why not spend that time on improving your status. or what people see you like to something better. its not sad. its the oppisite. people worth much do it all the time. celebs and rich people. yes i know that he wants to play for the fun of it. im just asking him questions. but i know now. is that important to you?