I'm going to an-hero, goodbye bant

I'm going to an-hero, goodbye bant.

Attached: Sad-Anime-Girl-Crying-Photo-Drawing.jpg (750x605, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it in a fun way

Attached: sikkesexy.png (160x200, 60K)

don't
you are a special person
thing's will get better
its always darkest right before the dawn

:3

>yoy ID
YooooooooooooooooY

What is the best way to an-hero?

Steal a plane and fly it into big ben

no thanks mohammad

Atleast do it in a cool way

wait until you die
dont be a pussy
do it hardcore

acid

But why?

Shotgun to brain.
Oh wait, britbongs gotta get a loicense for those.
First, join a gun club. This may take a while to get approved and recieve a loicense and gun. Hopefully you'll find a new love for guns and decide not to anhero.

Attached: 1520292380360.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

Before you do it, tell me at least, how can I get your money?

Attached: hmm2.jpg (309x305, 62K)

Don't forget to smoke a really big blunt before you do it.

Do a flip

Attached: 1525693388095.gif (640x550, 204K)

No, you won't.

Just some advice.
I tried killing myself once, when you actually do your final aft you start to panic because you realize death is coming. You'll spend your kast moments in extreme fear and agony. No matter your issues, Its not worth it at fucking all. Not even a little bit.

Why?

Oi! Anheroing is not uh luhgeetamate fowm of criticism, you utter fooking moron!

Attached: 1484570608630.jpg (599x337, 35K)

I'm sorry you couldn't find happiness in this life OP

Attached: oof ow.png (960x948, 443K)

slice across the arm, not the wrist and sit in a hot tub. nearly painless and less clean up for those you left.

Attached: CrxM2M4UIAAZHCT.jpg (600x570, 61K)

I know, but I'm prepared this time.

Livestream your own gassing.

Hold on, are you that crazy brit guy?

>yoy
My ID has WUB.

dont do it user! i have been in that cloudy dark place before. please listen too some music and remember the good times. there are more to come. dont leave us :(

Trust me, you aren't. I had this same exact mentality. You don't want death you want an escape. Dying is not escape. Your last thoughts won't be of happiness and relief. It will be regret and trauma. Heed my warning or suffer the worst fate possible.

>What's the best way to do it guys
>I'm prepared this time
Why did you ask then you fucking retard nigger

Attached: 1524113584853.jpg (600x539, 50K)

>Dying is not escape.
What is then?

A way for the poeple around you to finally get some peace and fucking quiet. Stop posting about it or do it

>last thoughts won't be of happiness and relief. It will be regret and trauma
I passed out trying to anhero before, I didn't have any thoughts, only panic when I failed and woke up hyperventilating.

Dying is dying, your minds ceases to exist along with wny chance of escape. No one dies relieved. Death is like a ruined orgasm that everyone experiences. If you want an escape from all your problems then just fucking leave. Leave your home and never turn back. Do shit. Move to another country, join the military or some sort of charity. Go build schools in Africa or something. Do anything except end your life. When my attempt failed i decided to stop living ky shitty life and force myself to live better. You only get one chance to exist. Don't waste it on stupid unimportant bullshit like suicide.

Save up enough cash for your funeral, and go take a trip on a boat

you are going to be miserable anyways, by living you are just prolonging your suffering. existence doesn't have any value

How, isn't nearly everything capable of killing b&'d in the UK?

Attached: UK Weapons sweep 1534815328937.jpg (646x664, 95K)

This Become a Jow Forumsonnoisseur instead of being an hero.

Attached: gunsmith rally doing inventory.jpg (512x384, 29K)

why?

Don't do it.
You are not going leave a mark in the History. You are just leaving a stain in your pants when your sphincter goes loose.

haha do it faggot

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: spa1.jpg (1997x1400, 1.13M)

see ya wouldn't want to be ya