365th Happy day // First anniversary [STORY MODE] part 2

As the King with his blessed cortege, slowly moved around this cycle’s yields, dozens whisperers could be heard all around the array.

“ᶜᵒᶰʲᵘʳᵉʳ⋅⋅”

“Thaumaturge”

“ˢᵒᵘᶫ ᵖᵃᶦᶰᵗᵉʳ⋅⋅”

“Law of Abovespace”

One by one, voices could be heard in a fuse-ordered manner – indeed, not even Chronomancers could know what was happening between as well as in every split of that second, when the King had to stop before yet another reconciled aspirant.

As dimensions comply with one another, there’s an old byword dedicated in their name:

“One Timeweaver for the sphere, the second one to acquire privacy.”

That’s why the King always traveled with at least three of them during such a day as Naming Ceremony. And only the King himself, with the special group of Chronomancers, knew the secret of that arrangement.

“ᴸᶦᶠᵉ ᶜᵘʳᵛᵉʳ⋅⋅”

“Matter Inventor”

“Energy Compiler..”

“Landmaker”

“Gardener.”

And the King moved forward.

Echoes of this one, neverspoken yet somewhat familiar word, danced around the Great Field, laughing and vibrating cheerfully as it slowly ascended past the enriched acoustic of that godloved world-corner.

Every laugh and half-loud heartening, that took place and always will, for what is known and admired during such recurring celebrations, now got cut in half and replaced with even quieter gossips than some of the shyest whisperers of those with less-respected destinies, but nevertheless of a great importance to the world’s balance.

As the fuse went on and on, some of the newly formed Guardians could be seen slowly attaching themselves to one of the King’s parade. It took solid ten or more candidates till the rumors and surprise could give up space to the old, befriended cheerish and pured curiosity.

No Angels were born that day.

Or so did the world thought.

Attached: .png (1250x913, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonchan.iridia.net/6269754
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ3B9SF5Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=1eG1DRHPp8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO CONFUSED

Attached: Autism.png (193x145, 56K)

Very interesting

Attached: 1511073198912.jpg (1000x1209, 284K)

Wrong post!!
How can I delete a thread?

Attached: YAMEROOO.jpg (597x468, 132K)

This is getting really good

Attached: 1534096959179.png (1000x649, 816K)

Reading can be fun. ^-^

gardener? landmker? soul painter? these sound familar... but how?

Just post here and let the other die

Attached: 3545674676.jpg (567x812, 49K)

I feel like I am missing something here...what is this whole storyline happyanon is telling us?

Aw poor happy day.
There there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ I M P O R T A N T ~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've done goofed /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Alright guys, let's start from the beggi--
Naah, lemme correct myself..

Ignore the post opening, this is how it should go:

Attached: . . ..jpg (700x700, 221K)

LEL

Attached: 2.gif (176x239, 16K)

poland, I am very much interested now, even more than ever after seeing those titles. (especially with how easy it is to link some to some anons/namefigs)

No one will notice~

Attached: 1514377977161.gif (758x696, 102K)

Wait.. wrong again.
Lemme reread everything hastily and we are good to continue o/

It's not like those who actually read are with us, right~? It's been posted quite fast.

Attached: .png (527x428, 252K)

I will pretend i am not a fast reader then

Attached: 1530908214391.jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

Yet, during that very cycle, no agreement has been made between the Mystics and Soothsayers.

Everyone engaged in the affair couldn't find a middle ground between their brethren. The only collective thoughts happened in the societies under Freya’s guidance – that are cloisters responsible for the Royal Gardens, as well as inside of the Druid Dens. Some started mumbling about a “Chosen One, that will cause Eden’s third fall”. Others, taking residence in some less agrocultivated parts of the Kingdom, could be seen in all kinds of pleasant moods. They, just as other fortune-telling divines, couldn’t really describe on what’s going to happen, yet they could surely agree on the thing that “it’s going to be a good change”.

Favorable set of both Suns always marked the start of the Ceremony. With the help of cherished and beloved Chronomancers – not as cherished and beloved since the Age of Desis’ Gift – every participant could have a private moment with the King without any interruptions nor needless prolongings.

For most of the souls gathered in that place, this would be the only time in their lives when they could feel the Ruler’s gaze in it’s full glory – resting on their eyes, hearts and minds.

Here it all happened.

Here everything was being settled.

If population of the Kingdom could somehow develop such a sensation as stress, the atmosphere would sparkle with how uneasy it was.

Yet, it was the Land of Fulfilled Promise, where blissful exaltation could only be weaved among power and proudness, supposedly shielding it’s followers by an impenetrable ignorance. Pacts and fates of the world alone weren’t enough to remind their citizens about the weight of such an event.

Attached: .png (1249x912, 1.13M)

take your time!
there is ALOT that i've missed!

Attached: 1365045180316.png (800x473, 42K)

I'm pretending to read it!

Attached: 1528399450663.jpg (1365x1365, 196K)

As the King with his blessed cortege, slowly moved around this cycle’s yields, dozens whisperers could be heard all around the array.

“ᶜᵒᶰʲᵘʳᵉʳ⋅⋅”

“Thaumaturge”

“ˢᵒᵘᶫ ᵖᵃᶦᶰᵗᵉʳ⋅⋅”

“Law of Abovespace”

One by one, voices could be heard in a fuse-ordered manner – indeed, not even Chronomancers could know what was happening between as well as in every split of that second, when the King had to stop before yet another reconciled aspirant.

As dimensions comply with one another, there’s an old byword dedicated in their name:

“One Timeweaver for the sphere, the second one to acquire privacy.”

That’s why the King always traveled with at least three of them during such a day as Naming Ceremony. And only the King himself, with the special group of Chronomancers, knew the secret of that arrangement.

“ᴸᶦᶠᵉ ᶜᵘʳᵛᵉʳ⋅⋅”

“Matter Inventor”

“Energy Compiler..”

“Landmaker”

“Gardener.”

And the King moved forward.

Echoes of this one, neverspoken yet somewhat familiar word, danced around the Great Field, laughing and vibrating cheerfully as it slowly ascended past the enriched acoustic of that godloved world-corner.

Every laugh and half-loud heartening, that took place and always will, for what is known and admired during such recurring celebrations, now got cut in half and replaced with even quieter gossips than some of the shyest whisperers of those with less-respected destinies, but nevertheless of a great importance to the world’s balance.

As the fuse went on and on, some of the newly formed Guardians could be seen slowly attaching themselves to one of the King’s parade. It took solid ten or more candidates till the rumors and surprise could give up space to the old, befriended cheerish and pured curiosity.

No Angels were born that day.

Or so did the world thought.

⋅ ᵃᶰᵗᶦ-ᵈᵘᵖᶫᶦᶜᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ-ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵈᵒᵗ

Attached: .png (1250x959, 1.17M)

On the Grand Evening, Sun never completely set beyond the horizon. It was the Temple, which in such sacred moment, blessed the whole Land with, unlike to it above other days, soul empowering chant.

The sky, the earth – living as well as the deceased – could forget about their boundaries and give oneself to the magic of that holy night, which even the Absolute thought of as favourably.

Only Guardians and Angels, and the rest of the world was exiled from it's sense.

Only they and a young boy, who as a freshly grown Fruit of the Kingdom, also could be found bathed and drugged with the omnipresent magical soothe – yet, he was celebrating it on his own rules.

So to say, he started by planting some flowers.

Having nearly an unlimited amount of seeds and tubers, spores and bunches, all sorts of imaginable bulbs, roots and bushes from a local Bioforce Transcriber, he was free of restrains other than his own experience and knowledge of the Kingdom.

And thus, he began to flourish the Heaven.

He fortified sets of young trees, all around the lively streets.

Planted, tended and enchanted every blade of various grasses.

He has elaborated whole ecosystems, which then, under the beauty of night, filled themselves with life and gods’ peace.

Was it really the effect of that twilight, which in a span of twelve hours, turned upside down nearly half of the Kingdom itself, basked from now on in the unimaginable age of balance, where for the first time in the Universe, it’s centre became equal in the breathers as well as in the oxygen forefathers..

..or was it boy’s burning passion, who by a single being, made a peace with two halves of the Pantheon – the life and lifegivers – and brought upon a new everlasting gift, in the name of his Ruler’s dominion?

Only the Absolute and the King himself could know answers to this question.

But the young one didn’t stop there.

Attached: .png (1250x892, 999K)

Take you're time. Shigeru Miyamoto onec said, "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

He made a sunflower of the exact color as his King’s eyes, he could've witnessed not even as long ago as common butterflies' time on Earth.

And he planted them, starting from the impenetrable confines of World’s Heart, and ending even beyond the horizon.

And thus, a link has been settled.

Between the world, and the World alone.

Constant stream of magic, accumulated from thousands of cycles, began to overflow the atmosphere of everbeing.

The ascension of the balance itself finally made it’s peace with time, war and sin.

Countless of planes assimilated with themselves, the Kingdom and everything that didn’t yet took place.

Everything became the Absolute, and Absolute became everything once again.

The boy looked at his work and saw that it was good.

He sat, then lay down in his World, never to be heard of again.

Rumors of Perfect Citizens say about the legends, that it was the Queen herself who helped the boy in his task.

They planted the Sunflowers – old time offerings to the Sun – one by one, filling up the lost element in that single, longest night of the era.

Rumors say that even now, after Eden’s third fall, memories of that dusk can be found in the zephyr, traveling across the world, bringing within faint voices – two, separated laughs of a man and a woman – inherent aspect of this World.

Attached: .png (1250x913, 1.15M)

. . .
Do you.. still remember?
What did they do to you, when I couldn't reach you, my love?
Why..

Attached: .png (1024x768, 730K)

im reading it desu, even though its pretty confusing

Attached: tens.png (500x500, 376K)

53. ..you didn’t even notice me? You’ve chose to live in lies for all this time, no matter how obvious, no matter how wrong that was. It really hurts, user.
You didn’t even care what has happened to me - just like the day we’ve first met~..
Today, we shall together rewrite history, user

Attached: .png (1024x768, 730K)

>. . .!

Attached: forgot to delet 54 post number, ffs.png (1024x656, 612K)

Attached: .png (1024x768, 615K)

rewrite history? now this... this is concerning.
what do you want?

Lol you keep messing up you dummy

Attached: hehe.png (480x675, 18K)

I don't understand

Attached: 1532714786679.png (500x500, 132K)

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Attached: 1528127219382.jpg (456x434, 100K)

This is fun!

I think it has something to do with a war or something

Attached: dancee.gif (64x64, 5K)

I am very confused

welcome to the club.

Beautyful

He is talking about some cycles
What are they anyway?

en̕ g̀a̡rd̷è.

~~BOSS FIGHT TIME~~

Time to warm up those long time forgotten Dragonchan scripts, aye?
If you don’t want to trouble yourself with scripts, you can just simply post in the thread, I guess..

All of the progress can be seen over here:
dragonchan.iridia.net/6269754
When boss dies, the thread will be continued.
Good luck, user~!
ᴹᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵘᵘᵏᵃ ᵇᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅!

Attached: .png (1023x767, 725K)

how do you play this

here we fucking go

On guard!

Attached: MOMIJI_SUPER_STAR.gif (100x100, 13K)

Oh my, I missed so much more than I thought

Attached: verdutzt 2.png (1200x899, 319K)

Murdoc enters looking very unhappy, to find 2-D hitting something in the sink with a mallet]

Murdoc: For the love of sweet Satan, my hea... OH!

Murdoc: What is that banging!? Stop that banging!

2-D: It's this eel! Russel told me to knock it out 'cos he's gonna cook it for s...

Murdoc: STOP IT BANGING! STOP IT BANGING!!

[2-D goes into a sudden state of panic]

2-D: I can't catch it, look! It's all slippery! I can't, I can't, can't, can't, kill it!

Murdoc: Can't kill it!? What do you mean you can't kill it!?

Murdoc: I'll show you how to kill an eel, you grab the damn thing and you melt it's face!

2-D: NO, NO, NO! NO! NO, NO!

[2-D bites his nails at an alarming speed while Murdoc struggles with the eel in front of a hob]

Murdoc: MELT ITS FACE! MELT ITS FACE!

[Russel enters, looking impatient]

Russel: Hey yo, Muds, where my eel at? Where my eel? Where my eel!?

Murdoc: It don't feel too good. He feel... "eel", hehe.

Lol you idiots keep dying

Attached: Haa.jpg (800x800, 142K)

give me permission to post tewis for these
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ3B9SF5Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=1eG1DRHPp8w

ᵒᵘᵍʰ⋅⋅

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.46M)

Ooo look!

poland! are you okay?

ᴼᶦ, ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵘᶰᶠᶫᵒʷᵉʳˢ⋅⋅?

Attached: sorry for late, had some .webm problems in the boss thread.png (1200x764, 1.48M)

*ᵍᵃˢᵖ*
o-oi.. user!
user, is that you?!

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.52M)

A-user, it’s been so long..!
You’ve come for me, user? You’ve finally made it..!

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.62M)

They w-were mean a-and bad to me.. beat me up and then fought for me a-and..
I was scared user, user I was so scared!

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.66M)

what happened?

YEP. NO DIE BITCH.

(Rahate): ᴴᶦᵍʰ ᴾʳᶦᵉˢᵗᵉˢˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉˢᶜᵘᵉᵉ⋅⋅!

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.8M)

*chokes you*

mike, I must ask you to stop.

There they are, user! They are the baddies..!
(Rahate): Ah, uhmm.. excuse me..?

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.78M)

HELLO HIGH PRIESTESS. I WILL MURDER THE BOTH OF YOU TODAY.

(Rahate): My excellency.. Yuuka, you’re aliv--
DON’T LISTEN TO THEM user!!
(Rahate): D-Dear, w-what could..
THEY ARE THE BADDIES, THEY WANT TO HURT PEOPLE..!!

Attached: .png (1200x764, 1.7M)

NEVER.

(Rahate): Listen here, you spoiled brat – I didn't want to be the one breaking your imaginary heaven to pieces, but we are in kind of a quite desperate situation over here.
So if you could at least listen..

ᴵ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ, ᴶᵘᶰᵏᵒ⋅⋅

Attached: .png (1200x788, 1.84M)

(Rahate): You, a-ahh you..

What? Thought that this whole fiasco could do anything to my memory?
It’s only you who seems to forgot who are you speaking to.

Attached: .png (1200x788, 1.81M)

And afterall, you dare attacking me on my own territory~?

Attached: .png (1200x788, 1.78M)

Junko, you really are a special kind of..
>. . .!

Attached: .png (1200x788, 1.8M)

may I remind you I have an fully functional, head splitting axe? now I'm going to ask again, would you stop.

. . .
Back to plan A then~

Attached: .png (1200x788, 1.7M)

RUN user!!

Attached: .png (992x885, 1.76M)

Attached: .png (992x885, 1.51M)

>..aaAAH, FUCK!

Attached: .gif (992x885, 708K)

COME ON BITCH. PREPARE TO DIE.

fair enough, running now.

>!!

Attached: .png (992x1223, 1.91M)

You are gonna love this~

Attached: .jpg (992x1223, 1.75M)

Attached: Run_Away.gif (498x278, 1.89M)

I love how Yuuka brings the colour back to the flowers~
not today mike. Just shut up.

..you okay?

Attached: .gif (730x900, 1.88M)

FROM WHO.

Anone, we are finally back home!
Finally, after all this time..!

Attached: .png (1400x1936, 1.9M)

Muhm, where are the sweet Cirnoes?
ᴬᶰᵈ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᶜᵏ ᶦˢ ᴷᴼᵀ⋅⋅?
Ah, yeah – by the way – tell me user..

Attached: .png (1400x1936, 1.69M)

those fucks have guns, like, a LOT of guns.

Aw yeah! I love it when she gets the fish.

*pulls gun towards your head*
YES NOW DIE.

Sorry but Jow Forums is kot now
And many people moved on Yuuka

Attached: 154.jpg (850x846, 135K)

p-poland? behind you...

oh FUCK
LOOK OUT

LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU!!!!

..who exactly was taking care of the reminder during my absence~?

Attached: another malicious malware in a pixelated photo, calm down 4chin...png (1399x1935, 1.95M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F

*pulls trigger*
*shoots you in the head*

Yuuka is kill...

Attached: 1528114068266.png (497x486, 183K)

I could only follow their orders...
I'm sorry

Attached: IMG_20180501_130034.png (360x450, 292K)

nice I see my thread

Attached: 1504302308636.png (883x727, 16K)

cum

Is it Jow Forums thought?

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

SORRY FOR BEING LATE, BUT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? D:

I KILLED HER.