Where to go in America?

I really want to go to America, but there are so much appealing states and cities, it's hard to choose one.

businessinsider.com/best-cities-in-america-to-work-and-live-2016-5

This study shows that California is in the top rank of employement and affordable living, but other people say it's too expensive there. What do you guys think about San Francisco or San Jose?

Which are the best places to live and work, and that is not too cold?

Attached: MV5BMTQ4ODg5MTc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI3NDE1OQ@@._V1_.jpg (765x998, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/njiMEhtFAzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

San Francisco has human shit in the streets. Go there.

Attached: 1CC021FE-934A-4193-B4F6-EB625E63798B.jpg (690x920, 76K)

houses in cali, are expensive af

we're full

Pajeet did it again.

Too bad, looks like a wonderful state.

dont come here its shit

Just go to your local burger king

Come here and I will show you what is a third world country.

you want affordable? Try some parts of mass, not boston but the real bumfuck parts.

I thought Uruguay is pretty stable, compared to Brazil or Venezuela. How bad is it?

Don’t go to America, come to Australia, shits cheaper here. There’s rarely any murder or school shootings, houses are cheap to rent, come here, health care is cheap unlike America, come here, this place is better then America in a lot of ways. The beaches are gorgeous, the outback is nice, and it’s the perfect time to come here because it’s nearly spring. And spring is the best time here. The only thing expensive is avocados, fucking 3 dollars for an avo.

>california
if you're a sex tourist looking to fuck other men and generally be a gigantic fucking faggot then its pretty good

ARE AMERICANS EVEN HUMAN???????
youtu.be/njiMEhtFAzU
YOU DECIDE
POST IM THE COMMENTS FOR A FREE AMAZON FIRE TABLET

total bullshit the post

words of experience

>looks like a wonderful state.
it only looks that way because hollywood tries to save face. It's literally the worst state in the us desu

Oh and jobs are easy to get, you get paid if you don’t have a job anyway, but not a lot. But the jobs here are good, there’s some really easy jobs that give you a lot of money. And there’s a very low chance of going homeless if you don’t have a job, and a low chance of going in debt.

No, I live in Australia, it’s actually really good here.

>houses are cheap to rent
Put down the crack pipe mate

>I really want to go to America
don't.

Don't listen to their bullshit it's all the same everywhere except California. Cali is expensive (they charge you for plastic bags) and the whole state is ass backwards as far as public policy goes. Utah is great if you want to live a puritan life. Other than that America sucks. It focuses too much on who can make the most money and get away with it. It's pretty much Crime the country only if you're rich or colored you can get away with it. Your employer will fuck you, your landlord will swindle you and the government will tell you them doing so is good for you and them. To top it all off you can't just go to another country without waiting months for a passport and paying out the nose for transport.
Go to any country but America otherwise you will regret it.

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905464-500-300.jpg (500x300, 34K)

You're a veteran, why are you not being patriotic?!

Patriotism only goes so far friend. Even my own are mistreated by our government and left to rot in the streets. We knew this in Vietnam and we never learned. I love America enough to bleed and die for it but not if it's not going to take care of its own. Mexicans getting amnesty, blacks with affirmative action and all the while whites get blamed for everything. I'm disappointed in my country but I wouldn't abandon it. I just won't tell others we're the best because we're not. The only thing we're number one in is military spending. Besides we're full we don't need more foreigners changing our culture anymore.

Attached: 1462002073029.jpg (2449x1212, 499K)

I've lived all over the world, trying to escape America. Slavery is still the norm here, and you can only make it by selling your time and your soul for too little to live. Overpriced healthcare, over aggressive law enforcement and press/neighbors who hate immigrants. You've been warned. I was born here, not even poor, and still can't make it...

Unironically based and redpilled.

I was in Montevideo a few years ago and it wasn't half as bad as some of the places I've seen in other South American countries