What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Attached: E87F5CCF-5007-4BF4-AC63-690A45B149A8.png (217x225, 22K)

When i think i make faces.
And that's a problem when i'm outside

Singing Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You at work.
I thought nobody was there and I gave it my all.
They said I had a nice singing voice but I never been so embarrassed in my life.

Attached: 1514088617711.png (633x758, 29K)

vocaroo please

Attached: 1520877911985.jpg (524x524, 20K)

No

at least they said you were good, so theres that

Probably that one time where I beat myself to death with a rock

when a boy in my class squeezed my butt with his hand and he just went away laughing.

i dont trust this, it implies a femanon

When i was 4 I thought sex was when you hugged or kissed someone you liked. Ended up telling preschool teacher "I did a sex with my sister because I love her"

im a boy. there is this thing in norway. we would sometimes kind of pinch purself and call it marebitt. that means horse bite. he dit that to my butt in front of some people.

we do that shit all the time here for shits and giggles

thats not normal! he touched my butt really lewd like and its supposed to not be on the butt but he did it!

call him and ask if you could do same thing to his dick with your mouth

no i dont want that.

also check my id
don't lie to me, we all know you want it

i know i want cocks bad. but i dont like him.

I sing all the time in class and when im out in public with my m8s lmao
I have had random strangers join in with me several times

must be different up there, but here we do weird shit all the time

Walked out of the bathroom naked and there was a construction worker outside my window

Why though? Is he hideously ugly uncharacteristic moron or something?

yep its probably very different.

ive had similar happen here

no but i dont think he is gay. he just did it for jokes and giggles. also i dont like him personality wise

> also i dont like him personality wise
Is it because he is making fun of you all the time?

he dont usually do that. but i just dont like his personality that much

Brother caught me sniffing my mom's panties. He eventually snitched to her and things haven't been the same since.
>Inb4 my new nickname is incestwi
I was horny, okay.

Why was that your go to?

it's hard to remember embarrassing moments, because i've tried so hard to forget them.

Attached: 1477072911567.png (657x527, 193K)

What the fuck is wrong with you
Consider rocking yourself in the head with a piece of granite.

I accidently hit doc with my elbow on the face when he was checking whats wrong with my arm. He dislocated my shoulder and reactionary I pulled it back trying to fit everything in place and eventually hit him. Wasn't a heavy hit but I still feel bad for it.

what is with your rock obsession

Trying to buy Iron Maiden T-Shirt,

Beat yourself to death with one
It feels great

3 years ago while I was hanging with an old friend a girl came by and asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend. My mind was filled with so many paranoid thoughts that I ended up crying in front of everyone. I still cringe to this day

Attached: autism.jpg (567x561, 31K)

Something similar happened to me when I was like 11 years old. I didn't understand sexual stuff yet but somehow knew that wasn't right, so I tried to tell a teacher about it. I was in a foreign school so didn't know how to explain what happened and squeezed her butt to make her understand. I got slapped and sprayed in the eyes in front of everyone and from then on I was viewed as some kind of pervert or sexual deviant. I think that may be the reason why I'm sexually repressed and awkward around women even today.

Attached: 1410490011504.jpg (535x577, 35K)

ohh that sounds bad :(
im sorry user

not the most embarrassing, but recently i made a joke about autism and then realised i wasnt on the internet. mustve been one of the most uncomfortable 15 seconds of silence in my life. they didnt even say anything; they just stared at me and then continued talking like i didnt even say anything. i think one guy slowly shook his head

Split my pants in industrial arts and a bunch of chicks seen my blue gitch

People care about that in Malaysia?

LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Delete your existance

>hot ID
hot Get is hot

>Singing in calls and girls saying I have a lovely voice when I hear it via voice recorder I sound shit but when I hear it with my ears it sounds normal
>Peed on bed while sleeping at one time, I don't know what happened at that time I was high and drunk

I guess that's all, the pee incident probably the lowest of them all. Pic related its for myself.

Attached: yrulikethis.jpg (464x422, 32K)

Cunt

how many people heard you?

>G8
Polonia european superpower in the future

Do you check every id in every thread?

Yes

cool

Thanks

no problem

Attached: K9 puppy.jpg (1500x1100, 418K)

No bully Spen fren

>V2
Holy shit

What's V2 mean?