Why do Spaniards think they're white?

There was a Spaniard pride thread earlier today and multiple anons thought that pic related was white.
One said "I don't know what fantasy world you live in but they are obviously white", they all kept saying "everyone agrees we're white".
I had heard that they think they're white but holy shit the level of denial and REEEE coming from Spaniards in denial was intense.

Why do they think they're white? How did they become non-white? Were they always semi-shitskins?

It's pretty embarrassing to see them in denial, but I guess I can't blame them for wanting to be white, and identifying as us because they're pretty close to the cut off point for white/nonwhite.

Attached: main-qimg-290d84c4a569a1ebfb543dcfd5b78b4d-c.jpg (602x452, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they taught us in Spanish class there are two forms of Spaniard a tall blond haired blue eyed and short swarthy kind

They are white but they are "outer whites" They still look a little bit foreign to northern/central europeans. I don't mind a Spaniards in Sweden as long there are a few of them.

Attached: 1534698039753.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Oh no, it's one of these threads . . .
Whatever your opinion is on the matter - now is not the time.

Let's throw out the ACTUAL shitskins roaming in our countries.

Attached: 1423366862758.jpg (800x680, 93K)

All this purity spiralling will accelerate whites demise. You're just getting more people to hate you. Bye bye.

>Amerimongrel shitskin calling people not white

Attached: 225071.jpg (506x667, 100K)

Do you have a pic of a blonde blue eyed one? I tried to find some that look white but they all seem to look like the pic in the OP.
In the US, mutt central, they'd be considered hispanic by everybody. I mean they're the "good" hispanics, but still not white.
Yeah for sure man I agree; I don't hate spaniards at all. They seem like good folks, but it's just that they're not white and it's cringe af that they are so incredibly delusional about it.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180825-171533.png (1886x698, 287K)

Knew it was an amerishart OP before opening the thread

Nigger I'm not like saying that anything less than 1/64th white isn't fit for the ethnostate or anything. I like Spaniards and they seem like decent people, but they're just not white is all.

Spanish aren't one people.

You have Basques, castilians, argonian, Catalonians...they're all quite different

>memeflaggot spic so insecure he uses obvious kike D&C memes
Yeah man we have a ton of shitskins more shitskin than Spaniards. They're like the closest to white of any brownies. They're still not white though.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180825-172806.png (998x560, 40K)

Moores conquered them some time ago. Other than that if youre a pure spaniard and dont have muslim dna youre white

Are any of them white? I seriously did try to find some white Spaniards and couldn't find any, plus I mean the pic in the OP is kind of definitive.
I'm not trying to be a dick; I barely learned that Spaniard want to be white so badly and I'm trying to understand it, not even trolling

define white

How can you say that, though? I mean look at the pic in the OP; that's the Spaniard's face. This is such a weird phenomenon. I guess some people really can't tell where white begins and shitskins end..

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180825-181646.png (623x796, 655K)

Actually...genuine Castilians believe they are superior to whites.

lol you can't; you know that already
White is what it is and is immediately apparent. Spaniards aren't white lol wtf this is kind of hilarious

Are they? Like why do they think that?

>Are any of them white?
the descendants of the people that the Moops didn't rape during the occupation, yes.
They have blue eye color, white skin, neanderthal and cystic fibrosis genes -- all the good shit that white people have

Stop squirming and define white

>Muslim DNA
That's like saying someone has Christian or Buddhist DNA.

Attached: 1527209635110.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

Also I wanna say that they're caucasian obviously but they're just not white. That some people can't tell is really funny lol
Maybe it's something only white people can discern.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180825-172620.png (1024x749, 59K)

Pic related are White.

Do you have any pics of some? I seriously did try to find some white spaniards but they all kind of look like pic related.

Attached: main-qimg-ab3c0c4262c1ec966d948ad7f62ac6bd-c.jpg (500x750, 28K)

kek no they're not this is so weird
Are you nonwhite? I'm thinking maybe only whites can tell what a true white is, and to regular brown people they seem so close to white that they think that they are.
For instance do you think that pic related is white?
Not trying to troll, I'm genuinely confused by all this lol

Attached: antonio-banderas.jpg (259x194, 5K)

You sound like an underage kid with 2 digit IQ

lol again you can't, dummy
this is hilarious

>ad hom and REEEE
Childishness aside, do you think he's white?
Again I'm not trying to troll. I had no idea this was even a thing and it is hilarious, yeah, but I'm more trying to understand wtf is happening than rustle jimmies

youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ

fuck off mutt

How the fuck isnt that white?

lol geeze I had no idea this triggered people so hard. I mean I guess I understand, because being white is awesome and to accept that you're not after a lifetime of delusion is probs really hard to swallow, but oh my god it's still cringey as fuck lol

Attached: DX6P9AxVAAE0-tR.jpg (412x456, 45K)

Because it isn't lol what

He's Spanish. That's what matters to people who are native to their land, unlike amerisharts who are the result of ungodly mixes and have to fall back on "muh whiteness" to find themselves an identity.

Do you think pic related are white? They're US hispanics

Attached: hispanic-disparity-blog-istock.jpg (774x484, 284K)

It's weird to you because you're an American that's probably never been outside of the US and has no notion of what a European or being White actually is. I can already tell that you likely think anything that isn't blonde with blue eyes isn't White. Guess what brown.black hair and brown eyes are common in every country in Europe.

k shlomo but fuck off anyway

lol oh my god you think antonio banderas is white what in the fuck
TIL all spaniards are incredibly racially delusional

brown/black*

Also i remember this retard from yesterday,hes literally negative IQ,he thinks all 5 million spaniards went to america and they all got mixed with natives and then came back to europe

Attached: faggot nmutt.png (561x134, 10K)

Father looks White to me or enough to pass, wife is mixed.

>all spaniards are incredibly racially delusional
>is american

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Based.

And the Spanish get “cool points” for Reconquista and building the second-largest European empire after the British.

those are mexican mestizos lol

>I can already tell
lol this is why you shouldn't assume. Pic related is white, but antonio banderas is not white. This isn't hard kek

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 7K)

>father looks white
what. in. the. fuck.

This.

>(((Amerishart)))
ftfy

Are you a newfag?
Meds are not considered white here and you shouldn't shouldn't give a shit if you're considered as one. Meds are Meds

That's it, you're going in my mutt compilation

They look more white than antonio banderas but some spics are here saying they think he's white. what in the world lol
imagine being so insecure in your people you take kike D&C bait just to feel better lol
I'm not talking shit about spaniards wtf they're just not white. I like them; I'm trying to understand the line where they cut off white/nonwhite because it's way different than where whites do

Dude by your standards Sean Connery, Colin Farrell, and Catherine Zeta Jones aren't White.

Pic related is Welsh/Irish and not so different from a Spaniard or Italian, hence the casting choice.

Attached: CZJ.jpg (1016x1536, 177K)

yeah because they are mestizos not Iberian whites

bahahaha this is so triggering it causes people to think you're a kike lol
Why isn't this memed more? It seem more effective than poo in loo in terms of rustled jimmies

>more kike memes
lololololol

Looks like brown bean eating garbage from Mexico to me. From SoCal, know brown bean eating garbage when I see 1. Brown shit always treat their homes like motels w a never ending string of brown garbage everyday. Die beaners, you’ll always be brown bean eating trash.

Yet the first thing you said earlier in the thread when decided that they weren't white was that you couldn't find any pics with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

but he is

Attached: antoniobanderas.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

when you*

>father looks white
absolute state of Jow Forums

Don't assume more shit, dude. All three of those people are white, and the grill in your pic is suuuuper close to not being white but passable
It's funny how you guys love mutt memes but people in the US are more discerning of whiteness than you

We Are white

thanks for the new material

Attached: Capture.png (929x254, 42K)

pic related is spaniard, i guess this is how they're supposed to look

Attached: span.jpg (1168x657, 72K)

He looks Whiter than you lul.

I tried to find pics of white spaniards and couldn't find any good examples lol you guys are so triggered and I'm not even trying to troll
>antonio banderas is white
holy fucking shit it's worse than I thought lololol

If you are not sure if someone is a spic just yell "free stuff" and see if they come a runnin'

Nah senpai sorry, truly, especially considering how much you all obviously care about this, but you're not white

lololol

Literally every normal person in Europe agrees that we are white,the only people that say we are not are autists in Jow Forums who are memeing or just retarded like yourself

See now that guy is white, but if he were the majority then the composite in the OP wouldn't be what it is (spic)

>mutt talking about europeans not being white

>Close to not being White
>Irish/Welsh

The state of Amerimutts. And like i said, if you don't want me to make those assumptions than don't say someone ins't White cos you couldn't find any pics with blonde hair or blue eyes.

So hes not white in that pic? What about here?

Attached: antonio-banderas-655x368.jpg (655x368, 25K)

Funny thing is hes never been to Spain so he doesnt even know what hes talking about

lol you think antonio banderas is white that's all anyone needs to know to understand the absolute state of delusion of Spaniards. fucking kek

Attached: 1535235742488.jpg (663x678, 231K)

what makes you think you're white?

post your hand with timestamp lets see how white you are

Shill thread. They're obviously white

imagine being so insecure you gladly gobble kike D&C memes to assuage your extreme levels of butthurt
>"you've never been to spain so you don't know!"
>*posts composite pic of thousands of spaniards that clearly shows you aren't white*
lol what a nigger-tier argument

You have 10 seconds to prove to us that you are white muttboi

lol literally everyone in this thread disagrees with you,maybe that tells you something?

>argonian
i mean maños aren't the prettiest of people but come now we aren't lizard people

That I am?
kek
you have to go back

It's actually quite pointless to even attempt to reason with them, most Americans are descended from Krauts and like the Krauts they see themselves as the epitome of everything positive and set themselves as the standard.

"White" refers to European people. You're not European, therefore you are not white.

>kek

So youre clearly not white then because you refuse to show hand with timestamp

>Hey goys, check me out. The mutt meme has made me so insecure that I’m gonna try to be the most iron-fisted white purity tester in the room. Watch out everyone, here I come!

Edurne, white spanish goddess

Attached: edurne.png (1126x664, 557K)

Spaniards are not ideal but they are white enough. I'm OK with seeing them around. The ideal is the tanned Northern European with light eyes.

The mutt meme wouldn't even exists if Americans didn't believe themselves to be the pillar of racial purity.

exist*

Spanish soldiers and a nazi commander,literally the same skin tone

Attached: division-azul-ceremonia-color.jpg (350x496, 41K)

lolololol

Attached: buttmad spics.png (532x898, 444K)

bahahahahahaha

good job faggot im the one who posted this yesterday

Attached: 3fcbff17-c16d-4182-ab16-893346406abe.jpg (898x1600, 93K)

nigger I'm not saying that we need to exclude anyone beyond 1/128th shitskin from the ethnostate. I'm saying that Antonio Banderas isn't white while delusions spics and literal amerimutts REEEE
You have to go back

Then you're white lol but your nation isn't wtf is so hard about this :'D

shit man you should go out more, it's not normal to be this pale in summer down south

lol everyone here has the asme skin tone as me,you cant refuse this because youve never been to Spain so fuck off

>posts pics of blondes to prove his whiteness
the absolute state of coping on Jow Forums