Okay, guys. I think I have a chance

For as long as I know myself, I was never lucky with love. I was always rejected because I was too shy, I wore glasses, was chubby and I played retro vidya (Most Normies called them games for babies). But my friend introduced me to this cute emo girl I started hanging out with. She's a huge weeb, loves browsing through memes and is a chill person to talk to. We have so much in common. We eventually became best friends and chat almost every day. Now she thinks of me as a closest friend, but I want to be more than that. Should I make a move or should I swallow it and keep myself in the friendzone? I'm scared that she will find the situation too awkward and stop talking with me completely. Help.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Assuming this is real
Make a move sooner than later. Tell her you like her or go in for a kiss if the moment is appropriate.
Don't worry about 'ruining the friendship'. There is no friendship you are just attracted to her

tl;dr
just kys dumb fr*gposter

This is real. Tried asking my friends about it, but they just mocked me for it. Trying to ask people from the board I'm the most comfortable with. Also, about the kiss, it's gonna be awkward as fuck...

Try finding a more fitting image if you can.

Is it alright if I bump this? I really need help.

Look dawg, ive been in the same position you just gotta go for it if shes truly your friend even if she rejects u she wouldn't abandon u.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Go for it fampai.

I'll try...

>frog cancer
>blogpost
>asking for romantic advice
wrong board, your containment subreddit is this way

good luck Alice

I wish you luck Op. This is a big chance don't lose her

I'd rather ask for love advice on Musical.ly than to go on Jow Forums. I trust Jow Forumsers the most

Thanks Britbro.

Thanks. I'll do my best just for you guys.

Make sure to brush your teeth and tongue before going in for the kiss

Already took it into consideration, but thanks for reminding.

yeah if i were you, i'd just ask her out and tell her you're interested in more than being friends. but going for a kiss out of nowhere seems like a risky move since you're most likely a sperg (a lot of us are) and it'll be a disaster.

oh and i'd cut ties if she says no and stop seeing her. that's just setting yourself up for being an orbiter

Yeah, as I said, instantly going in for a kiss is very risky and is just going to make stuff even more awkward. But I'm still going to brush my teeth just in case lol.

This also

Confess feelings and deep emotions while sober.
Get a little bit of dutch courage into both of you and then go for the kiss.
Trust me, it'll make it both easier and less awkward; it worked for me.
Anyway, best of luck mate, and don't puss out. Even if it falls flat, at least you'll not regret never making a move.

Attached: 1534248058206.jpg (960x960, 52K)

Thanks. I sent her a message and invited her over to play some vidya with me. I'm still scared of the thought of rejection, but I'll burst it through. Let's hope autsim doesn't kick in during confession.

Catte smonking cigge

I'll keep you updated on what happens tomorrow. Even if it fails, it's alright. Now I'm going to sleep. I need to stay awake for this.

see you space cowboy

I have complete faith in you.

Attached: 1535110642945.jpg (320x738, 254K)