Instead of going to church I get on Jow Forums to shit post

Instead of going to church I get on Jow Forums to shit post

Attached: 1534907389523.gif (467x398, 70K)

epic

Attached: 1505880251617.png (351x329, 187K)

thank you my 2d goddess is enough of a religion for me

Attached: 1535337473059.gif (500x281, 389K)

go to church

y not go to church?
its not like its painfull or anything (unles your posseesed by satania!!)

but god no real

Attached: 1534986035811.gif (480x320, 1.48M)

not an argument

i've been wearing the same pair of underwear for like 4 days

Attached: 1534924301677.jpg (640x360, 38K)

They don't play the organ anymore and the choir of old ladies are dead ;(
god is real also not argument at an impasse
Me too haven't gone outside this weekend

Attached: ikari00.gif (500x281, 255K)

>not posting to r/banter while at church

pascal
go to church

pascal's wager is a bad argument

it doesn't factor in the sheer number of religions you're rejecting by being christian, which means the odds that you picked the one true faith is just about 0%

Attached: 52dfe1d091aefea18bd3ec7f107bddf7048228e4ec5c3c308370e355cae25256.jpg (680x869, 61K)

>not not posting r/banter at church
there aren't any good protestant churches with organs nearby so no

Attached: 1524518640922.jpg (780x519, 85K)

It's also possible that not believing in God or the afterlife is a way to get into heaven . It assumes that every possible afterlife means that you have to believe that religion to get in

pascal
go to church

damn i never even thought of that

i think animism is the only realistic thing to believe in but that's probably just me being a hippy faggot

other religions are redundant because the world requires an absolute being and jews and muslims are innately evil
jesus sought to undo the evil in the jewish world and muhammed sought to inject it back
the only acceptable stances are christianity or nonreligious monotheism

>other religions are redundant
you mean you just don't respect them and you've made a single exclusion for your own belief system completely arbitrarily and if you stopped and thought about it long enough you'd ditch it

Attached: TpIluCr.gif (500x620, 524K)

it doesn't matter if i can explain in few words why i'm right it just matters that i am right

I like a quiet serene church

but how can you be sure

HK is extremely dense so it's essentially pointless to argue with him

wow, you go big guy!!

i've argued from all points in my head
things are faster in my head
doesn't matter if i'm dense matters that i'm right

I am not religous but I do go to church sometimes to listen to the music

Attached: Treethatownsitself.jpg (750x563, 915K)

>doesn't matter if i'm dense matters that i'm right
but i'm not convinced senpai

although i do believe in reincarnation and some other stupid shit

i mean i think its possible? not my hill to die on i'm probably wrong

there was some research into it in india and the results were eerie. seems people who die suddenly and violently are more likely to come back or something

Attached: 1e13c861a9cc282d77c220a59852d1d9b4fbedae_hq.gif (500x375, 174K)

i'm not here to convince someone who isn't open to convincing and already has set conviction

at least you dont go to rock and roll services...right?

Attached: 1400008712572.jpg (611x479, 72K)

Nothing matters

I'm athiest but not an anti theist so i'm fine with fantasy as long as you realise what it is as I do
yeah I went to a rock service and I had to leave It was so grating and cringe

Attached: aqua202.gif (498x280, 846K)

nothing matters without God

delicious bait

I don't need anything to matter

i've started describing myself as nontheist

the 'non' part communicates my lack of faith better most people understand when someone is non- something

Instead of living I get on Jow Forums to shit post

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

i can here rock services from the local food court and its something though it might be worse when a church plays "hillsong"

damn that's actually autistic isn't it

Attached: 55m8wxnnp4t01.jpg (891x1280, 152K)

you will never experience true joy if nothing matters
you will never experience true living without joy
you will never experience joy without sincerity
you will never be sincere if you say things like "i don't need anything to matter"

gay nihilist
nothing matters that's why you create your own meaning it just so happens you construct your meaning around a god which is real to you so therefore in the construction of reality that you have created god exist. I don't see god and have constructed meaning without him so therefore god doesn't exist in my reality
yeah I won't part with atheist because it feels like a coup out to not apply the label that is accurate but a bit controversial
I know all the chruches around me started doing the shitty rock service i'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy

Attached: george_facepalm_seinfeld.gif (300x225, 484K)

False joy feels just like true joy. So there isn't anything to worry about

Not gay to my knowledge

are you unironically underaged
sorry for the ad hom nonargument but i can't imagine a grown man typing this seriously
true joy lasts

the only church music i like is probably traditionalist stuff but even most catholics do crappy english music so i have to sit in thier other rites which are kinda spooky

Attached: 1361887728883.jpg (759x448, 87K)

So does false joy.

i like gregorian chant

i don't think you understand

>I don't think
Stopped reading right there

its wierd i like gregorian chant but also autistic weeb music lole

bazat

No I'm an adult if 22 is considered adult hood. I'm in uni for pre-med. Also have a minor in philosophy because I'm a stoner
One time I went to a catholic church and took Communion without meeting the requirements

Attached: 1534973895529.gif (600x453, 384K)

>One time I went to a catholic church and took Communion without meeting the requirements
user thats like super bad!!!
(even though most Catholics dont meet the requirements O.o)

I know as I was raised protestant I didn't know their rules and when a friend invited me I was like a fish out of water uwu

Attached: sheeta02.jpg (225x350, 30K)

i remember my dad used to invite his friends to catholic services but hes not even catholic himself and everyone would be like wtf is this?????

What are the requirements

I know my friend wasn't a catholic either I wonder if we didn't get some memo
I think you have to be able to read some latin shit and be over 12 or something like that if a catholic fag can respond much appreciation

Attached: 1534895612856.jpg (1500x1125, 282K)

im not super sure but i remeber reading some old book by some pope poius???
and apparently you cant be in mortal sin and take it. and their are alot of mortal sins like if you miss church its a mortal sin. So every time you miss church without valid reason you have to confess it to remove mortal sin and im like how is is everyone taking communion if this slight infraction makes it forbidden?????

stuff probably happens because whatever local proddy service is available is some inexcusable Pentecostal witchcraft

That's pretty gay. No wonder Ronald McDonald is more recognizable than Jesus Christ. Catholic Church has really shitty food and you have to read a book to get it. At least McDonalds doesn't have to guilt trip you into going back there. In fact McDonalds is so kick ass that the government has to guilt trip you into not going there.

i still think their eastern rites are the "coolest" western religion but ya Catholics are Nestorius for not teaching their kids the fundamentals of their own stuff .

You've got your priorities straight boi

yeah it's an actual meme
thank you drinkn' bebsi right now

Attached: Myman.gif (240x135, 765K)