Infantile Memes for Millenial Teens

This is a popular meme now...

Little reminder as to why humans have been devolving since day one...

Attached: Unknown.jpg (300x168, 11K)

they are trying to push the elsagate shit as a good thing. i mostly see this shit coming from chicks talking about how "totally south-east asian" it is
yeah. because the gooks are too stupid to understand what quality in media means.

>This is a popular meme now...
i had never heard of it. thanks for keeping me in the know.

I think you're on to something re: Elsagate

>no beatings
>unlimited internet

Children shouldn't even have devices in the first place. Now this garbage is being slurped up by 15-yr-old faggots.

2016 had the best memes.

I didn't even know about elsagate until now

Attached: Unknown.jpg (277x182, 7K)

I thought it was supposed to be ironic. But if it isn't ironic the--- UNDERSTOOD, JACKKNIFE IROQUOIS-78x. CARRYING OUT, RODGER EAGLE, RED GLARE VISIBLE BY DAWN. RODGER.

Someone summarize the original vid for me.

Not going to watch it cause afraid head will undergo necrosis.

This is the most infuriating thing. Fully grown adults are sharing sponegbob memes and laughing their asses off.

There is no better way to identify the most blue pulled infantile faggot than finding out who is consistently sending you memes that reference elements of our childhood. Fruit roll ups, gushers, spongebob, ordering chicken nuggets at lunch, Shrek memes, FOR FUCKS SAKE GET OVER IT. GROW THE FUCK UP

I swear, so many people never develop their interests or maturity on their own past the point of puberty. How in the actual fuck can you call yourself an adult when you’re frozen in a place less than 5 years removed from diapers?

you know it isnt so bad except whenever these memes are posted they are completely overbearing. these faggots made 'nostalgia' into a bad word.

I am one of these people, and also right-wing.

>dude racism lmao

>millenial
>teens
Millenials are in their 20s and early 30s.

*snap*

I actually agree. A bit of nostalgia here and there is fine and probably helps you stay connected to your past. But these morons are absolutely gluttonous with it and create an entire photo series applying childhood to everything in their life. They’re the type of people who unironically use the word “adulting”.

In fact, I’ve seen three places where people get stuck in arrested development: childhood, aka spongebob memes; adolescence, where people get stuck as skateboarding wagecucks who still think flatbills are cool, and college years where making yourself comatose on keystone light and going to a bar or club where the music is deliberately so loud that nobody can talk.

People are supposed to get older and develop mor sophisticated interests but some people just can’t or won’t. You just have to trim the fat off your friends sometimes.

You might have right wing politics but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are a well developed adult. It’s certainly a start, and means you have the building blocks to be someone, but for fucks sake man act your age

God I hope that snap is the sound of your neck after you hung yourself

>these faggots made 'nostalgia' into a bad word
Reddit in a nutshell.

It's not a new meme.
I remember spamming johnny johnny yes papa on instasynch.

Attached: 1409205346789.png (396x400, 26K)

spoken like a white boy who had everything given to him in life.
fuck up, boomer.

Attached: mvhh37a4zt301.jpg (1242x2208, 148K)

>UNDERSTOOD, JACKKNIFE IROQUOIS-78x. CARRYING OUT, RODGER EAGLE, RED GLARE VISIBLE BY DAWN. RODGER.
Oh shit, he stumbled onto his MK ultra trigger word
>f

My Little Pony is the only consumer entertainment children should be exposed to.

Attached: EVERYBODYSGONNAHAVEAGOODTIME.gif (931x682, 532K)

calling barneyfag to crash this thread with no survivors

>new meme
God, we have gone full circle

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 10K)

that's that meme girl right? I'd fuck that retarded bitch

This isn't new.

This is a remake of some really old flash shit.

When I was 15 I was building a decapitation gore collection for /b/.
This alternative doesn't seem to bad.

>I would rather watch some autistic kike sperg out than talk about the one remaining children's TV show that isn't cramming their head full of leftist nonsense

Attached: 1471007924282.gif (452x523, 4K)

Ah I see, being a retarded shitskin with no future would definitely make someone cling to not only their childhood, but also the most basic unintellectual elements of their childhood. Thanks for solving that for me you fat fucking cunt

If your future was brighter than your past you wouldn’t need to fixate on the debate between Froot Loops and Cap’n Crunch you fucking animal

who Vicky? yeah she's pretty tight

Attached: Dbyd1VQWsAAwyhc.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

This

dude what is the root of your problem? seen too many friends stuck in the same immature routine? you either get new friends or you fix them. either way, get off faceberg asap

You might just be part of the problem then, user.

>People who enjoy spongebob memes are whiny kids who need to grow up!

>I, the supreme intellectual, choose rather to spend time browsing Jow Forums

Honestly It’s being forced to play along to get along at work where I need to placate normie dumbshits and their poor sense of taste and humor. I could sperg out IRL and get a call to HR but that’s what I have Jow Forums for

one is less retarded than the other, yes.

Yes, this is unironically the pinnacle of American humor right now. Go back to watching fallon you mongoloid

There is nothing more retarded than Jow Forums humour, things you are laughing right know will be pick of cringe in more than half a year.

Nah this shit is immortal

Attached: 377CEC5B-C39C-43AB-9ED5-EEAC658473DA.jpg (960x564, 117K)

It's funny because it's true.

Simple. As.

Attached: 14EE7BA0-80B8-4E6C-A19A-C3AD964ADFB4.png (783x392, 480K)

One of my aunts is like that though she has started to take her nieces/my cousins with her on trips to Europe. Don't know if she's having a "should have had kids" crisis or the European men no longer pay attention to her so she brings bait along but it's weird. My cousins of course love the free trips.

My wife's son loves these videos. Please, stop saying such things about them. You're all wrong!