Is there an afterlife?

Is there an afterlife?

Attached: 1500745247042.png (955x950, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-quantum-theory-of-consciousness_us_596fb782e4b04dcf308d29bb?guccounter=1n
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
streamable.com/g6mzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Not for you

>Is there an afterlife?
Only for those who have given their souls to a Jew who died on a stick.

So you are not going then

no but the concept helps control nigger-tier populations by scaring them straight

t.jew

Is there a before life?
Theres your answer.

if you dont believe in afterlife you are doomed to hell (nonexistence) and you know it.

what was there before nothing , reincarnation is a before life

oh the irony

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I thoroughly enjoyed that Anime

I hope s2 has moth

Attached: 1511052523885.jpg (1000x666, 116K)

I hope so

Attached: CaptainBoer.jpg (730x547, 256K)

Did you know that even the religious Jews have the most weakest faith in God

Attached: Screenshot_81.jpg (950x892, 133K)

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

>25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

funny how that works

user, this IS the afterlife. Did they not tell you?

Attached: 1450058905030.gif (640x360, 2.01M)

this. goyim needs to work for more years he cannot die because he wishes

im not religious, however i've been in contact with settlers who are orthodox. based on my experience alone, i can only speculate that the disparity comes from mainly two reasons:
1. their culture of skepticism: they are encouraged to dive into everything they doubt in religion, obviously with the intent to find an answer that satisfies them and is theologically compatible with judaism. they don't always find the answers so they become more skeptical as time goes by.
2. they are surrounded by seculars

what was your point though

Death is an eternal sleep.

no if the universe had a start or is cyclical and presumably also has to have an end, reincarnation only gets you until the destruction of our sun or universe, where do we go after that? Or where do we exist between cycles of our planet even existing in a cyclical universe? Its not happening.

Yes, everything is trapped here for one month after death. Karma is real and determines our power during that time. Aretha's rainbow is the most recent example of it.

So beyond one month I'm not sure we can do anything except infer.

there is only one way to find out :D

Attached: 1381416160386.jpg (800x563, 41K)

Yeah! Goyim cattle control

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>where do we go after that?

We live beyond time and matter in eternity

>im not religious

as proven by the poll , but the poll proves that from all religions even the religious jews are the most weak in faith ....10 % from non religion , i assume you got your dick cut ? thus you fell from faith

I promised I wouldn't say why, because the truth sorta ruins it, but I can tell you 100% that when we die we wake up. If you really search for the truth, it will present a trail of clues to you. It is the real rabbit hole. You have to put effort in though, nothing is free.

Attached: roygame.jpg (640x640, 98K)

there is no afterlife, when you are older you will start to appreciate it. life is good, especially because it ends at one point. also, i would say, and maybe this gives you comfort, that there is a sort of afterlive, as there is something befor you are born, however you have no conciousness at this point, which is great, because you will be a part of life without the struggle of beeing an aware creature. life is beautiful the way it is, never let a kike tell you something different.

>there is no afterlife

Attached: 1475719580449.jpg (400x395, 53K)

>

We cant know for sure and it depends on gutfeeling if you deem our conciousness important enough to be able to transcend death.
If the guys are right about an information based universe/simulation theory then our brains might just be some kind of radio that soaks up conciousness from godknowswhere to animate the body until gets detached again by bodily decay or damage.

listen holland, we know that conciousness requires certain biological functions that you dont have when you are dead. its ok, dont be afraid, enjoy life while you have it.

>that comic
Are you an american protestant?

i live my life for God so he will welcome me where God is, have fun being matter because matter is nothing

There better be one.

>We cant know for sure
Actually, we can. Study the literature and doctrine of any religion, and you will find it full of logical impossibilities. If the figurehead made us in his image, logic is something we got from the figurehead. The fact that the figurehead both gives us existence, and the literature to live in it, while both contain large logical fallicies, shows that the creator is flawed. A flawed creator is an impossibility. THerefore, the creator can not exist. Therfore, we can prove that gods do not exist. Therefore, we have proved there is no afterlife. All with logic. Something the god supposedly imbued in us.

dutch flag ? kankermof

Yes and the flames will be HOT

t. someone that has never done a near death experience

>Is there an afterlife?

would you really want there to be, if it's like this current-life?

Attached: asdcimage.jpg (750x500, 69K)

>while both contain large logical fallicies, shows that the creator is flawed

does not show us what is flawed

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-quantum-theory-of-consciousness_us_596fb782e4b04dcf308d29bb?guccounter=1n

I hate linking to huffingtonpost but we dont know everything yet. Albeit looking at the amount of biological determinism that shapes our ego, an afterlive is probably not so personal, as the mindstuff that we soaked up departs from the chemical, genetic and bacterial influences that govern "us".
Some people believe the all-mind or god experiences himself by posessing matter such as us, in that case a judgement after death is unlikely as its all meant to be part of his experience.

A flawed creator is not impossible, and the nature of mythology and most religious literature is philosophical, not literal, often they hold deeply rooted religious mysteries (which are now lost to time and deliberate destruction); therefore your spiel is rooted in a logical fallacy.

If you didn't notice, things can be censored. Therefore they could change or add things to that literature you speak of. Therefore, you tried to sound smart and are just a fucking idiot. Therefore is the new akschually?

revelation is overrated imo. You dont have to cling to a certain scripture or cultural code to be religious.

idk a convert to a free church maybe.
We got some charismatic protties now too here, not only jehovas witness.

Read a book.

Attached: afterlife big.jpg (1801x2701, 809K)

god is evil

No.

Try reading the first 30 verses of genesis and tell me how an intellegent designer would have to make light three times.

>idk a convert to a free church maybe.

I have no Church i just follow the book and do what God wants me to do

>things can be censored.
God turns wives into pillars of salt for looiing back whilst being exiled. ARe you telling me that an all powerfull god can not make sure his bible is not full of large logical fallicies?

Faith is the answer. No one living truly knows.

>A flawed creator is not impossible
Omniscience and omnipotence say otherwise.

:(

Attached: le.jpg (1400x2700, 257K)

>revelation is overrated imo.
Revelations is not the only place where the bible contradicts itself. Look up the laws for hair on men. Now look at the iconography for heeebus.

I'm reading Gardens of the Moon by Erikson and Overlord right now, what kind of stuff do you like?

Ah well thats fine.
Is just rare seeing unironic believers in our agegroup.

Yes, but to be fair I’m unsure what the hell it is. Iv experienced things that scream that there is, but without actually experiencing true death, none of us can be sure.

I have read genesis for about a month . But he First creates the concept of light or the law of light, and then he creates a light source ie the sun

t. someone who has not bothered to understand that the mind can produce hallucinations in a heartbeat, with no intoxicants present.

But thats just cultural fluff.
Lets say the bible is false to a great degree, there could still be a god not giving a fuck.

then he creates night and day. if you already created the sun, you have already created day, and hence night. to do so is redundant. an omniscient god does not dabble in the redundant.

are you asking why god doesnt just magically make the bible unchangeable? if he did that, why wouldnt he just force everyone to be good? It is because we have free will and this is all a test. evil serves a purpose, to separate the wheat from the chaff. be careful

our age group ? i am a 39 year old boomer

>But thats just cultural fluff.
THat is a deflection. THe bible, its clergy and the scholoars all maintain that it is the infallible work of god. God does not make mistakes. THerefore, it should make the bible as clear and simple and congruent as an omniscient god. That it has sooooo many flaws is proof that is entirely man made. Fiction. A hoax. A social construct. A form of government. A pyramid scheme. All of these combined. But it is not the word of an omniscient omnipotent god.

Making a book clear in its intent is not the same as forcing the reader to be good.

oh.
Well then oke.
churches gonna get rekt when your generation passes and they didnt find enough africans to fill them up again

I have something for you. Read Book of Enoch, then read Revelations.

I AM SAYING, THAT THEY CHANGED THE BOOK. DO YOU NOT GET THAT? PEOPLE PRINT THE BOOK.

The First Day: Light

>3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

First light and dark as as a law

then the matter to do so

>14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

It never says He made light three times in Genesis 1, low IQ retard. It says He made the sun, the moon, and the stars as the lights of heaven (Genesis 1:16). It's almost as if you're desperately obfuscating the uncomfortable text.

This thread was about general belief in an afterlife and now you come with institutionalised christianity and think that raving against it somehow speaks against all conceptions of an afterlife people can think off

OP, admit you're a sinner incapable of reaching perfect God without His intervention and believe and follow Romans 10:9 if you want true and everlasting life and peace.

I still can't get over the p-zombie idea. As in, what in our biological functions and processes makes it so we have consciousness in the first place? What is the source of qualia, of the fact there is an observer seemingly seated behind our eyes? Wouldn't it be easier if we were just empty biological machines, with no sense of self? Just stating that consciousness arises from complexity is not really an answer, just passing the buck. It's exactly like religious people saying "dur, God did it".

I guess the definitive way to prove it would be creating a consciousness from scratch, building a biological computer of some sort, and then subjecting it to about a million Touring tests until we can't in good conscience deny it personhood. We're obviously not there yet technologically.

I really do not care about churches God can be followed through his words not through the pedophile churches , i applaud it them going down , the Catholic church cant fall soon enough

That being said he created the entire universe here . Genesis verse 14 is about signs seasons days years

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

>no
>yes
it doesnt matter when nobody can answer this question but themselves when they fucking die

If the Afterlife existed, we would have at least 90% of the population killing themselves to reach it.

No, of course it doesn't fucking exist, life is suffering, and only the top of the global society truly enjoy it. Just be glad death is the end of all our suffering.

This

>If the Afterlife existed, we would have at least 90% of the population killing themselves to reach it.

Wtf is this argument ? almost all religions see life on earth as a test , its not much of a test if you just killed your self ey ?

its not an argument it is the evident truth since you won't get the answer to ''is there an afterlife'' until you die and the answer doesn't really matter when you die so i think he is right

So someone born with 60 IQ in absolute poverty gets the same reward as someone born with 150 IQ into wealth?

Stop with your nonsense already you fucking asshole. It's your type that condemns the destitute to life of misery.

Fuck all religious people, you should all be culled.

Fuck that test. Almost all religions were/are an arm of the government and I highly doubt they liked it when slaves were committing mass suicides.

>So someone born with 60 IQ in absolute poverty gets the same reward as someone born with 150 IQ into wealth?

What does that have anything to do with the afterlife?

Attached: CUNZRIS.jpg (960x640, 58K)

Tricky question.
My wife died in a car crash in 2012. My sister died of cancer in March this year at the age of 34. I'm 43 and a single dad with two children. I'm ex British Army - combat infantryman (Royal Regiment of Fusiliers). I've seen death close up. Life is very fragile - you can die in the blink of an eye. I've been so sick from blood poisoning - septicemia. I got it by wearing someone elses boots and it almost killed me. I remember lines going up my legs like red stripes and my left foot swelling up like a football. Then being in hospital and tripping in and out of consciousness. I think that I had glimpses of a different 'consciousness' at that time between living and dying. I remember rowing a boat on fog, and being away from my body. It wasn't an unpleasant experience nor was it like many people have reported of seeing Jesus or a white light and overwhelming love. I simply felt like I was on a boat.
Death is final as in you leave only your body behind, and that is why we have funeral services. The finality of it is in the funeral service itself: "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" and taking soil to throw on the coffin of those that you loved.
I can never see face to face with the people I love the most who have died. But I dream about them regularly. Mundane dreams about going out shopping, going for a walk.. but are thse dreams reality? They're real to me. But they stand outside of time.
Is there an afterlife? I have no idea.
The dead have an impact on the life we live. Like throwing a stone into a pond - there are ripples on the pond after the stone has rested on the bottom of the water.
I can go to my church and light a candle, say a prayer for those people that I've lost. But do we live after death? Who knows other than God?

But when you killed your self you failed at life and at worsed end up in hell

First afterlife is far from only being Christianity, secondly you seem to be far from neutral , and want to find mistake , have you read it ? At least to talk about it ? Can you think about different meaning ?

>only the top of the global society truly enjoy it
Life IS suffering but you really don't need to be part of the elite to enjoy it. It's possible for a common person to go on a walk, take a shower, or lift weights and feel satisfied afterwards and have gratitude just for being alive. You can enjoy life without all of your wants being met. Don't think happiness is locked away from you, user.

Attached: AnCap GF.jpg (750x1020, 97K)

I dunno but if there is a hell, the pedophile that made MiA is definitely gonna be there

Yes, there is.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: moff.gif (600x600, 1.4M)

Yes sweetie get right
streamable.com/g6mzs

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

I certainly fucking hope not.

I'm going out like a boss and I will absolutely give a shoutout to you faggots.

Attached: bregoli.jpg (1200x1800, 276K)

Preaching the false gospel with meme pics are we ?

I have a theory about that
However this relies on two underlying assumptions
A.our senses are our sensory organs and once our sensory organs stop functions we cannot perceive anything or think
B.the universe and any succeeding universes are infinite
Simply put once we die, we wake up again from the moment after we die
However this next moment in our perceived senses is actually an unknown amount of years, it could be a googolplex or just 10 years, either way it wouldn't really matter since you cannot perceive time, and if the universe is truly infinite then a universe would occur where you were revived and reanimated from your moment of death

no, just a an endless cycle of death and rebirth in different worlds

It is possible that there exists a future where we are resurrected.