Normie's Gun Garage 2: Fuck the ATF Edition

Welcome to Normies Gun Garage!
As you can see we have had to change our location since SOMEONE blabbed to all of Jow Forums what I was doing here. That's okay though as I'll now be operating out of my central location somewhere in the middle of the Nevada desert.
No permits needed, we are a (you) only establishment and before you ask we don't care what country you're from.
All sales are final and may be subject to ridicule if you're being retarded.
Our specials today are Tuesday's specials with all AR-15's being half off and all M1911 style pistols are buy one get one.
Since I take no stance in the anime vs. frogs war I'll be avidly supplying all factions firearms to fight their respective battles so buy my big guns now or else your enemies might.
Those with no fun knowledge will be requisitioned a weapon after posting in this thread after a brief interaction to distinguish taste.
This facility is one of the largest weapons depots in the country.
Before we get started getting you outfitted to kick the hell out of those guys you hate with multiple flavors of hot leaded death we're going on a tour of the facility.
This is our showroom. We have all of our weapons on display in cases or on the wall.
Most of you are already familiar with this setting so we'll be moving on.

Attached: gay weapon sounds.jpg (1025x576, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWOOV4Fjd00&start_radio=1&list=RDbWOOV4Fjd00
bulletproofme.com/RP-Level-3-PLUS-Ceramic-NIJ-06.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But gays dont like guns

>One of the largest weapon depots in the country
Ok
Could I have one large rock to go please

This is our small arms warehouse where we store all of our firearms. As you can see everything is either locked up or securely in its place. We have a large inventory of Armalite style firearms as well as Kalashnikov and everything in between. This warehouse was erected (lol erect) in 1953 to store surplus weapons manufactured for the second world war. After it was left abandoned in 1977 a small group of progressive gun advocates started to restore it to its former glory along with all the weapons inside.
We've come a long way since then expanding the warehouse and filling it with all manner of exciting modern military equipment.
Normally only employees are allowed back here but for the sake of the tour we let small groups come back just to see how massive our depot really is.
Onto the next area.
Objectively false.
You'll have to wait until the end of the tour before making any purchases. Alternatively when we reach the yard you're more than free to take any rocks you want. No charge.

Attached: lewd warehouse sounds.jpg (800x419, 307K)

Next we have the gunsmith workshop. Originally this workshop only contained a set of files, a hammer and a hand crank lathe for milling metal. Please don't touch anything in this room as much of the equipment is very dangerous since it's used to cut and shape metal. As you can see we have upgraded from a small set of hand tools to some of the best equipment money can buy. Off to your right you can see our state of the art "ghost gunner" which mills fully finished lowers in mere minutes.
This workshop is fully open to the public and can be rented out for a small fee in case you want to do the work on your weapon yourself. We also offer an 8 week training program to future gunsmiths who want to get their hands dirty milling some metal.
Next we'll be moving on to some of our more restrictive areas.
I must advise you on your way out to please take a set of earplugs as the areas we'll be going into are going to be very loud.

Attached: homosexual workshop noises.jpg (1500x1125, 615K)

ok but i want big weaponsgrade rocks pls
could i get a rocket propulsion system installed into pic related?
(it's very important)

Attached: FactCheckNI-032-Rock-Antrim-Road-OWENS__01.jpg (423x475, 61K)

Behind this door deep in our basement is the heart of our entire operation. As I said before please insert your earplugs now as this sound proof blast door keeps in much of the sound and it is very loud in there.
HERE YOU CAN SEE THAT WE HAVE A NUMBER OF "EMPLOYEES" HARD AT WORK MAKING OUR INFAMOUS CLONED WEAPONS. IN THESE MUSTY, DARK AND DANK CONDITIONS VIETNAMESE IMMIGRANTS WORK DAY AND NIGHT UNDER ONLY THE CRUELEST CONDITIONS TO MANUFACTURE WEAPONS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD BY HAND WITH MINIMAL EQUIPMENT. MOST OF OUR WEAPONS ACTUALLY START DOWN HERE. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FREE ANY OF THE CHILDREN OR QT BOIS YOU SEE DOWN HERE AS THEY ALL HAVE EXPLOSIVE PROXIMITY TRIGGERED SUB-DERMAL CHIPS IMPLANTED AT THE BASE OF THEIR SKULLS. DON'T FEEL BAD FOR ANY OF THEM THEY'RE ALL CRIMINALS OR ABANDONED. WE'RE GOING TO BE MOVING ON NOW.
Well wasn't that something.
Follow me into the final area.
Absolutely. I've got something in the yard that should suit you nicely.
Are you absolutely dead set on a rocket propulsion system though?

Attached: faggot chink audio.jpg (990x658, 711K)

i need a VERY fast rock.
possible a ball of metal would be okay but preferably a rock.

Hi, can I purchase instruments of killing without any of that pesky background check nonsense? Its a gift for my dog you see.

Attached: Hello.png (500x506, 114K)

Lastly we come to the lesser know area of my little operation here. The garage and graveyard. Inside our garage we have hundreds of thousands of """"""decommissioned""""""" tanks, planes, jets, helicopters, artillery and even ships (if that's your thing) all of which are for sale. Now for those of you wanting to buy a tank and drive it to your bosses house to blow a hole in his wall know that I can only legally sell you the armaments for said equipment but you'll have to go to our genetically modified cat human hybrid (neko) Nan if you want to purchase the vehicle itself. We do offer an in house installation free of charge for all of our vehicles sold.
The yard is 500 acres of pure military graveyard full of everything you could possibly imagine. Most of it has been sitting for a long time so I don't even know what all is out there. Anything picked out of the yard is sold AS IS NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
That concludes our tour. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. You can leave your earplugs in any of the waste bins or feed them to one of the many Vietnamese children in the basement.
Now. What are we looking at today?
Hmmmmm. I might be able to modify one of Howitzers to fire specially sculpted rocks. It would be quite pricey though. The upside is the Howitzer has a muzzle velocity of 827m/s so it's going just about as fast as it can without having expensive single stage rockets.
Did you not read the sign? Of course. Why the hell would I background check anyone? This is America god damn it where even kids and felons can buy weapons. Get the hell out of my shop ATF you're not welcome here.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Attached: pole smoking engine decibels.jpg (1024x771, 541K)

Looks like someone didn't pay for the paper
What would you recommend for taking out someone of this build?

Attached: the absolute state of not pol.png (237x334, 174K)

hmm
nah just a rocket propelled rock would be best i think

Do you have anything that dispenses truth?

Attached: Brian Stelter 062.png (448x458, 269K)

That paper is why I have to do business out of this location instead of my shop downtown.
As far as the obviously not pol gentleman I would say just about anything would work but for a man of your clear distinguishment I'd recommend the experimental RS-28 Sarmat. It has an effective range of 10,000 km and a payload of 10,000 kg. This is a highly experimental weapon developed by the Russians but guaranteed to glass the target and everything in his city.
Before I make this purchase I'm legally required to ask.
Are you going to be shoving this up your butte?
If so I have to sell you some axle grease for lube.
Hmmmm. Let me get my team on this and I'll get you something that should suit you nicely. You want it to go REALLY fast right?
The AR-15 not only dispenses 5.56mm freedom but it also pumps hot truth into whiny AK loving commies with its superior reliability.

Attached: rs-28.jpg (600x271, 32K)

Oi ya limey cunt. Where have you been?

I'm looking for a gun that would be good for killing trannies. Preferably trannies like pic related.

Attached: Goblina .jpg (640x750, 114K)

One long range rifle please. Its time to take matters into my own hands. I'm gonna do it and nothing will stop me.

Attached: faggot.png (210x211, 47K)

No, but I may shove it up his.

yes. VERY fast rock at incredible high speeds colliding with someone's head so hard that they literally stop existing

Dead and gone. I kms self.
M240 Bravo. This belt fed system has been recommended by many of my customers to be the most effective belt fed machine gun for taking out gays and trannies alike. Alternatively the M60 has a removable barrel which allows for constant cyclic fire when fed from belt without the worry of melting your barrel. The M60 dispenses 7.62x51mm tranny and gay killing super death at 650rpm.
Bolt action or semi-automatic? How long are we talking here? Because I can sell you the .50 easy.
None of my concern friend. I just needed to make sure you're not shoving it up your back door.
Now with this being a heavily regulated piece of experimental equipment I'm gonna need at least 10 (you)'s. I also accept crypto but not LINK or SLR.
So my guys just put this together. Will this work for you?

Attached: Rocket propelled rock capable of incredibly high speeds.jpg (640x427, 182K)

this is absolutely perfect thank you so much

Attached: 1535039593799.jpg (758x767, 204K)

keep the change.

That's not very daijoubu

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Alright that will be ehhhhh lets say 7 (you)'s this isn't something I build every day. That seem fair? I'm sure you're gonna use it wisely.
Before this sale is finished I'll have to confirm you're not using this to secure the delegates.
You're not using it to secure delegates are you?
Ay thanks man. You're welcome back anytime. There's a money back guarantee on that btw so if it doesn't detonate I'll give you the equivalent payload in ICBM's.
It is definitely not daijoubu. Then again neither is my life right now. Ffs I'm in the middle of a desert selling rocket propelled rocks to my worst enemy. Besides that my life hasn't been the best lately. Haven't been in a good frame of mind so I keep my distance from bant and other places as to not toxify the community with my shitty attitude.
How have you been kitchen?

Attached: 1516078545234.png (308x326, 100K)

THIS IS A FEDERAL RAID GET DOWN

Attached: valiant thot patrol.jpg (1095x730, 143K)

No I only want it so I can throw big fucking rocks at people
7(yous)seems very fair here u go

I see I see. Probably a smart move on your part. Things have been fine, nothing super crazy lately.

Keep the change

Sup ATF. No sales going on here just the free exchange of personal weapons being gifted to friends for non-monetary currency, in a non-business location and in a state where private sales between citizens doesn't require a background check. Each and every piece of equipment here is owned by me and I give them away to whoever I want. You've got nothing on me now lets see that warrant otherwise imma be finna shoot you dead fampai.
Shit thanks dane I really appreciate it. You shouldn't need to throw those just push the button and it will hone in on the target that you laser paint. Its also got a 30 day money back guarantee in case the rockets don't fire and you can refill them with anything from comp b to straight up gasoline to make the rockets reusable.
I just don't want to drag down bant with me.
You heard about the shooting in Florida yet? Fucking kids can't understand it's just a game.

Attached: 415d25909aa67a3b37436034433fcdc30aa10640_hq.jpg (882x1024, 72K)

Yeah I did. It's ridiculous that people can't control their anger. The whole situation is pretty dumb.

could it be possible to refule it with rocks?

For real. How pathetic do you have to be to lose a game of madden then shoot a bunch of people? It's all reminiscent of that episode of the Boondocks about the Xbox killer losing a game of NBA2K12 or something.

Attached: Black_Lagoon_e9.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

>As he declines into worse and worse mental illness, Normie makes more subtle references to such things as violence, drugs, and guns
>From the outside all is perfectly calm, but as time wears on Normie nears his breaking point

Attached: ahh.jpg (300x423, 47K)

Yeah but what can we, as un-involved by standers, really do?

If by rocks you mean charcoal and by fuel in the same way a baby could push a car uphill yeah I suppose it could. I'd recommend a proper accelerant or explosive otherwise it might take longer to get off the ground.
How observant of you. Wouldn't it just be terrifying if someone with my knowledge snapped? I take from the greatest of the great serial killers like Ed Kemper, The Zodiac killer, Ted Kaczynski and of course Timothy McVeigh for inspiration on how I'd do it which I think about a lot actually.
Oh well back to selling weapons to fags.
Shoot back. Come on man you're from a shoot back state. More private citizens need to concealed carry for this exact reason. Fuck the gun free zones.
The Mrs. is worried I'm going to make you gay UwU

Attached: blacklagoonrobertasbloodtrail2.jpg (705x435, 34K)

Shoot first. Can't have a mass shooter if you shoot him first.

Attached: Brian Stelter 099.jpg (960x873, 71K)

What I mean more is how do we prevent people from feeling like shooting is a good idea or simply just a viable option. Sure shooting back can stop something after it's started, but preventing it is generally better.
She doesn't need to worry about that. I'm straight and confident in my straightness.

In my mind prevention comes down to 2 categories. Regulatory and socially.
Socially we need to stop this bullying and exclusion mentality that's driving people to isolation which only makes them worse for wear. They begin to resent the people around them and then humanity as a whole. Complete social isolation causes people to go mad.
As for regulation. Oppose ANY gun control law and gun free zones. The more guns we have around the more of a deterrent it becomes. As someone who avidly thinks about things like this I can tell you the fact that Nevada has so many guns and so few gun laws deters me heavily. Gun free zones are like a mass shooters candy shop. He can get guns in but doesn't have to worry about some cowboy stopping him early. California is probably the best place to pull off a mass shooting with a high magazine capacity rifle due to the limited amount of firearms in the state.
Just my thoughts.

Attached: mamimi.gif (500x720, 230K)

I certainly agree that restricting guns is bad. I feel like there is no harm in restricting people with a past of major mental issues from owning guns as they may have a higher chance at snapping. Though it's a grey area due to having to define how far is too far and what if someone never got diagnosed and all that.

Also, tell your wife she's cute. Gotta prove to her I'm straight.

>I feel like there is no harm in restricting people with a past of major mental issues from owning guns
Oh definitely. People like that should absolutely not be able to own a firearm. I'm heavily in support of just a mental history check and a background check. Sensible and it doesn't interfere. There has to be some kind of caveat though for people who are successfully completing therapy. You know like a way for the psychiatrist to confirm they're not a threat to themselves or other anymore.
>Gotta prove to her I'm straight.
Yeah you see she thinks that playing gay chicken with me is how it starts. I can't convince her that you're 100% straight. It makes me laugh. If I told her I was talking to you she'd give me shit like "Oh talking to your bf kitchen to make him gay?".

Attached: famas.jpg (793x1000, 840K)

I mean, I'd rather be talking to a cute girl but I guess you'll have to do.
>You know like a way for the psychiatrist to confirm they're not a threat to themselves or other anymore.
There would have to be something like that for sure. Otherwise you end up with a bunch of people who are completely stable who can't defend themselves.

Good to see you open again normie, what would you recommend right now?

I'm joining the army

youtube.com/watch?v=bWOOV4Fjd00&start_radio=1&list=RDbWOOV4Fjd00

Attached: 1532245757315.jpg (500x679, 55K)

>I mean, I'd rather be talking to a cute girl but I guess you'll have to do.
Shit fampai way to put a knife in my back. I'd rather be talking with Anna Belle Peaks but that ain't gonna happen.
You could always find her in a thread and talk to her. She enjoys having conversation a little more than I do.
I know she would really like that.
Ah my good leaf friend. You know the ATF will never get me I've jumped through too many hoops to get to this point. How you been m8?
As far as recommendations I've got a nice set of CheyTac M200 Interventions up for sale in .408 Cheyenne Tactical. Real good if you're hunting gays at a long range.
Alternatively I've got a sale going on the H&K MP7. Real good for personal protection. Thing gets real small when it's folded. You can pretty much hide it in your suit jacket when you're out walking around.
Anything you're looking for in particular?

Attached: leaf with m110.jpg (1193x670, 413K)

that MP7 sounds good, keep myself protected from the gay on the streets. How many you's will it be?

You being serious or are you just fucking about? Big if true.

Attached: 1481171784000.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

I mean you're not wrong, but I ain't gonna try and hit on your wife now am I? Besides, you're a cool dude who I enjoy speaking with.

Can you confirm that .22 and 9mm are meme bullets and can't hurt me?
If they can, I need some sort of body armor so that I can put the beat down on someone without dying from getting shot.

serious
I want to do The Army Astronaut Program.
I'm calling tomorrow and see what happens.
Both of my parents a supportive of my decision.
I'm happy and nervous at the same time.

Attached: 1534669469714.png (836x543, 838K)

If this is real, I support you Shit Post. Just stay safe out there.

Could you arrange a shipment of 100 FALs and 100 AAC Honey Badgers? Each with their respective rounds? Oh and perhaps 40 Sturmgewehr replicas for me and the boys? All with a sufficient amount of rounds for each?
Shits going to get real here, soon. Might want to seek out a reliable Argentine smuggler to get them into the docks of Cape Town

Attached: 1524440118423.png (2000x1333, 1.7M)

I want to do a military career.
I want to travel and learn new things.

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

For u? 3 (you)'s my friend. Return customers are the most valuable. If you're looking to protect yourself from gay on the street I heavily recommend the Serbu Super-Shorty or the Mossberg 500 or 870 equivalent kits. It has a super illegal 6.5 inch barrel and is only 16.5 inches long in total. It's seriously like not even a foot and a half long. You can straight up carry this 12 gauge 3-4 shot mini shotgun in your front pants pocket. 2 (you)'s gets you it right now.
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. She's a loyal woman and wouldn't make a move without my okay. If you could get her to realize you're hitting on her I feel like I should give you a medal or something. Girl is completely oblivious.
You're a pretty chill dood to talk to too. You can actually hold a conversation well.
>Can you confirm that .22 and 9mm are meme bullets and can't hurt me?
Yeah sorry nah m8 nobody likes getting shot and .22 is amazing for suppression. You have huge mag capacities and the bullets will bank or fragment off cover. Really wicked stuff if you ever are suppressed by it. Personally I rock an 9mm for my EDC and CCW because I'd rather have a double stacked mag for rounds on target instead of big holes. Aim for the head and center mass there's lots of bones to shatter and organs to hit.
>If they can, I need some sort of body armor so that I can put the beat down on someone without dying from getting shot.
I recommend this.
>bulletproofme.com/RP-Level-3-PLUS-Ceramic-NIJ-06.html
Level 3 will stop most small arms and will definitely stop a 9mm or .22 like it's nothing. Opt out for ceramic or polyethylene plates because the steel ones will fill your face full of fragmentation. You could go up to L4A but that's mostly for stopping larger rounds like .308.
3 (you)'s for the plates 1 (you) for the carrier.

Attached: ee1.gif (488x366, 367K)

yeah, I still wouldn't try though. Wouldn't sit right with me. Glad you enjoy talking with me though. I may have the fact that we have so many namefags on Jow Forums but certain people like you and shit post have made it pretty fun.

Well look at you go!

commit die

Bro as a veteran imma be real with you for just a second. You're a fucking moron and couldn't be an astronaut if you were raised by space niggers. Their entry requirements are brutal and most don't make the cut based on intelligence alone. I fully support you enlisting 100% my dude but you gotta think long term. Going into the Army you get to pick your MOS based off your ASVAB score. Pick something that will get you a job when you get out not something looking for glory that isn't there. Go into something you're good at or already have skills in. Then when you rank up you can switch MOS's and potentially get into the astronaut program. If you don't take this route you might be really disappointed when you don't make the cut. I'm only telling you this because I'm your bud and I've been there before. I went to Afghanistan looking to kill hajis and go into the shit. I got my wish and now I'm not qualified for most jobs.
Do something you can make a life out of in case you get discharged for medical or something stupid or if you just don't want to be in anymore.
Talk to me my man. Seriously no trolls this is a big life decision.
Absolutely I can get my chinks on it right now. Do you need those FAL's to be from anywhere specific like Rhodesia or the ones with the sand cut bolt carriers? Because I can clone any variant you want. The Sturmgeweher replicas are going to take a bit as they're not exactly a hot ticket item due to the price.
I try to keep things lively. Try to go with the ebb and flow of what bant wants. Not much of a gay poster anymore though.
How's that salvage ship treating you btw?
Well fuck me look at that.
Free Glocks for everyone!

Attached: 1481172686461.jpg (2560x1600, 1.26M)

I need something to protect my face as well. The target in question is fairly paranoid, and a good shot too, so it's fairly likely I'd be getting shot at before I could close the distance.

Hah, forgot about that to be honest. I've been too busy being a nerd on WoW.
Honestly, I'm glad the whole gay poster thing is dying down. It was an odd fad that was kind of annoying. You couldn't really go anywhere without dealing with a bunch of people shoving gay stuff in your face.

What a beautiful human being

Attached: tumblr_nbgjw3oodn1qza1qzo1_500.gif (500x500, 994K)

Do you sell boomerang upgrades?

I willing to do what it takes to reach my goal.
I know about the ASVAB I've taken practice test for a while. I got to learn but I've been studying what I don't know.
Don't worry I got a plan B but I do wanna work in that field.
>couldn't be an astronaut if you were raised by space niggers. Their entry requirements are brutal and most don't make the cut based on intelligence alone.
Yeah I know what I'm going to be expecting and it's not going to be easy. I'm willing to do what it takes.

Tbhonest fampai I wouldn't recommend what you're thinking. You're thinking a ballistic mask which is just autistic. It's still gonna suck to get shot with BA on if he decides to whip 5.56 or .308 on you. It will leave a huge bruise, knock the wind out of you and put you on your ass really quick. Now a ballistic mask is just going to push back onto your face and crush it. If you absolutely need a full face helmet I recommend the Devtac Ronin Kevlar 3A helmet. It's very promising and seems to overcome the issue of the whole face crushing thing.
8 (you)'s because shit is expensive and experimental. No guarantee on that though.
I'm glad its calmed down too. I mean don't get me wrong it was fun but it got tedious after a while. We only had like 6 really gay posters and most of them have left or gone to discord. Now the gay is only used to terrorize newfags and summer fags.
Didn't we meet when the gay was going really strong?
Sure do. Explosive, metal replacement or weight addition?

Attached: combat boomerang.jpg (1500x703, 40K)

Meet, no. I met you and started recognizing you when you and Shit Post had big shouting battles and you posted Yuno. When we started properly talking though, was when I bought you that one game.

What would be best for taking out emus?

Attached: IMG_6166.gif (350x250, 20K)

Look I'm no expert on the astronaut program because Uncle Sams misguided children don't into space we got asses to kick here without having to worry about space niggers but I'm pretty sure they're gonna want you to brush up on your physics.
Do what it takes SHIT POST and when you get in let me know so I can shit on you for being Army and being a low rank no nothing specialist.
I believe in you SHIT POST you can do it. You'll get to where you want to be eventually with dedication and hard work.
I still play the hell out of that game and so does the Mrs. Seriously thanks for that man I can't begin to tell you what it did for me.
I'll return the favor one day I promise. Besides I'm not going anywhere ^_^
M-29 Davy Crockett or a flamethrower. It's the only way.

Attached: 1493963014657.jpg (389x361, 17K)

bah, I don't buy games for friend expecting anything back. Knowing you enjoyed it, and more so that it helped you, is enough for me.

This thread makes zero sense

Attached: imperial_guardsman_by_fonteart-d56kan9.jpg (845x945, 109K)

>I can shit on you for being Army and being a low rank no nothing specialist.
You know I can switch army to air forces. When your current Army enlistment is up you still might be able to just simply enlist in the Air Force at your current grade, provided your re-enlistment code and ASVAB scores qualify you. You would then probably have to go to a tech school (USAF version of AIT).

I'll also take your advice and look at some career choices

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Yeah and I never take anything for free without giving the person something. Life is measured by your generosity and not returning generosity in my book makes you a bad person. You may not expect anything but you will get something. It's just who I am. Learn to accept it. If I have to do for you what I did for my buddy Bryson and get you a hot black gf (or get you laid) then I'll do it.
You're a good friend kitchen. You don't complain, you don't whine and you don't judge.
Hey cowboy. Let me guess Colt Anaconda or are you more of a Colt 1851 Navy Revolver kind of guy? You seem like the type of punk to rock a revolver.
It's a gun shop not a question factory so either buy something or get the fuck out. No gays except on the range.

Attached: 4ZMyBB7.png (800x455, 132K)

Ooooh, tell me about the davy crocket.

Yes i like revolvers but i don't quite understand this thread

Attached: Bandit_Killer.png (266x488, 179K)

Oh I'll judge you, ya gay twink! But I appreciate the sentiment.

op is kill

>Return customers are the most valuable
I'm a return customer as well. I got a remington 700 from you last time. Can I get any sort of discount?

>You know I can switch army to air forces
So you want to go from a scrub to a pleb huh? I heard they just got new patches just in time for you to get in.
All the same good idea. Navy is also a good idea too. Really comfy and they'll put your brains to work instead of on the wall.
I think what you're doing is a great idea for you. You'll be setting yourself up for a good life and much success. If you get deployed when you get back I'll fly you out here and we'll tie one off at the Leatherneck.
>I'll also take your advice and look at some career choices
You got anything in mind for a second and third option?
The M-29 Davy Crockett is the premier nuclear weapons system for personal protection against anything you just absolutely need to annihilate in the most hellish way possible. The M-29 features the smallest nuclear warhead ever put into development by the US military at only 23kg it has a yield between 10-20 tons of TNT. The M-29 is a recoilless tripod fire and forget weapon system with an effective range of about 4km.
Guaranteed to stop those dirty fucking emus and radiate the abos or your money back. Had you guys had this back during the Emu Wars you might've won.
>I like revolvers
Fucking gay cowboy. Revolvers are the worst of the pistols. You're not dirty harry or John Wayne. You're not gonna be quickdrawing and blasting them on the first shot. Besides you only get like 6 rounds 8 at the most.
Come on man don't be such a fucking cowboy. Get to the operator level and at least get an M9.
>It's a light RP thread where I run a gun shop and sell guns to all of you psychos making recommendations and giving you knowledge on different weapon systems and their pros and cons
>not much to be confused over
>No gays no ERP no drama just fun
I'm not a fucking twink! >////<
NO U
Imma have to step out shortly to have a smoke but I'll be here another couple hours.

Attached: Recoilless_gun_155mm_Davy_Crockett3.jpg (1512x2016, 1.01M)

>I'm not a fucking twink! >////

Hm. Ill take the flamethrower.

I have a beard homo. Just because you fantasize about my tight butt doesn't make me girly.
One flammenwerfer for the brave emu hunter. Now before I complete this sale I have to ask.
Are you planning to use this to kill petrol huffing abos?
If so I gotta throw in 10 gallons of napalm. Those subhumans are a menace.

Attached: potato nigger with flamethrower.jpg (430x430, 32K)

I can't give you a discount just yet but I can throw in a pistol of your choosing with your purchase. We have a fine selection of Berettas that we just got in stock that aren't clones. The new APX line just got in they come in 9mm and .40 S&W.

Attached: APX_9x19.jpg (840x560, 50K)

Despite your trips, I fantasize about girl's (female) butts .

At this time i am not at war with the aborigines. However i will still pay for the napalm, just in case. How much all up

>So you want to go from a scrub to a pleb huh?
Yeah
>Navy is also a good idea too. Really comfy and they'll put your brains to work instead of on the wall.
I'll look into that as well
>If you get deployed when you get back I'll fly you out here and we'll tie one off at the Leatherneck.
*Gulp* Yeah?
>You got anything in mind for a second and third option?
Pretty much anything that involves around space is what I want to do.
I can do Engineering in the army or something.
I do want to hop Branch to Branch learning new skills.
Like I said I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
could you tell me what' was your experience through recruitment?

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (791x720, 122K)

>I can't give you a discount just yet but I can throw in a pistol of your choosing with your purchase.
Aw, harsh. I'll pass on the pistol though.
And I understand and appreciate your recommendation against this, but sometimes when someone disrespects you, you just have to give them the headlock they deserve.
Here are the (You)s for the helmet:
wait, I can't give them all in one go because it thinks it's spam.

there's the rest of em

Sure Kitchen. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference. You're probably into thicc butts though. I've got a 14y/o girl butt.
That will be 8 (you)'s total. Don't worry about paying right now though I know you're good for it. I'll open you a line of credit to cover it don't sweat. You strayans got enough problems without having to worry about spending all your money on flamethrowers and napalm. I'll back your cause.
>could you tell me what' was your experience through recruitment?
Lies lies and more lies. The Army will lie to you about signing bonuses, the Marines will prepare you to be homeless as shit, the Navy will be the only ones who won't try to fuck you over but they will push you into being a nuke tech and the Chairforce will hand you a bible and a calculator then ask you if the MOAB was dropped on Jesus's doorstep how long would it take for an officer to play a round of golf. In other words the AF will tell you that you're not good enough at anything and you won't cut it.
I don't have a lot of time right now. I'll hop in tomorrow and dedicate some time to answering any questions or clearing up anything you're nervous about. Oh one big thing though. If a medical condition doesn't effect your daily life don't fucking tell them shit. The more waivers you have to get the less likely you are to get in. Keep your mouth shut and only tell them the important shit like if you have a serious medical condition. Otherwise let them find out on their own IF it comes up which you shouldn't let it. For all they know you're a perfectly capable and healthy young man.
Hey no worries man I understand. Sometimes you gotta get back at people and show them they're not hot shit. You're doing the right thing and carrying on a brave American(leaf)well you're still doing the right thing. That helmet should suffice but be careful with it.

Alright the shop is officially closed.
Have a good night boys. This was fun. See you next time.

Attached: gay gun sounds.jpg (640x400, 231K)

does bird sounds from the asshole

Attached: Apinto.jpg (300x300, 37K)

What's the best self defense weapon

>The Army will lie to you about signing bonuses, the Marines will prepare you to be homeless as shit, the Navy will be the only ones who won't try to fuck you over but they will push you into being a nuke tech and the Chairforce will hand you a bible and a calculator then ask you if the MOAB was dropped on Jesus's doorstep how long would it take for an officer to play a round of golf. In other words the AF will tell you that you're not good enough at anything and you won't cut it.
So nothing that I already know cool
>I'll hop in tomorrow and dedicate some time to answering any questions or clearing up anything you're nervous about
I may call tomorrow or Wednesday but I am planning to do it this week.
> If a medical condition doesn't effect your daily life don't fucking tell them shit.
So far I got nothing, so I'm good.

I have a lot of military friends over here. They also said if I got any questions and they'll answer.
I'll probably be in Iowa, since Iowa has an army base.

Attached: RJ.png (800x600, 134K)

Eh, I'm more of a boob guy. As long as the girl's ass isn't super saggy I'm pretty okay

Yo thanks mate, you want some of the emu meat when im done?

FUCK!

Attached: wewoncunts.jpg (456x359, 31K)

alright fucker two weeks ago you said that huge as fuck gun was out of my range. well guess what, i've saved up like a jillion (you)s so how much do i need to pay

What?

Its good shit my negro

I missed him

lololololololololololololollolololol