I desperately need help finding someone. I'm in Lublin, Poland trying to track someone down, and I've hit a wall...

I desperately need help finding someone. I'm in Lublin, Poland trying to track someone down, and I've hit a wall. I have this persons full name as well as some other info, but none of the online phone books work, and I can't find any physical phone books. What should I do now?

Attached: lublin.png (226x160, 12K)

Why would you do that

wake up
Lubin doesnt exist

Thanks doc

because this is a relative I haven't seen in a long time.

Scream "Katyn didn't happend" and "Volyn wasn't actual genocide", then joke about Pavel the holy.

Poles will apear within a minute.

Attached: RKgxFeSlTns.jpg (810x1080, 231K)

Oh, ask other relatives? it's easier

already did, all they could give me was the name, city, and some other bits of info. At this point I'm hoping some one can direct me to where I can find an old phone book since I don't think they make new ones. Hell, I'd even be willing to hire a professional.

if you're an american try this

If dubs Lublin doesnt exist and OP is a lying gay

seeing as pretty much no I've talked to here speaks english, I should be fine.

what

I've already gone to several different places looking for help, and only one person I met spoke english

I'd help you but I don't know how. I've never really tried to track anyone

but If I were to I'd probably start with trying to find him on facebook, if you know how he looks of course

Are you Polish, could you at least tell me if phone books ever existed in Poland? Literally any help would be appreciated.

I've tried every social media there is, to no avail.

Do you know where he works/studies? I'm sure that if you went there and asked for [insert name] people would be more than happy to help you

They existed, maybe still exist though I've never used one.

I have one location I could try, but I only know he worked there almost a year ago. Don't know if he's still there and I doubt they would give away employee info to some random foreigner.

manxlet i thought you left...

Hes still here but I'm not him

>Volyn wasn't actual genocide
Why do I find it funny?

You can always ask random people, maybe someone knows the guy. I mean, that's the last thing you'd want to do and Lublin is a rather big city, but if you really want to find the guy? Don't you have any other relevant info about them?

Why do I have this feeling that OP is looking to find his victim and then kill him/her and post his act here?

OMG I helped him, thats so hot!

GERALT DONT DO IT

How's the Manx gp?