The year 2036

Pardon if I can't properly navigate this site. I'm from the year 2036, I will attempt to answer all of your questions as well as I can, and will explain myself at the earliest convenience

Attached: Insignia.jpg (283x262, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's that insignia?

What did you use to travel back in time?

Oh yeah?

HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T TRAVEL BACK IN TIME HE'S JUST USING AN INTERTEMPORAL INTERNET CONNECTION

how many genders are there

I used a time machine of course. I'm no physicist, but according to my manual, it involves 'two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.'

What's your prediction for 2037?

this is already beautiful

I've not yet figured out how to reply to someone, but the insignia is based on the fields are by the Kerr Black Holes. As for 2037? Not even I know, I've not gone forwards.

But the machine that he described and all the shit behind it works

*Produced by the Kerr Black Holes, excuse me.

Who's timetravel_2?
Your brother?
How many timetravels are there?

Timetravel_2? I have no clue, likely someone trying to copy me for attention, but I can't say for certain.

What do you think about anime? What is the future of anime?

Attached: nanami is a virgin that needs to be eaten like a fruit.jpg (480x1956, 97K)

How's anime? Well, that's a tough one. I haven't watched any in years, and it hasn't been a high priority for me. Evangelion was good though, quite old, but good.

know any new series?

Unfortunately none I could pick out, due to circumstances, anime is quite difficult to obtain, much less a device to view it on. Besides, that's hardly the most pertinent question.

Regardless, I'd like to thank everyone for keeping this neat and orderly, makes my life much easier.

wil i make south africa great again , i plan to become the rebel leader of the boers

Attached: virvolk.jpg (265x236, 22K)

I'm not even going to entertain that. Please, serious questions or conversation topics only.

who is the current president?

does this mean you know i wil become leader of my folk but i die and you dont want to tell me

Attached: 1535480395852.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Is my wife real yet?

Attached: C52B9F25-7AA1-4F79-9EDC-365F59CBA5F9.jpg (400x800, 47K)

President Warren. Though divergence says that this is extremely likely to have changed.

As for that person's wife, how should I know?

Will literature, philosophy, art and all that ever have a revival or will everything stay shit in that regard?

The arts have seen quite a rise since about 2029 but it was absolute shit before then.

the time travel man knows he is talking to a dead man south africa is dead , im gonna stock up on ciggies and booze and quit my job

Attached: 1534210269145.jpg (468x288, 25K)

any notable works?
:-(, at least you didn't die from the fungi

Surprisingly, South Africa is doing well compared to higher powers like the US and China.

i know you are just trying to make me feel better but in this timeline we are fucked , i think in your timeline south africa never ended apartheid

Attached: 1533220756812.jpg (222x227, 8K)

And, as far as notable works, I recall one titled 'Insecurity' or some equally obscure title like that. Of course, a million works must share that name.

2036 huh!? I've heard that somewhere.

rate my drawing

Attached: onsekerheid.jpg (753x751, 169K)

whats the dollar worth in dollars?

That wouldn't surprise me, CERN has a monopoly on time machines but I'm not the only one to be 'lucky' enough to possess one. That or another crackpot crazy. The dollar is worth one dollar, we're still off the gold standard. God damn you, Nixon.

And, keep up the work on your drawing, any sort of art is good.

did you get out of jail or do they let you use the Internet?

Oh dear... b is rather... Strange.

I'm not in jail though, I don't know what made you believe that.

Can we transfer ourselves in a machine ? And do some country get nuked in 20 years ?

Attached: av76A25_700b.jpg (700x998, 120K)

AI doesn't work like that, no. We still don't know what defines the conscience or the conscious mind.

As for asking if countries get nuked... I did say anime was rare?

Hey two nukes made anime, a third one would have made them real, right ?
I'm wasn't thinking about AI but more of extreme cyborg. More like the sephirahs in Lobotomy Corporation than Cortana from Halo

Attached: MalkuthRobotForm.png (1920x1080, 610K)

kot

They don't explicitly exist, but I believe it could be done, yes.

And, KOT?

does that mean siener van rensburg was right???
he said in 1899 *''Japan will be destroyed by earthquakes''

Attached: 1535473192528.png (500x404, 55K)

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/

What about furries, do they still exist then or will they be thankfully wiped out

You can't kill a fetish, no matter how sickening. Furries exist somewhere.

Do you clean your bunghole with 3 seashells?

What is the most proeminent gouvermnent form ? And did space marine become real ?

No space marines, currently democracy is common but most are unstable at best. A flawed governmental system by nature, in my opinion.

So what, like you're still using toilet fucking paper?

I see, how are combat doctrines nowadays ? Are trenches back ?

Attached: The+death+korps+has+some+wild+times+with+their+womenfolk+_25a0a1b21404f07572aa6d3ec9816cfe.jpg (326x300, 23K)

how can that be when my wife chino is so cute

Trench warfare isn't commonly used, most widely used would be guerrilla warfare after carpet bombing a prime target, ensuring minimal survivors... War has gotten much more aggressive, from what I've seen.

Hmm I see also what is the general though on sjw's subjects in the population ?

Social justice debates are virtually irrelevant nowadays.

Or, rather, in my time they are, obviously they're seemingly massive issues now. I really can't fathom why.

Any plan to gas them ?

Of course not?! Gassing is barbaric, and we're preserving what we still have of our population.

Well more seriously do privately owned prison are a thing ? And can human right be taken away from criminals ?

Criminal punishments have become more severe, and less are getting acquitted, crime rates are down despite recent wartime.

Hi John Titor

Hmm I see, spatial exploration now. How is it ?

John Titor? Pardon?

Do you like 2018? I hope you're having a good time here.
Also since you come from 2036 and you must be at least 18 to post here, that means that your past self already exists in our time. Are you looking forward to visiting him (or just observing him in case interacting would cause some kind of paradox)?
It's the alias that someone supposed to be a time traveler used on the internet.

Oh, by the way, you can reply to other posts by clicking on the post's numbers or by typing >> and the number.

Suzuha is best girl.
Fight me.

Is this right? Thank you for the tip. And yes, I'm looking forward to meeting my past self, seeing my parents as well.
That alias seemed odd, but some quick research on Google shows them using the same insignia, interesting insight, thank you.

Who's 'Suzuha', by the way?

Why... It's you Mr. Titor.

Attached: Suzuha.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You're supposed to know him, since he said that he was a time traveler from 2036

Attached: 13532452.png (236x193, 54K)

No problem! I hope you have a nice family meeting!
That's Suzuha Amane. She's a character from Steins;Gate who travels in time and uses the John Titor alias.

Interesting, that. I've never met John Titor, nor were there any missions to retrieve an IBM 5100 and stop WW3, as my research on him leads me to assume.
My goal is to end a CERN distopia before it happens, and an IBM 5100 is required to decode their database.

I've never seen Steins;Gate, is it any good? Might give me something to do while I'm here.

Wouldn't meeting your past self create some sort of paradox ?
Is it even possible, knowing that if you do it, your future self would have done it as well, therefore you should have meet him in the past that is yours ?
Then would it be a time loop ?
Or is the time loop not created yet and you're about to do it in this time line ?
And I'm surprised you never heard of John Titor, but being a time traveler doesn't mean you must know everything

There's a visual novel and an anime and both are very popular so I'd give them a try if I was you. Kurisu is best girl.
You'll probably laugh at how silly our present time-travel theories are, though.

Attached: 29736961_1987613401280850_1827082253109297152_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Paradoxes and time loops are impossible, time follows the Everett-Wheeler model or many worlds. By -soon- meeting my past self, and even by arriving here, the World-lines have diverged from what my world was.

I'll look into it, thank you for the suggestion. Most time travel theories are laughable, but success is mostly luck, in my experience. Any theory could prove true, once tested. Undoubtedly CERN tried every feasible theory out there.

Can you elabore on that CERN distopia please ?
Are diplomatical relations between countries doing bad ?

Why should old crap hardware like IBM 5100 be necessary to decode CERN database?
It's more logical using strong encryption than low-cost hardware that (as every cs student knows) can be emulated with just some lines of code

Attached: 1435272344129.jpg (600x600, 119K)

CERN has effectively held the entire world hostage by creating the first time machine and holding it over our heads like the key to ultimate victory.

If they can change the events of the past, how do you stop them? This is why I've been working with a small group of US military and scientists, it took us four years to recreate the CERN time machine.

The IBM 5100 is physically needed because the emulation of it has become incredibly infeasible in my time. With CERN being the hub of the internet, we don't exactly have access to emulation software, especially for such ancient kit.

If there isn't emulation software you can program it
Emulation can't become "infeasible" because hardware is just crystallized software, haha
You should physically block access towards any programmable electronic device more complex than a game boy pocket for rendering emulation of IBM 5100 "infeasible" :)

s/rendering/making

You have to keep in mind that anybody working on the 5100 is long dead now, and there are few working models in your own time. Without the internet, any experts on the 5100, or knowledge of the proprietary programming language, we're dead in the water. Don't you think we'd have tried first? Besides, if we changed it in our time, CERN would go back and simply undo our work. We have to change it before CERN develops the first time machine.

Are you an android sent by cyberlife?

No? CyberLife?

Just look out for rouge androids in 2038, they want their freedom

who is the pope
is there a pope?

Newfag please

There is no pope to my knowledge, sorry if that disappoints you.

What functionalities do you need from IBM-5100?
Why CERN should use IBM 5100 for making his database unusable by the public instead of heavy encryption?
Also, even if CERN would be in the middle of all data exchange on the net how can it sniff heavy-encrypted communications?

Also, why are you calling yourself Timetravel_1?

It's more that we don't have the internet as you know it. We have private communication akin to the 'Deep web'.

What we need from the 5100 is the debugging mode, as well as the unique programming language.

It was easier to use Timetravel_1 rather than make up a fake name. I'm not extremely creative.

Also, a pertinent question, if I were to message here from another device, my ID would change, no? Is there a way to confirm it's me if I switched devices?

I figured it out, a 'tripcode'. Hopefully I did this right.

Are their any upcoming economic recessions or crashs coming up?

To say the least: Yes.

why did you choose Jow Forums?

How’s SpaceX, or even NASA, doing? Anyone on the red planet yet?

With Deep Web you're saying the web usable through software like Tor and similar darknets?

These are hidden features inside IBM 5100?

Utterly strange that the John Titor you said you didn't know named himself Timetravel_0 :)

Has bitcoin hit 50k yet?

/b/ is horrifying and I figured I might as well keep it open and noticable to the entire public, so something like the tech board or science one wouldn't do.

P.S: What is the unique programming language?