Are there any redpilled comedians?

Are there any redpilled comedians?

Attached: 458568.jpg (245x350, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI
youtu.be/abpeqnIGORk
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Norm, Gilbert, Sam was, George was, Dice man was until he went senile, others?

Di Paolo?

>Sam was, George was
Goddamn you're retarded.

Owen Benjamin too, but he's not terribly funny and I'm pretty sure he's going crazy.

Donald Trump.

Morrakiu.

>Dice
>Yeah but to be considered a 'comedian' you actually have to be funny

Carlin was redpilled, based-ness was just re-directed by liberal retardation.

I have met Norm, Adam Sandler, Dennis Leary, Rob Schneider, and Gallagher. They were all pretty based Sandler was low key redpilled, he asked if I was jewish and said thank god he can fucking talk freely since I am not. Gallagher was my favorite he was a really nice dude. I won't get into to many specifics but these weren't the usual faggy libshits I was used to. I used to work as tech in a related industry.

Kaufman probably was (assuming he’s actually dead)
>inb4 jew

Anthony Cumia and Nick DiPaulo. Look em up faggot. Also Willam Luther Pierce cause he was funny.

For real about sandler? That’s surprising but in a good way. I wouldn’t have guessed.

isn't sandler a jew himself?

Norm Macdonald with a beard?

Attached: 1535393188138s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Indeed.

Attached: images (1).jpg (278x181, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI

Attached: patreeky.jpg (800x683, 324K)

>That's precisely the point.

Attached: download (1)1.jpg (220x165, 4K)

Owen Benjamin, not perfect but close as you will get

Attached: hierbenjamin.jpg (800x800, 73K)

sebastian maniscalco

No. Comedians are a dying breed. Any redpillers keep their mouths shut now days or they go the way of the Quaid

A true prophet gone too soon, RIP Patrice.

They’re all based
Sandman is a good guy

Bernard Manning

Owen Benjamin. Not even low key red pilled. He lost all of his hollywood connections because he called out some producer who was pumping hormones into their 'trans' 3 year old.

Norm is the best
youtu.be/abpeqnIGORk

He is going crazy. I'm ready for his wife to leave him... that'll be a nuts video

Yup

Attached: 7648192F-4161-45D0-A507-B9B1A2E85B0C.jpg (320x213, 19K)

good shout bro

ugh, Neal Young sucks balls

You fucking liar. Lmao. Sandler’s Jewish. He wrote the hanakauh song It was a big hit.

I’d say bill burr but you little pearl clutching snowflakes don’t think he’s far right enough.

Sandler is a Republican though, so I'm inclined to believe it's in the realm of possible

Put on your yamaka it’s time for hanakuahhh. They used to play it every year around Christmas. Kids loved it when it was played on the bus on the ride to school.

>yarmulke
t. not Jewish; obnoxious bald spot covers.

Attached: 1535095796073s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

That guy isn't "redpilled" even by reddit standards. He was just awkard and uncaring about hitler a couple times.

bill burr until he got blacked

judaism is like a lot of other culty religions, like mormons,jehovahs witnesses, scientology, in as they promote an us vs. them(rest of the world) mentality and have a slightly coded language with strict codes of conduct expected, not every member is a 100%er so they chill more when around people not from their group/tribe etc.

Attached: bottomofthebareul.jpg (800x904, 660K)

>Gallagher was my favorite he was a really nice dude
Agreed, met him in an airport on the way home from Las Vegas, totally just a regular guy.

you sohuld have said you were jewish he would have gotten you jobs

I watched diceman cometh recently and thought it was hilarious. Maybe it was just a nice reprieve from the non-stop kike propaganda though.

Burr isn't redpilled. He's a blue collar normie retard. He's just not especially politically correct.

>Anthony Cumia and Nick DiPaulo.
this.

>George was
lol george was a big brained libtard

>Leary
dude there's no way he's a decent person

it's sad to watch honestly - and his "bears" are basically enabling it. I think some of them are psyoping his ass
but yea, that'll be a crazy video

Norm has a hardon for judaism

He looks horrendous with a beard

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

wtf are you talking about

BILL BURR

I read this as redpilled Canadians.

Pays the bills I guess.

Kinison

Is this better?

youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw

this

Yeah, he was pretty 'edgy' on xm radio. Got fired over some stupid shit.

George Carlin. But then again, he was a preacher, not a comedian.

yea go listen to what he said about the farm murders on his latest podcast and tell me he's redpilled

Sandler really is redpilled
All of his early work was Redpilled as fuck
I'm old so I know this shit.

Dennis Miller

There are. But you have to pretend not to be, to get a job working for your jewish overlords.

lenny bruce desu

There are no "redpilled" comedians. They are all court jesters for the global jewplex.

Even Kinison pushed (subconsciously) massive nonwhite immigration into his gen-x fanbase subconscious with his "edgy" jokes on world hunger. "STOP SENDING THEM FOOD - SEND THEM LUGGAGE!"

Attached: pepe-drinking-windex.png (727x1083, 270K)

Stanhope? Havent listened to much after he started wearing crazy suits but his jersey days were awesome