Nice guys finish last

Tell your sadist tale
>be me
>be 14
>sees live of life
>she playfully pokes my back
>have her for class
>someone points out I have a crush on her (I didn't tell anyone so I have no idea how they even knew)
>make eye contact
>skip yrs
>senior yr
>she admits she likes me
>be fucktard
>don't pursue relationship
>skip more years
>be 23
>still want her and no one else
>she's probably a slut now
>Lost my chance

I feel fucked up. 8 years and I still can't get over her. Statistically speaking, only about 12ish percent of females from ages 20-24 are virgins.

I refuse to be some cuck. I'd rather die alone. This culture doesn't value loyalty. It's no wonder most marriages fail.

I would like to talk to her again but the idea of her not being a virgin breaks me. Btw, I've had 10/10 girls flirt with me but I stayed away from relationships because I can't get over her. I CAN lose it basically when I want to (not trying to sound conceited) but I only want to be with her.

What do I do? Don't say get over her because I can't. I tried.

Attached: 1524181327157m.jpg (1024x585, 38K)

Attached: 32334.jpg (900x900, 298K)

>she admits she likes me
>be fucktard
>don't pursue relationship
You idiot

I'm suicidal now

Eat shit and die

who are you kotting

Fuck. It's actually 9 years now that my crush hasn't gone away. Every day I think about her

>can't get over a middle school crush
holy shit, you sound like a baby.

It's deeper than that

I can't help you my fren, it's up to you
Imo you should talk to her, maybe you'll get hurt but then you'll be able to move on

Ya... I feel even getting denied is better than this just so I can truly move on

it really isn't.

It really is. You don't know me

>korbo autistic screeching

Attached: 548.png (800x735, 425K)

>sadist tale
>live of life
How the fuck does a 23 year old man write like a fifth grader . Why the fuck do you care if she's a virgin just stop making excuses and go get denied already.
Fucking frogposters

I have an associate's degree in the electrical trade. Got A's on those dumb english GE classes. A few mistakes doesn't mean jack shit

You wrote like 20 words in that post and still fucked up.

Also, I care because I don't want to be a KEK.

Andnthe idea of someone satisfying her like that gets to me.

And I got A's in the english classes I was forced to take for my program so again, a few mistakes doesn't mean jack shit.

This is the internet. Not some damn research paper

Cuck, not "kek". That was done out of my control.

You're not a cuck if you have sex with someone who isn't a virgin, retard. That's not what cuck means stop caring so much about retarded shit like virginity . You can't get anywhere in life if you keep making absolutely retarded rules for yourself

oh sweet are we greentexting now?

I don't care about your past.if you actually got A's then show it in your posts.

1. It's basically a cuck
2. I don't go out with sluts
3. My rules aren't retarded, ya dumbass. It's called having STANDARDS

You would probably marry a whore. I'm nothing like you.

Nope. I don't feel like it.

Let me guess, you're studying a liberal arts degree?

>I'm nothing like you
Yea I'm not a looser living in a perpetual state of self pity.

>looser
A bit of a hypocrite, aren't you?
Spelling like a... 5th grader, was it?

You're a cuck like most males out there.

>Having sex makes you a cuck

Having sex with USED girls does

Having sex with used girls is recycling. Watching tons of men having sex while doing nothing because you're too obsessed with virginity makes you a cuck

First you moan about not moving on and now you lash out at the people that bothered to even reply. Take your (you)'s and fuck off to whatever corner of the world you're typing from.

Wrong,cuck.

>recycling
The fuck. Once a cuck, always a cuck. You are in denial.

You and Mw are the ones that started with the aggressiveness, fool.

You're the one who's in denial
You are the one who thinks that you can't be happy
Happyness doesn't come from the outside world. Finding a virgin and fucking her won't make you happy. Dating that girl won't make you happy. Happyness doesn't come to those who don't try because they believe that others are inferior because of what they studied or who they had sex with. The only way for someone to be happy is for them to accept themselves and everyone around them as weak and exercise compassion to them.