What makes boobs so great? Why don't men have equilevant body part?

What makes boobs so great? Why don't men have equilevant body part?

Attached: 1533767304756.jpg (850x1201, 587K)

I really wish I had boobs

implying thigh isn't the best part of a girl and biceps are man

Men like boobs because it generally shows a sign of maturity, I'd assume. Bigger boobs showing more fertility than a woman with smaller ones.
Women probably find muscles and overall masculinity attractive because it means their children will be strong and the father can be protective. Just my guess.

>Bigger boobs showing more fertility than a woman with smaller ones.

Is this even true?

Not sure, it's just an assumption. i know hips usually correlate to higher fertility.

That not really right it the hips that show how fertility a women will be and how well her body will be for have a kid. That way many men in the past when for women with big hip it mean they will have a better and eazy time haveing a baby. Breast are really oanly good for feeding baby but even a man could do it if he tryed. In the past men did not care about women with hurt breast or was about thick hip and some fat.

Attached: JPEG_20180520_174319.jpg (363x529, 55K)

Can a woman with small breasts feed her child with milk?

Howdy there Mrs. Normie. That makes more sense. I assumed that larger breasts meant more estrogen which would in turn mean more fertile, but I've been wrong before.

Yes, if a women can't do it then there was something wrong with her body befor hand. A women may have the baby and the milk may not come out right away.

Hello, breast and more of less just muscles like the other and ownly have a real use too them when a women has baby. Yes in this day and age women can use them too get male they want but for the most part not use for and a pain in the was to have. Women with biger breast are eather fat a few lucky one just have a biger muscle there too start off with. If I women want biger breast she just need too work out and they can grow one too two cups.

I get ya. I prefer a smaller chest anyway. Just enough to fill my hand is perfect. But I get what you mean that it's not tied to anything but girls trying to get the guys they want now.

To that and giveing feeding baby. But you are kind of right hormones are what grow breast and some women breast will grow a little befor there time of the mouth but it can been quite pain full just a little poke or wereing a bar hurt them. Being a small chest girl my self i wish mine was a little biger so that could fell out more thing and I don't like we're two bar too make them look bigger. FYI most girl were two bar too make there chest look biger.

Sometimes I really wish girls would be more content with their chest. I hate when a small chested girl things she needs to get implants. It's saddening to me that they feel like they can't be pretty or sexy unless they do.

Norime think the same and I don't want any thing too much just a C cup that what moat of the female in the wrold have. Any thing more it too big. Most people don't understand the biger the chest the less perky and nice they will look. And it has too do with small cheat girl not being treated like a female with out hive chest.

It's because he's right! You're a cute girl and he likes your body as is. It's completely understandable that he wouldn't want you to change it as he finds you beautiful as is.

Norime like big breast as well as shape and form of breast. But it not something I know if I really want too do and if I did it be for me and not for him. I all so that I love cosplaying and most anime girl with my hip all so have big chest. Snake chest anime girl have snake too no hip and ass and no way I can cosplay men my hip would kill it.

I think any guy is going to like almost any size breast. Really what matters though is what the girl that you like has. Regardless of everything a guy will immediately like the size of breast of the girl he's in love with.

True, I have a lot on trouble with how I fell about my look I had long befor meeting him but he has help me fell better about it and still dose.

gib proofs

>maturity
Are you even a man?

Well I hope he would. You're a cute girl, you should be content with yourself at very least.

I love Mari, please stop posting pictures like that of her thank you.

Is this covered enough?

Attached: 1512843518275.png (631x1417, 815K)