Hello Jow Forums umm what do you think of hapas? i hope you can say something nice about us...

hello Jow Forums umm what do you think of hapas? i hope you can say something nice about us. i want to cheer up other hapas.what do you like about hapas? anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 5687698gfd.jpg (640x360, 125K)

their near universal sexual frustration makes me feel better about myself

sexual frustrastion. but isnt that a bad thing. hapas shouldnt be like that i think

I think they are OK. After all you're very nice so hapas can't be all bad. Also I really like Asian girls so I will probably end up with hapa kids someday and I'm sure I will wish the best for them.
Anywho how is life Ritsu?

i hope you make them grow up good unlike me. i try my best to be a good person because i used to be bad. my life is going pretty well :)

it is a bad thing
but that bad thing makes me feel better by comparison
so hapas are good at making me feel better about myself

a bunch of supreme gentlemen

because they are lost and feel bad. thats not good user.

no elliot Rodger please :(

what the heck is a hapa? :0

bunch of old australian farmers bought some wives and fucked out some quite pleasant people

suppose its okay

Attached: 735.gif (480x270, 87K)

half asian and half white
dont say stuff like that. it says something about hapas that is not good :(

I actually wonder if I count as a hapa, I mean there are obviously some asian roots in my ancestry. And besides mongols despite all the memes were actually a thing.

umm how asian are you user?
maybe you are like me :)

o
I don't really think about people in terms of race like that so idk what to say
they sure are people, apparently

Attached: shrug.jpg (647x799, 87K)

thats good. but we have a bad reputation. or the males have. females are just eye candy.

>dont say stuff like that.
reality too hard for you?

they are inexpensive for farmers

at least you're not black amirite

are hapas just that. sons and daughters off whores :(
yeah that is good. also i look pretty cute. i really feel sorry for black people. i wouldnt be well if i looked black.

red id get

I mean I don't really look asian or anything like that.

oh so you prob arent as much asian as a hapa. but i guess you have more asian genes then non hapas and asians. also how asia do i look like? my mom is from flipland so asian genes are pretty mixed

Attached: 567567567.png (1013x1361, 963K)

yeah, it must be rough having to deal with those stereotypes
glad I live in a country where everyone thinks I'm cool and special or whatever
>also i look pretty cute
well, you did say the females are eye candy~

Attached: ufufu.png (398x582, 340K)

but i have heard most hapa males are ugly

You don't look asian at all, well maybe eyes a little, I mean I would never guess if I had to.

no this is the part where you go all "awawa I'm n-not a female!!"
didn't you read the script

i guess its the flip genes kek. mom used to tell me we had a Spanish ancestor. but i dont have a clue. most people dont know here i come from. im like a alien. which country would you belive i came from if you saw that pic and didnt know anything about me?
heh? umm ok. awawawa im n-not a female.

nevermind the moment's gone
we'll get it next time

when you go on your inevitable killing spree could you please not post about it here beforehand?
I don't want Jow Forums to get attention from the media

im so sorry
im not gonna kill anyone!

cute and smol

thanks so much

:P
true desu

i will try next time :)

that reminds me. im actually shrinking. i used to be 175 cm. now im 170. umm i hope i doesnt get worse

Attached: BLACKED.png (680x898, 620K)

Junko Furuta was a 17-year-old Japanese high school student who was abducted, tortured, raped, and murdered in the late 1980s. Her murder case was named concrete-encased high school girl murder case due to her severely mutilated body being discovered in a concrete drum filled with 208 litres of concrete. The murder was mainly perpetrated by four teenage boys, Hiroshi Miyano, Jō Ogura, Shinji Minato, Yasushi Watanabe, who were known deliquents and serial rapists.

About 100 people knew about Junko's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder. Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.

Junko was held captive for 40 days, during which time she was repeatedly raped, beaten and tortured. According to their trial statements, the four of them:

Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
Starved her.
Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate properly.
Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Furuta was held captive in the house of one of the abductors. His parents knew and did not intervene, even as she begged for help, begged to be killed to end her suffering.

The accused were convicted as Young offender, received light sentences, and are now free.

I dunno really. I'd say french or maybe some eastern european country.

its you! again. when will you stop :(

Hot desu

i know about this. its really bad. i hope nothing like this will ever happen again. but knowing how humans are it will eventually come
French? eastern European? what i never thought i looked like that. am i adpoted or something

Attached: fffff.png (375x360, 87K)

Attached: D6E1882F-8A61-4A0E-BE55-F79FC90365C3.png (800x1159, 341K)

Attached: 61819069-4542-4449-BCA9-DD306E3CFC6A.png (800x1159, 501K)

Attached: FFD55347-15CE-45C9-8464-5597212F95B0.png (800x1159, 424K)

Attached: 5E28817C-AB14-4AD0-B4A4-2F9E1DD0E1E4.png (800x1159, 434K)

Attached: 53CC9846-3D47-40A3-94AE-9B93189ADA08.png (800x1159, 400K)

Same as zambo and mulatto, just more white-like and cuter.

Attached: .gif (600x450, 744K)

noo please dont post this

Attached: 279194F4-8640-4E88-B7D6-AB6F76106462.png (800x1159, 362K)

cuter. i like being cute so thanks

Okay, I won’t post anymore

thanks. its a really horrible story :(