This guy stayed awake for 11 days straight under scientific observation and had little to no medical problems observed...

This guy stayed awake for 11 days straight under scientific observation and had little to no medical problems observed whatsoever. Two of the scientists involved specializing in it said they noticed no serious effects of sleep deprivation, but a military officer who was involved in the experiment claimed that Gardner was showing mood swings and other bullshit. It doesn't matter, on the 11th day he gave a full speech without any mumbling or slurring and was considered to be in perfect health.
Randy Gardner claimed he could've gone on much longer, didn't feel bad, and had little to no medical problems.

So what is actually causing the symptoms of sleep deprivation and why is daily sleep being pushed so heavily by our modern Jewish medicine? I actually don't believe it's a conspiracy I just want to know if sleeping is required for something entirely different from the brain. Some people have said sleep deprivation and all its symptoms is from your organs being overworked and becoming fatigued from your higher brain activities and in a state of true meditation you can be "awake" indefinitely. Is this true?

Attached: PVxxsQg2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Gardner_(record_holder)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga, this Randy Gardner is bullshit, Russians did sleep experiments and they all started eating each other

Probably all the shit in the food (and stored in fat) fucking up brain chemistry, this cunt looks like a vegetarian. Besides after 24 hours you just float anyway.

He probably wasn't bring active

Anybody here have the screencap of the demons that came out of people after like 30 days?

>/x/ bullshit

Actually he ate a lot of citrus and was highly active during the experiment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Gardner_(record_holder)

You can tell it's something they don't want you to know about because they do not deny it but instead ignore and dismiss it which is the key Jewish tactic in hiding information. They do not call attention to it, they leave it short and with as scant information as possible while acknowledging it only when it is brought up to them specifically and only then and as little as possible.

There's a wave coming for you, and it's made of lead.

Attached: strzok_demon.gif (461x403, 3.67M)

Lookup the russian sleep experiments. Makes some good creepy pasta.

In tha beginnin Dogg pimped tha heavens n' tha earth. Now tha earth was formless n' empty, darknizz was over tha surface of tha deep, n' tha Spirit of Dogg was hoverin over tha waters.

And Dogg holla'd, "Let there be light," n' boo-ya.. there was a shitload of weed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dogg smelled dat tha chronic was good, n' da perved-out muthafucka separated tha light from tha darkness. Dogg called tha light "day," n' tha darknizz his schmoooove ass called "night." And there was evening, n' there was morning-the first day.

And Dogg holla'd, "Let there be a vault between tha watas ta separate wata from water." So Dogg made tha vault n' separated tha wata under tha vault from tha wata above it fo' realz. And dat shiznit was so. Dogg called tha vault "sky." And there was evening, n' there was morning-the second day.

And Dogg holla'd, "Let tha wata under tha sky be gathered ta one place, n' let dry ground appear." And dat shiznit was so. Dogg called tha dry ground "land," n' tha gathered watas his schmoooove ass called "seas." And Dogg saw dat dat shiznit was good.

Then Dogg holla'd, "Let tha land produce vegetation: seed-bearin plants n' trees on tha land dat bear fruit wit seed up in it, accordin ta they various kinds." And dat shiznit was so. 12 Da land produced vegetation: plants bearin seed accordin ta they kindz n' trees bearin fruit wit seed up in it accordin ta they kindz fo' realz. And Dogg saw dat dat shiznit was good. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! 13 And there was evening, n' there was morning-the third day.

Sure are a lot of shitposters on here from the US at past midnight. Thanks for confirming it.

Attached: 1535532512275.jpg (570x777, 37K)

Damn I stayed awake for two days straight studying for calculus and I was beginning to dream while I was still awake when I layed down.

>in a state of true meditation you can be "awake" indefinitely.
where the fug did you get this nonsense...no one has done the Diamond Sutra indefinitely...not even the Lord Buddha

Attached: perfect health.jpg (504x505, 24K)

As far as you know. This is Jow Forums so it's kind of weird for you to be so against the idea of disinformation it's almost like you're unaccustomed to believing in it.

Gardner is still alive at 70 and is in good physical condition for his age.

I've been awake for 4 days straight, after a certain amount of time staying awake you just get used to it, but you're still exhausted, and when I finally did lay down I slept like a rock.

This whole "you don't need sleep" conspiracy is probably one of Jow Forums's dumbest, obviously you can go without sleep for a long time, but it's a natural function of the body you silly nerd

Why are you awake right now then? It's 1:00 AM PST sure are a lot of Americans up

It's Friday. Well, Saturday now.

>one freak can stay awake for days therefore sleep is jewish witchcraft
Behold OP, another shining example of the American education system.

Because it's a 3 day weekend you dumb dumb

So?

>Gardner is still alive at 70 and is in good physical condition for his age.
>As far as you know.

Attached: ,in the spirit of generosity , heres a.jpg (507x401, 26K)

Just woke up buddy. Why rhe fuck ahould anyone stay awake after just finnished work? You should start to recharge ASAP, you never know how much sleep you need some days till you give yourself the chance. If your body does not wake itself up on its own yoir doing it wrong.

Sage

You obviously need to sleep. Everyone can test that out. That dosent mean this experiment is fake. Maybe there is something special about this guy or there were faktors involved we dont know about.

he did an interview with Noel King on NPR last year.

i've been up a few times for almost an entire week, i scared the shit outta my close friends and family when they saw how out of my goddamn mind i was from not sleeping, plus i saw shadow people

(((rest)))

Saw some spiders? It starts with black dots like insects in the corner of the eye till they become full blown big fat spiders. Then moving shadows. Sleep deprivation is fun.

>Sleep deprivation is fun.

i'm surprised nobody tried to get me institutionalized the few times i was really out of my mind from sleep deprivation lol

i saw shadow critters, it was like i would think there were rats scurrying around in my apartment at the time, i also became so paranoid, that i'd just go to and from work, didn't even go out to take the trash out

Sleep is fun and beneficial
t. Insomniac

I’ve never been over 4 days, but most people couldn’t make 2 if they tried.

Sleep is fun and being awake too long definitely isn’t. 8 hours probably isn’t necessary (I’ve gone a year on 4-5) but im happier now sleeping 7-9

I dunno, I’m tired.

11Da time wen eryting had start, God wen make da sky an da world. 2Da world come so no mo notting inside, no mo shape notting. On top da wild ocean dat cova eryting, neva had light notting. Ony had God Spirit dea, moving aroun ova da watta.
Day Numba One
3Den God say, “I like light fo shine!” an da light start fo shine. 4God see how good da light. Den he put da light on one side, an da dark on da odda side. 5Da light time, he give um da name “Day time.” Da dark time, he give um da name “Nite time.” So, had da nite time an da day time, az day numba one.
Day Numba Two
6Den God say, “I like get someting inside da middo, fo no let da watta up dea an da watta undaneat come togedda!” 7An dass wat God wen do. God make someting fo no let da watta up dea an da watta undaneat come togedda. 8Da ting inside da middo, God give um da name “Da Sky.” Had da nite time an da day time, az day numba two.
Day Numba Three
9Den God say, “I like da watta unda da sky come togedda one place, so dat get dry land!” An dass wat God wen do. 10Da dry groun, God give um da name “Land,” an da watta dat wen come togedda one side, he give um da name “Sea.” God look da dry groun an da sea, an he tell, “Real, real good, all dat!”
11Den God say, “I like da land, get all diffren kine plant grow! Da kine plants dat make dea own kine seed, an da kine trees dat make da fruits wit da seed inside, eryting!” An dass wat God wen do. 12So da land wen make all diffren kine plant grow, da kine plants dat make dea own kine seed, an da kine trees dat make da fruits wit dea own kine seed inside, eryting. An God look da plants, an he tell, “Real, real good, all dat!” 13Had da nite time an da day time, az day numba three.

Most people dont work weekends

This is fucking retarded. I've been awake for 4 days straight and every day after the second was the same.It was hell. You just microsleep and have no energy

Nah bullshit, I've stayed awake for a few days, what happens is you start to lose your cognitive functions & start seeing & hearing things, also you zone out into micro sleep whether you want to or not.

>muh jooos don't want me to stay awake hur dur
How about you try it for yourself, you'll soon find out you need sleep.

>one person is reflective of 6 billion people
Lel. I can confirm that any less than 9 hours a night makes me grumpy as fuck.

Never been able to go for longer than two days at most just from the tiredness and sleep deprivation effects. Most humans except for the few exceptions, can't handle sleep deprivation that well.

Now please go back to /x/ and shitpost there, sounds like something they'd enjoy more.

this has potential to become the flat-earthing of psychology sphere

>you zone out into micro sleep whether you want to or not.

this

you can cut your sleep cycle to 4 hours a night without a problem.
You do need to sleep however in order for your brain to "reboot"

The paradox of the human brain: it actually works full throttle when you sleep.

>One person is representative of 7 billion people
>Sleep is a jewish conspiracy
Hands down the most retarded thing I've ever read. Take this shit to /x/.

Staying awake forever to own the Jew
I’m down

This has been happening for a while now.
Blame the stupidest shit on the jews in order to make the valid jew agenda seem preposterous.

The caffeine jew and now the sleep jew.

Talk to me about sleep deprivation. I did a fucking Residency in Neurosurgery. I have fallen asleep on my feet many times.

this is bs.
I do have a fun anecdote. I have a friend in MIT and at some point they were doing some research on sleep deprivation. My friend told me that all the test subjects would eventually start hearing voices, and when asked to describe them most would describe the same 'type ' of voice. Kinda freaked me out desu.

Fake

Pussy

I managed three days and then started seeing angels and spiders about the size of a large dog in every dark corner of my room. I literally went to sleep because it was scary as fuck, kudos to him

pusillanimous indeed.
I went for 4 days...then my hair started to hurt.

>keeps referencing americans
I do not believe that to be your true flag.

Sleep is actually mostly for the heart, not the briain.

I wish OP had a mother with a narcissistic personality disorder like mine and who deprived him of sleep as she did with me. I slept two to three hours a day for 16 years and ended up with my whole mental and physical health fucked up because of it. And not only deprived me of sleep as it put me in a state of stress all day, every day. She was like a fireman's hose gushing cortisol into my vein.

>wed mvh sirgins felds saweekcps om yird berin dustidn sugfjurty
Fuck the patiant right

A mossad shill posting x tier shill threads. Shocking

the brain regulates the heart

Sleep deprivation causes arrhythmia, cognitive deterioration, etc. If you don't sleep, your brain gets fucked up which causes a cascade effect on the rest of the body.
Biology bro, you can learn too.

>Be me
>Be 15
>8 days no sleep
>Day 8
>Inna kroger
>Produce section
>Talking to pallet of watermelons
>The police drove me home
>I thought they were interdimentional beings taking me to their utopian home dimention
>Stay up two more days thinking ive been duped and am in a prison for those that know about the interdimentional beings
>Wake up two days later feeling like a god
I passed all my tests and shit in school durring this time

I was told it was mostly for heart, public burger edumakachun.

sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug
I did not get to the point of hallucinating but know a dude that did. His was not as intense as yours however.

I've been awake for days at a time before and what I noticed is your mind moves to some kind of sort of "higher" state but you get super reactive to vibes and experiences and stuff. I suspect that if you were surrounded by good people giving out positive energy only you could stay awake maybe even indefinitely.

sure, the heart will get fucked up if the brain can't regulate it properly.

the most interesting part about the brain, it works 10x harder when you sleep. To make your dreams believable it goes to great lengths.

The human brain, what a fucking amazing thing, a goddamn paradox.

this, just stay awake yourself then come back here when you got some findings

It was trippy dude scarry but trippy. Would not recomend.
After about two days of no sleep my cognitive functions are higher and i have an energy boost and just want to do shit and get shit done. And problems just solve themselves in my mind that ive been trying to solve for weeks. Also feel WAY more spiritual and connected to the world but also more cinical.

Yes exactly this. It almost feels like sleeping kind of locks us into a lower dimensional existence. But by not sleeping you maybe move towards a plane where few others are and it's difficult. I would love to do an experiment where you have a bunch of good people who are all being the best they can be to each other etc and stay awake for as long as they all can. I have a feeling it would be incredible, but I guess for now at least it remains hypothetical.

When i can remember my drrams their fucking wierd and off man, too vivid, like its real but an alternate reality. Not like the dreams i had when i was younger and knew they were just dreams.

>On the eleventh day, when he was asked to subtract seven repeatedly, starting with 100, he stopped at 65. When asked why he had stopped, he replied that he had forgotten what he was doing.
Yeah okay.

Attached: njh.jpg (230x172, 11K)

See, im mostly alone when im sleep deprived but crave a good intelectual discussion. Not a Jow Forums shitposting discussion but an honest discussion on a myriad of topics. Usually debate myself though, get to some neat conclusions though.

Don't fuck with sleep. It's your daily maintenance cycle to keep your body in tip toppity operation, and your brain uses it to cement what you've learned and practice life/death situations so you know what to do

There is an interesting theory on that:

Human beings dream 40-60 times a night but when you are in "deep sleep" you can't remember them. Sometimes you become aware of them. The weird ones are a representation of your brain organizing information you have seen during the day into your memories.

For example, you dream that your grandmother is talking to your wife and they are making pudding in the neighbor's garage using power tools.

Your brain is linking a trait from your grandmother to your wife (cooking). It is creating an emotional bond with your wife that is familial, more profound.

The normal dreams you have are said to be your brain rewiring your mind to process information normally, getting it sorted out, booted for you to go about your day. These dreams are usually the ones that end up waking you up or come right before you wake up.

If you want to try something really fucking mental:
right before you go to bed, tell yourself how much time you have to sleep, tell yourself: gotta wake up at 7:45.

set your alarm clock for 7:45. I bet you 8 out of 10 times you will wake up at 7:42-7:43, beating the alarm clock. I had a college roommate that trained himself to become a human alarm clock. No matter how fucked up he would get the night before, he would always wake me up on time.

lol, i used to daydream quite a bit as a kid, sometimes to the point of needing someone to practically wake me up
> Could've been a pretty advanced meditation technique after all?

That makes sense and i get those dreams from time to time buy the trippy one are far more bizarre, normal but scarrily off.

Its really hard to put it into words.

I understand what you mean, I have some really bizarre and scary dreams sometimes as well, I wake up with feelings of dread.

That is probably why the brain keeps up from seeing the deepest of dreams, our minds are not prepared to handle the behind the scenes routine it is doing.

As the entire brain is working in overdrive our emotions are triggered. Our brain actually makes us dream such rich images that we often wake up thinking it happened for real, which takes a fucking lot of power.

Yet the system is pretty fucking complex. When you are starting to fall asleep, you sometimes get twitches or leg jerks...this is your brain paralyzing your movement centers at the base of your brain so you don't act out your dreams.

People who sleepwalk have a problem with that part of the process. They even did an experiment on cats where they damaged the part of the brain that does the paralyzing (base of the brain, close to the stem)..the cats enacted their dreams, ran into walls, jumped all over the place.

Hey you fat obese faggot - THAT guy is a professional ice skater. Wrong guy - more evidence to support you being a piece of shit degenerate dumb fuck who probably should sleep.

>leg twitches
I get very bad RLS, thats the main reason i stay up for days, it spreads to my whole body. When i do sleep i wake up falling alot, fucking hypnic jerks. Anyway, gotta head to work later brazilbro.

Faggot, that's a creepypasta.

later, have a great day

Most i went was less then 48 hours probably, eventually ya just want to go to sleep, the worst is when your sleep schedule is fucked up and ya decide to stay up till the next night, spend the whole day exhausted fighting sleep, just for night to hit and your wide awake, so for me the worst part of staying awake for long periods is the sun, makes ya feel totally out of it.

Sleep deprivation is overall bad for your health as you might've figured but what really happens is much more complex than just having your organs rest from all the hard work.
To fully understand it you'd need a couple of physiology classes but to narrow it down -
While working, your heart creates lactic acid as a by-product, much like any other muscle there is in your body. Lactic acid then flows through your bloodstream, creating acid enviroment(acidosis) which is one of the main factors that inform your brain of how tired you are hence the bigger the acidosis is, the more tired you get.
Now what sleep cycle does is basically getting rid of all those harmful by-products your body makes during the day while producing masses of HGH(growth hormone) to prepare your body for the wake cycle and help develop certain parts of it, if still needed.
When lacking sleep, you're basically slowing down your metabolism while seriously harming your organs by depriving them of substances they need for general well-being. It has been tested and proven that it starts at about 36h period of sleep deprivation.

As for light-headedness and hallucinations, it's pretty simple - your brain, much like when drunk, swells due to toxins cumulating in it which itself happens due to liver overworking itself and not being able to take proper care of them.

There's much more to this, but as i mentioned, no need to go into more details since it's a lot to chew from reading one post, so yeah, conclusion is, just sleep and try doing it at night and similar periods of it to keep the biorhythm working properly.

they tested another person 'pretty sure he was english but cant remember the name' and at 11 days he was hallucinating, unable to properly talk, having heart difficulties and abnormal brain functions. it depends on how fit you are and how well your body cant withstand the strain, everybody is different, but sleep deprivation is bad for you no matter what anyone says.