Post pics of Hollywood degeneracy and pedophilia

post pics of Hollywood degeneracy and pedophilia.
pic related is a pool party at noted director Bryan Singers house. some of these boys are clearly underage and they are swimming in a pool of blood.

Attached: 333538_600.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BnTW6fZz-1E
youtube.com/watch?v=1JiQAzZ0tzM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yr6woX6Zso
youtube.com/watch?v=ox64irBTOWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clearly this is the foot of a young child. Quentin Tarantino has also openly defended roman Polanski (child rapist) and said that he doesn't consider him "a rapist".

shit, forgot the pic, sorry.

Attached: 0626_tarantino_toes-1.jpg (490x554, 35K)

everyone loves woody Allen too, amirite?

Attached: 37358546_200894210606584_5880229782104309760_n.jpg (640x640, 71K)

anyone have the webm of when he tells the little girl "if only I were a few years younger oh boy oh boy"

Attached: OgI7Qoq.gif (453x301, 1.33M)

anyone got any more?

>some of these boys are clearly underage
>clearly
Not to defend Singer, I'm sure he probably is a nonce, but I don't see any "clearly" underage boys in that picture.

Attached: 123215435645.jpg (634x423, 67K)

Attached: 65456745645.jpg (634x571, 65K)

Attached: 1232453546753.jpg (640x475, 34K)

Attached: 1242356456.jpg (580x382, 60K)

that was part of a scene from The Ten Commandments that you photoshopped. weak

photoshopped, asian, and gay

old news. nobody cares. he has no infulence anymore

Attached: 1232135356453.jpg (2400x1156, 1.05M)

I can hear the screams of children coming from you.
youtu.be/BnTW6fZz-1E

Attached: 12324535464536.png (657x527, 54K)

if you watch the video, the mother says "walk forward" after it happens

Their blood cries out to me from the earth.

Attached: 1535359497440.jpg (250x211, 5K)

Attached: 1523897363327.jpg (624x857, 68K)

whos head is he holding ?

>some of these boys are clearly underage
>and they are swimming in a pool of blood.
proof faggot

Attached: hastertandvictim.jpg (634x674, 82K)

not hollywood, not sure if even real human, but even then, wtf

Attached: 1523895185456.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

you should see the way your mother walks home from my house. (it's very awkward because she is sore)

you can see it. also he's been credibly accused by a ton of people of pedophilia. but there's no justice in the justice system.

Attached: bryan-singer-face-blur-priest-instagram-6.jpg (696x458, 73K)

>sexual Violence
You arn't helping your case.

Attached: 27467345.jpg (960x940, 64K)

The fuck is going on there? Mexico?

> pool of blood

Dude, it's fucking transparent. The guy in the center with his back to the camera, talking to the dude with the white wristband .. you can actually see his swim trunks. You can see so much skin under the water.

Pool of blood. Get the fuck outta here

Attached: trumpepstein.jpg (1024x954, 377K)

the second thought after you realize how bad things are, is realizing how long it has been this bad

Attached: 1523851383728.jpg (960x862, 64K)

bumping for justice

holy fucking shit
sort of reminds of the stuff this guy who was the bassist for the scorpions was talking about one time.
also shame on TMZ for making light of such serious accusations that we all know are true
>youtube.com/watch?v=1JiQAzZ0tzM

the same guy on his t shirt.

this

i don't have a case

yummy

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yr6woX6Zso

Attached: 1523014674018.jpg (900x900, 108K)

KeK

Attached: trumpanddaughter.jpg (1200x630, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ox64irBTOWA

im looking at your file and clearly you do.

Attached: 1234345436.png (657x527, 313K)

Attached: 1533342980276.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: trump-and-epstein-1.jpg (755x396, 53K)

how is that pedophilia? your kids sitting on your lap and kissing them is completely normal behavior, wtf? do you even have a family? were you raised by wolves or something?

wtf

That was probably a shot from that stupid eli roth fake trailer thanksgiving
remember motherfuckers? grindhouse?

disgusting. she has no ass at all

>pool of blood
bitch do you even know what blood looks like?

typical degenerate larping.
james franco posing with nude models in an art happening in LA where he beheads either a) himself, b) wil wheaton, c) some random dude.
publicly fetishing depraved sexual violence and human sacrifice with plausible deniability of "it's art, bro."

You know, they just got done fucking

Attached: charlieandcorey.jpg (661x1024, 506K)

Wow. Hollywood parties are sausage fests like this? Holy shit where’s the motivation to be famous?!?!? Serious question disregard all the disgusting information regarding pizzagate even. I mean wow.

We need to revive devilshness as taboo in modern society. Its so obvious this is the aspect theyre channeling.

imagine being such a child defending these cunts that your mental age is the exact age they tend to rape.

Attached: 1522546525290.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

first pic is photoshopped, second one is just a father kissing his daughter

He said himself he'd be dating her if she weren't his daughter. Have yoi heard how she calls him "daddy"?

>clearly underage
>all have receding hairlines
gr8 b8 m8

>trump-pimping-his-preteen-daughter-at-celeb-party.png

Attached: corey-haim-charlie-sheen.png (807x511, 323K)

The amount of gay shit that goes on being nobody is better than being famous.

He looks like he has been drugged...

wow what a pathetic thread
you fuckers don't have anything
might as well post fappening pics eh?

but that's a normal thing to say, wtf? like just wtf. this is so profoundly bizarre. that's a normal thing that most parents say about their kids. fathers about daughters and moms about sons. esp grandparents say that shit about their grandkids and trump is 72. wtf is wrong with you man? I'm really serious. like did you actually have a family of your own? or were you like raised in the system or something. if you were raised in the system or something I understand why you don't know this stuff. but otherwise I can only presume that you're just nuts if you really believe something is wrong with this.
who cares anyway, it's 100% normal behavior. so is saying your daughter is beautiful and that you'd be dating her if she weren't your daughter. that's the same shit like every father says about their daughter, and every mom says about their son.

Little kid throwing up devil horns

> some of these boys are clearly underage and they are swimming in a pool of blood.
This is not blood fuck head, I know this is b8 but some retards believe this. What it is is a gay orgy thing, these queers dye the water red so 1, there is some discretion, 2 so ass blood does not show in the water

i forgot about this photo. 420 green goblin's son is a UCLA graduate. The sorority clubs invite him for parties. He gets non-stop bj's

I can tell you right now thats real blood.

>balding nibbas everywhere

>underage

Attached: 1535334803740.jpg (365x1024, 69K)

was meant to tag this, few to many to drink.
sorry my bruz

Attached: 1522633531172.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Is Pierce Brosnan one of them ?

I feel bad for you user. I'm not even trying to insult you. I really feel bad for you. you didn't have a grandma when you were younger who pinched your cheek and say "you're so good looking! I'd be trying to date you if I were your age!"
I mean that's the most normal behavior ever. you don't know that?
I feel bad for you. you obviously didn't come from a very loving and affectionate family if you really think stuff like that is weird. I know you prob hate me and will just come back and insult me but I'm not even trying to insult you. I just want you to know I really genuinely feel real emotion for you right now....
I know a lot of liberals and progressives and leftists usually come from bad family situations and that's why they don't realize why the family is good and important. it's pretty bad. my sympathies are real.

lmfao this user is a legitimate pedophile. I feel the darkness emanating from him. honestly. messed up.

Oh no, not pierce! I always liked the guy.
Dont tell me you've got shot on him, too

Never heard anyone say that. And i wasnt brought up in a "system" but my family did take in foster kids.
What if did come from a broken background anyway? What does that matter. How bout you show me any piece of media where anyone has said they would date their children.

probably mk ultra got him

in your dreams. at least im not a delusional larper fighting paper tigers

half of them are balding...

I really hope trump can end these pedo fucks and break up big tech

so if i don't believe this then i must be a pedophile?
well, if i was a pedophile wouldn't i be more inclined to believe it?

Attached: MoviePoster.jpg (800x1200, 424K)

he is a fucking pedo you fucking moron

a piece of media where someone has said that? why would I know of one off the top of my head, lol. I dunno dude. it's just normal. like if you've ever gone to a neighborhood cookout or something maybe you'd see people treating their kids that way. it's called being a normal, loving, affectionate family.

and if you were grown up in the system then I guess you'd have no frame of reference for what normal familial behavior is. kind of strange that you say your parents took foster children. I dunno. maybe you didn't have affectionate parents or something. maybe they were cold and detached. I really don't understand.

I would hate to live in a world where you can't have your kids sit on your lap, or kiss them. Jesus Christ.

my sympathy is real user if you really genuinely think all of that is bizarre behavior. it really isn't. but my sympathy is real that you didn't come from a physically affectionate family.

If he was, they wouldn't be attacking him like they are and you know it.

yeah, i get that.
once you've spent time near either hollywood or nyc tv/music industry you realize what slimey cocksuckers producers/directors/a-listers all are and how much damage the players/edwin booth did to society by elevating the social status of actors above that of thieves and prostitutes.

Attached: 1525798337619.jpg (551x960, 148K)

Alright how about Trumps relationship with Jeff Epstein. Ive heard that some of the kids they found were taken from mar a lago

Attached: v2kpqepgkugy.jpg (800x800, 205K)

I mean at this point the evidence of pedophilia and degeneracy in Washington and Hollywood and other elitist circles is so strong that if you don't believe it then yeah.....you prob have some kind of pedo sympathies in my view.
and even mores when you come and shill the way you were, and saying obviously fake shit like "that's photoshopped from the Ten Commandments!" I mean wtf man. it's a pool party from his house, it's a pretty famous picture.

Attached: podesta wikileaks.jpg (758x423, 70K)

>by elevating the social status of actors above that of thieves and prostitutes.
This is how we truly used to recognize them. They were cretins, only bent on image, and we used to mock and shun them for that, because they were weak and petty. Now they got our kids worshipping them, because its "cool"

Mass education was well thought out, I can tell you that much.

Why are you being all creepy about it man. My family was fine.

Is that a FAMAS?

>Kike marries his own adopted daughter
>i guess beacause it happened a long time ago it makes it okay.

Kill yourself pedo faggot.

>Ive heard that some of the kids they found were taken from mar a lago
yeah this is obviously BS though. and trump banned Epstein from mar a largo.
also the quote you reference sounds exactly like a statement you would make if you ARENT a pedo and thought it was weird that Epstein had 19 year old girlfriends and so forth.
but I'm sure trump knows what the world is. anyone who rises up through politics has to know that this shit is rampant. all that matters to me is that he isn't a part of it directly and he is willing to stand up to it and fight the good fight for our nation.

This is true... the depraved interpretation derives from its source: his own mind

See

dude im not the one being creepy. that's normal behavior. I'm sorry. end of story. and knowing a pedophile does not make you a pedophile. otherwise literally every single famous person and politician is a pedophile. ever _ single _ one. I don't think that's true. I think there's a lot of it and I think its endemic. but not everyone.

looks like an alt right meetup! :^)

Attached: Hy3c6sX.jpg (1490x2986, 904K)

are you a niggerfaggot?

You are the one being creepy when you think a daughter calling her dad, daddy has a sexual connotation. You could try being around humans once in your life.

the irony of faggots like you, you keep threads bumped that you are trying to derail. imagine the hundreds of people that keep seeing the jewish scum popped up here because you keep posting rubbish no one takes seriously. id recommend you kill yourself but thats probably in your best interest, keep living your pathetic life of denial.

Attached: 1522546057634.jpg (1514x1190, 120K)

It’s like I’m reading my own thought patterns

exactly. most lefties are perverted and depraved, so they see dark intentions in normal things. same is true of racism, bigotry, sexism ect. its well known white liberals are the most racist and bigoted people on the planet. they unironically think people are saying racist shit when they aren't because they project their own dark thoughts on to others.

ITT
Omg guys a photo of a child with an older person, also a photo with someone who isn’t a child but I am going to say they are for more (((you))) power
I’m such a Beta I never leave my moms basement and don’t ever experience real life where kids are in photos with adults all the time.
So by this logic they are all pedos.
Faggots

But Burros was a based kike who hated kikes, I welcome him.

I pity how much hooping jumping you must do every night

Attached: 1433516609896155794.png (800x1498, 356K)

You’re the creep who thanks normal behavior is pedophila. Lemme guess you voted for Hillary. You should literally do the world a favor and jump off something high

That's Uma Thurman's foot

huh? dude, read that "cognitive bias" stuff to yourself. knowing a pedo does not make you a pedo. my math teacher turned out to be a pedo. I thought he was the man. everyone did. turned out he was fucking kiddies though for years. nobody expected it.
does that make ME a pedo now? and all of the people who thought he was so cool?
jesus christ dude. knowing a pedo does not make you a pedo. period. end of story. your whole assertion, just like your earlier assertions, are INSANE.
I did really feel bad for you, but I dunno. my emotions are wearing thin. you seem to just be encumbered by some kind of dark energy and you want to attack "muh drumpf" even though he is obviously not a pedo and obviously not a part of the evil Washington power establishment.

"omg he touches his daughter! pedo!" like seriously. wtf. it's beyond insane.