I'm vat-ish, signal for help. Roll for help ability, 1-3 is somber help, 4-6 is vertical alliance...

I'm vat-ish, signal for help. Roll for help ability, 1-3 is somber help, 4-6 is vertical alliance, 7-9 is horizontal glee, dubs-trips is the vertical headlock.
You have three options you might want to consider before taking part of this.
A) Some of them might not always scream the way you might want them to.
B) Vertical alliance might stab you in the back if your flag has a cross in it.
C) Somber friends are the least meaningful in the final battle, you take what you need but not more.
D) Vertical headlock have a needless amount of help points that can be spread evenly.
The help points (HP) might be used for various actions decided by your ID, these IDs are based on the elements, I hope you know your elements. Of all these elements sodium is obviously the most vital and can be used for everything, you need sodium. If the thread has a lack of sodium it might not survive the winter.
Roll 0 to survive the winter.
Good luck! ^-^

Attached: 1243641.png (962x1267, 799K)

/roll

>No cross
>Horizontal Glee
>Won't survive the winter
>Need sodium

Your special ability is smokeless incineration that can be used to vanish sodium from other sources in order to achieve it yourself, focus on the sodium as it will be help you strive through the game. If enough sodium is collected you might survive the winter after all but for now your chances doesn't look so good.
SADDLE UP AND CHOSE YOUR NEXT ACTION!

Attached: dk_2.png (1200x1600, 640K)

winter survived

>Vertical headlock
>No cross
>Magic leaf, grants more sodium if other ability can be backed up
>Will survive winter two times
>Need sodium

Your special ability is lewd seduction, you can use this to steal sodium from other posters. The sodium needs to be prepared in a microwave before ingested.

Attached: anzu_3.jpg (429x600, 88K)

Can I get an ability that doesn't involve being gay?

Attached: 1457572835190.png (550x720, 471K)

Set up camp and try to extract sodium from the ground.

>Still no cross
You use your smokeless powers in order to extract sodium from lewd sources, you roll your own team once again meaning the loyalty meter has gone up. This helps you find that extra powerful sodium, there is still hope for your survival after your sodium collection has gone from 0 to +5.

Attached: 662237.jpg (458x744, 75K)

No re-roll of initial ability! ^-^ Choose an action to continue fighting for sodium induced nirvana!

Attached: 772010.jpg (1280x1810, 223K)

you gotta be shitting me
I put this guy in a headlock, lewdly.

Attached: __takimoto_hifumi_new_game_drawn_by_sainohikari__3f2ca823a9377aef089598e209903a04.jpg (4500x4500, 951K)

I try to escape.

>Action succeded
>+3 sodium extracted during lewd interaction with the unwilling serbian.
Your help points (HP) has been increased with 300, this means your help points/sodium ratio has grown closer to nirvana. This is good, you also use his teams ability in order to sneak attack, your attack is more succesful since his team was rolled. You also achieve more sodium yield by absorbing it from the atmosphere because of your lewd abilities, nature wants to eat from your flesh.

Attached: 662233.jpg (352x653, 62K)

>Action failed because of lewd seduction
You lose 3 sodium from the canadian, your help points has reached -300. You might not survive the winter. Your smokeless powers have granted you access to a certain turbine which you can enter through deep meditation, you may choose to use your special ability to achieve this secret passage whenever.

Attached: 662232.jpg (418x685, 56K)

I try to form an alliance with the Canadian. If they want to, of course.

>Rolling for super somber
>Alliance formed
You succeed and an alliance has been formed, granting you access to the secret sodium mines where you find +50 sodium, your help points increases to a meager 5, still better than -300. You also lock the dragon, the winter might wait, you have more time though.

Attached: 667741.jpg (640x640, 70K)

i have no idea what im doing roll

>Somber help
>Cross
>No sodium
>Won't survive the winter for now
You start walking around the coffee shops, you take your step slowly while feeling the ground. It's beyond you and your legs are dragging along to the tunes since your special ability is musical nostalgia, you feel the waves in your magical scent sending the other players messages whenever you're in their vicinity. Your special ability works like a homing device that can be used for tracking down special deposits of sodium and other in-game abilities that might be used for various tasks. The coffee shops are morphing by your mind bending ability of musicality, it can be heard from far away as your steps smoothly caress the tarmac. Roll for further actions ->

Attached: 887742.jpg (540x745, 45K)

Alright

Attached: 38d19907316cb8a9b8a350f9922d5c47.jpg (1040x1564, 224K)

roll

I don't want to.

kot id roll