HAPPENING;

RUSSIA'S LARGEST NEWSPAPER WARNING IT'S CITIZENS TO PREPARE FOR WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES.
CAN'T ACCESS PRAVDA FROM YOUR COMPUTER?
THAT IS BECAUSE THE DEEP STATE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO.
The largest daily newspaper in Russia, Moscow Pravda, is portraying the situation in and around Syria as “highly explosive.” The Banner headline in today’s paper says “Middle East may Explode in Flames.”
The paper says “the US is preparing to light the fuse of carnage in the Middle East” and claims the US is looking for an excuse to launch another missile strike upon the Syrian Army.
It goes on to claim that US and NATO warships and planes are gathering in the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf.”
Russia’s response is a military exercise which begins TODAY in the eastern Mediterranean sea; a large one. It includes 26 ships and at least two submarines. It also includes at least 30 planes, including Tupalov 160 strategic bombers, and anti-submarine warfare aircraft.
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/1035816013965619200
lenta.ru/news/2018/09/01/palmira/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcJCLf-Uv74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The paper goes on to point out that “Back in April, when the US and NATO were planning to carry out missile strikes against Syria, the Russian military warned at the time that, if necessary, they would be prepared to destroy not only the missiles, but also the launch sites; meaning NATO ships and planes. IT IS UNLIKELY TO BE ANY DIFFERENT NOW. That would mean a direct military confrontation with the United States.”

The story ends with another warning. The paper says “It’s only on a map with little ships and little planes from Russia and America that looks like a game of “Battleship.” But if this battle between the major nuclear powers begins for real in the Mediterranean, in reality we would all live to regret it.”

At least a fucking screen faggot, something.
Also what's the name of this "largest newspaper"?

Source?

Please Putin save us from ZOG

Pravda Moscow.

Attached: war.jpg (525x136, 24K)

Can you provide an ad litteram translation of that?

This is the lead story in Russia’s largest daily newspaper today, September 1. The Russian people are being soberly informed about the reality. Americans and Europeans are not being informed.
The legacy mass-media in the West (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NYTimes, Washington Post, LA Times, AP, UPI) is completely devoid of any ongoing reporting that may give Americans a “heads-up” about what’s taking place. Why is that?

Why don't you archive the website and send us a link?

>Russian "people"

Attached: 1474034544615.jpg (599x556, 121K)

The website is being blocked in the U.S.

shut up kike, this is important

because when it happens they will already have their fabricated propaganda pieces ready to go "shock" "surprise" "Russia attacks US"

SEND IN THE TRANNYS

I can’t even access it through VPN, anybody try Tor? LARP because website is down possibly?

Europe it's not on the american side this time.

Kinda like Pearl Harbor?

VPN? Screenshot? What? Should be possible here to give proofs.

>"reliable" russian "news"

Attached: 1534894752401.png (250x250, 10K)

Not larp.
I tried to access several websites to Vet my Intel source, and since it is blocked, I have to assume it is true.

Rest in ASHES frog.

Website doesn't work for me either lol, where are all the Russian posters at?

We need you sergei!

War can only happen if this post gets doubles, which it won't.

Attached: 1470192988202.jpg (743x760, 50K)

rolling

>184218594

But if this post gets doubles, it means war will happen.

being blocked in aus

I just posted a comment that didn't show up. WTF where did it go?

stand aside boy, watch how a true arcane master does it.

You fail, rolling again.

Someone try a jap vpn or something on softether

Yeah. someone just scanned my laptop.
I will be gone before they get here.

Well, I have news.

Attached: 43ec979ee09626493ed6b3fc1887dc37f2123d323fef6563ab680b62fe20b5d6.jpg (125x123, 4K)

Found this guys.

Attached: newsiguess.png (2376x832, 1.11M)

Die for Israel goy. I wil watch you on TV, drinking a glass of wine.

>radar anomaly on the northern sector Admiral

Rolling

Jews run the media and Jews are trying to force an America-Russia war to both exterminate the goyim, eliminate world powers, and make Israel the sole nuclear power in the Western hemisphere. With the oil supplies in the Middle East, that would de facto make them rulers of the world.

Attached: ISRAEL WEPT.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>TFW when people get doubles it never happens but maybe this time when everyone fails something will happen

too bad the only cheese you'll enjoy with that wine will come from between your nigger toes.

The full report, in English
twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/1035816013965619200

After April when Russia said theyd attack US and didnt i lost hope. I will note that RUS didnt really need to do anything tho since Mattis stopped 45 hitting anything of value in SY.

the russians are just intended to look like the good guys while the western powers are intended to look like the bad guys.

its all a big conspiracy.

that or western media just doesnt want to report about the scary things because scary things are bad for the viewing figures or they got orders from the government not to inform the public.

If its not the United States its Iran or DPRNK or Russia or China. Its all scare tactics. Trump is smart and he will de-escalate any proxy Syrian war. I highly doubt young American boys will be sent to die for Israel during his presidency. Pence wouldn't flinch and probably welcomes it. So 2024 till World War 3 guise. Sorry blood hungry sniggers

yeah, when the us hits anything of substance this time, russia could retaliate.

i still got my money on persian gulf tho.

>The full report, in English

Posting screencap for people.

Attached: jew.png (634x890, 381K)

Anyway wil be better tha yours, disgrace of the whole humanity.

Attached: 1535224437153.jpg (600x721, 424K)

When israel gets invaded we'll just sit back and watch?

Russia has newspapers?!

You have tigers, of course you have newspapers!

What the fuck does israel have to do with this youfuxking racist piece of shit?
For fucks sake, not everything is DA JOOS in the world you unaccompanied probably white piece of shit

Can't access it in UK either.
Tried on mobile too.

I wish. I don't think Putin is prepared to force our hand though. He wants the Balkans, not Israel.

I didn't say or mean Russia

Just propaganda . Nothing to worrh about.

god you are such a fucking bullshitter

>when the kike reveals itself

USA newspapers say the same shit every day of the week with every nation. The media just wants attention.

Next Madden Shooter here, Folks.

leave cheez-its out of this you chemically queered frog

Why go for the balkans when he can just invade italy

Tell us where in the U.S. you are accessing it from, so non shills can confirm or deny?

Thats not the "moscow pravda" (desu i dont even know such newspapre? Moscow most popular is MK - Moscow Comsomolets, while the image here show KP - aka Comsomolskaya Prawda (which is the most popular newspaper in Russia, though newspapers are dead in russia in times of internet).

Attached: 1523240730675.png (577x645, 400K)

Very interesting

Attached: 1523213862820.png (664x712, 289K)

But if you want news, here
"USA is blamed for training captured terrorists that were preparing to do terror attacks in Palmira"
lenta.ru/news/2018/09/01/palmira/

You act like your countries get a choice in the matter.

It's almost as if...

Attached: 1523733138389.png (1000x1402, 1.05M)

Russia will fire the first shots. Then finally, they will nuke the UK

Attached: giphy.gif (320x213, 602K)

amateurs.
Kek wills it, check these numerals for confirmation

Its amazing that 3 faggots in this thread need me to spell shit out like they are children instead of going with the flow of conversation. Im out. Fuck talking to retarded niggers and women.

oh it's blocked all right but you can still view it

Attached: adled.png (667x276, 18K)

tick tock israel

Because Pravda is state media and scaring your populace about the big bad threatening enemy is a common method of controlling citizens. There is no risk of war with Russia.

keep crying jew boy. there is a reason why you're one of the most hated groups in the world.

Unlike last time, RUS this time has assets in place to deliver a proper punch to US

Attached: 1527478752945.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

WAR IS IMMINENT.

I stand with Russia and Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcJCLf-Uv74

didnt they have that last time too?

checked

Attached: 1232345435654.jpg (736x815, 35K)

prepare for the party van

Zzz

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WAR IS COMING

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01-14-16-55.png (480x854, 45K)

We will gather the Intel, analyse it, and make that decision INDIVIDUALLY for ourselves ( S I N G U L A R )
FUCK
O F F.

China is taking part also.

Fucking kill yourself and astral project into /x/ larpfag.

Sage in all fields kids.

Attached: 1535348253274.jpg (640x585, 145K)

we have chosen to not comply with iranian sanction for esample.

Pravda stopped being 'State media' a long time ago, fool.
Nowadays it is simply National Enquirer grade commercial tabloid trash.

>RUSSIA'S LARGEST NEWSPAPER WARNING IT'S CITIZENS TO PREPARE FOR WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES.
They do it like every day for the past 4 years here. Stale news.

based

Where is FPS Russia ?

Attached: 46757867867.png (619x453, 89K)

playing fps games... in russia

but wasn't he in the USA and dissapeared right at the point hillary was pushing for war with Russian and how they already got some of their Nationals.

>upcoming false flag chem attack in Idlib narrative
Ok, this one is clearly on Russians

> The largest daily newspaper in Russia, Moscow Pravda
It's not even in top 10, stupid faggot. Kill yourself.

Guys I think Hillary Suicided FPS-Russia.

Attached: 12324353465.png (619x453, 196K)

Found the Juden

Attached: 1521512316535.jpg (504x533, 117K)

Thanks for letting us all know that the symbol for The Deep State U.S. Government is a Golden Eagle, as opposed to The Peoples Republic U.S. Governments Bald Eagle.
Kind makes sense what with the golden fringe around the flag and all.