Your life doesn't have purpose and you're a nothing

If life was allotted a meaning, why is it even a question what this meaning could possibly be? It is exactly the LACK of meaning that makes the question in the first place. Some people find this depressing, and they make for themselves a "purpose" as a surrogate to continue in this overwhelmingly meaningless life. Be it their work, charity, religion, whatever. But why is a life without meaning so bad? Why not live as a nothing? The more money you have, the more problems. I feel like the more "purpose" you need to allot to your life, the more problems you will have. Getting depressed, sad or angry when challenged with an idea that suggest you do not have an objective meaning or purpose seems to be one such problem. Besides, why isn't the overwhelming sexual drive, and the will to exist a good enough answer for you? To reproduce, and exist.

The world will continue without you, just as it would with you. just a few years after you die it will continue with or without you.

You do not matter, and neither do your actions.

Attached: 1535292680477.jpg (281x231, 16K)

Purpose of life: that good feeling you get when the nice chemicals rush to your brain
That's literally it, try to feel good
And don't be a bad person

>and don't be a bad person
What constitutes as bad?

>nihilism
>2018

Attached: FA335A89-92D2-4AC7-AC0D-A27C660D3E27.png (1217x1339, 1.63M)

Causing harm to others or taking away their ability to have agency over their own life

Thanks for the pep talk user

Attached: 1535604143393.gif (500x314, 926K)

This

Attached: 1535798103255.jpg (925x711, 84K)

But what if these actions are good for your own existence?

You see animals take advantage of each other, at the expense of each other all the time. Humans included.

>Not being a nihilist in the worst time in mankind

Bump

After years of meditation and soul searching, I finally found the meaning of life...

NUDE CELEBS 4 FREE. We've got the best celebrity nudes this side of Texas! Want to see Peter Dinklage riding Jennifer Lawrence in a MAGA shirt? We've got it! Nude Celebs 4 Free, because life's too short not to jerk off to rich people.

It depends on what you personally consider good or bad
From my own perspective then it depends on the severity of the transgression
If I've taken the last coke from the vending machine I'm not going to feel evil for it

>worst time in mankind
>Year 2018 since birth of the Christ

Attached: 14968303522980.jpg (827x1223, 370K)

The world is literary being torn apart by war

But you cannot want, what you want as your definitions as good and bad. It is derived from something. Probably sympathy in your case.

Look at animals, what is considered good or bad in animal kingdom? It seems like anything that furthers their own existence is good. Lions do not give a shit that they're causing suffering to an animal they're eating alive. It's good for them, good in the sense it furthers their existence, and bad for the prey, because it ends their existence.

I don't give a shit about animals unless it's a human

You missed my point entirely. Back to facebook with you.

Congrats on your enlightment. I honestly think that the World will be a better place with more people realizing how absurg our lives are.

tl;dr
life itself has no meaning, you choose it
purpose of life is procreation and evolution

Okay.

Attached: 1505362099388.gif (400x323, 1004K)

Who cares though? You're not enlightened for being nihilistic. It's not that difficult of a conclusion to come to.

>2018
>worst time in all of history

Somebody’s sheltered

Attached: 3FA519EB-873A-47C9-B0D1-EEE57BB4C048.jpg (445x400, 68K)

>all this projection
Go on and slither back to .

Thank you

What you do on earth will decide rather or not you get into heaven.

Proverbs 24:10-12

Attached: the-sea.jpg (1280x853, 132K)