Hello Jow Forums i think i need a pause from Jow Forums a bit. or i will try at least...

hello Jow Forums i think i need a pause from Jow Forums a bit. or i will try at least. after that suicide thread i dont feel so good. i think i need to think over some things. i feel so bad now dammit fuck me. i cant do anything right. i have spent so many days here and people still think im a autistic larper. i thought i could make people happy. buts its a lie right. fuck me fuck me. i will try to take a pause and see if i can return to normal. i guess you all hate me when im selfhating like this.so im just gonna leave. dont worry about me if i kill myself. i will always leave a message if i do. even if only 1 % of people gave a fuck about me. you all think im some sort of larper i guess.

Attached: 36456456.jpg (1005x1005, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ProjectLifeguard.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my daily dose of internet drama

Attached: .jpg (334x500, 26K)

I wish you the best mate.
I like to mess with you sometimes but only because I like you.

Okay what the actual fuck is up with this.
I haven't been paying attention to any of your threads. But what the fuck has been going on these past few months.
Are you angerynorway Role-playing?
Am so out of the fucking loop

For your sake I hope you’re larping. If you aren’t, go slit your femoral artery and do jumping jacks while you cry about how worthless your dumb life is

Attached: 3C3D2C06-C620-45E3-ACAE-66B2A7552162.png (1038x756, 41K)

>dont worry about me if i kill myself. i will always leave a message if i do.
good luck, I guess

Attached: .jpg (230x219, 8K)

wow rude

thanks but its not you. its me. i have just been shitty
im not roleplaying! see people think im larping again :(

What's so bad about that?

ok
thanks. i will do my best i hope

because my feelings arent fake!

i need a pause. bye :(

Just stay away from Sissy and I'll spare your life

Attached: 358.png (1280x720, 598K)

It's because you are such an unbelievably retarded person that when you genuinely examine the way you present yourself the most likely conclusion is that you're not a real personality
That you're just larping
It's a nicer thought than having to really assign a person to your dogshit retarded posts

Either that or it's a genuine facet of your personality that you've turned up to the point of destroying every other quality you may once have had as a person

Neither would surprise me, please come back when you're less fucking retarded or actually fucking leave this time

larp or not. . . ouch

Attached: F6901A67-8291-4288-9A53-8A2FFA976F4D.jpg (684x546, 87K)

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

just leave the poor kid alone

u 2

Attached: A1732CF8-A479-4AA9-9BFB-6CC135399D55.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

If he's allowed to turn his autism all the way up and annoy me then I'm allowed to turn mine up too
Suck my nuts

why are u a dumb kunt and let yourself get annoyed by him?

please get out. just ignore them
its okey. call me retarted or whatever. in the future im much more worth then you. all you are to me is a motivator of what not to become. good luck i guess. i hope you end up good

Why are you a dumb kunt and let yourself get annoyed by me?

>Motivator
Unironically exactly what I wanted from this
Either that or for you to fuck off
Either you stop being a retarded worthless annoying larping saddo cunt
Or you stop posting
Sounds good, don't take too long because you might accidentally kill yourself when you have an autsitic fit over what someone said online

lole who said im annoyed by u, baka

lole who said im annoyed by him baka

Attached: 1535798103255__01.jpg (925x704, 77K)

comment whatever you want. right now im in a state of extreme calmness. anyway if i was retarded i would listen too you. also im not retarded. im more likely smarter then you because of my fathers iq and iq is heritable. therefore statisticially im more likely not retarded.even more then you actually. do not assume what may lie in my thoughts from my simple comments. they are simple yes but do i need much effort. i dont waste much effort in conveying a message.

You write entire paragraphs calling him worthless you tard

>turn his autism all the way up and annoy me
lole u did lole

Im still unsure on whether to consider you a larper or not
I mean its pretty clear not all you say is true, but with every day that passes more things seem honest

Posting your face was a big step for example, proof that you just arent a fat ugly old man having some weird fantasies

Calm down, fren.
You need some positivism if at all possible.
Maybe you just need to cry and stop holding back the tears?
Crying into a pillow helps that way no one else can hear you, if you don't want people to hear you.

These hours aren't so nice to you.
You need to give time some time to smile upon you.
We're all going to make it.
But first we need to accept that we ourselves are free and independent from all material possessions, aside from the Lord Himself.

After that, you need call upon the Lord to help you and to think about a positive step you can take in order to make yourself feel better.
I personally suffer from not being able to help people who are in need of help.
I don't want to just hear of their problems, I want them fixed so that they no longer feel bad.
Not being able to do so causes me much frustration in life.

As for our beloved website.
Many, if not every single board, has its overabundance of either extremely angry or extremely depressed people.
These people are more than likely far worse than you in terms of their moral outlook on life, or perhaps you yourself need to alter some of your habits.
These wicked individuals seek to bring you down and see you just as angry or depressed as they are.

I know of a little corner of the internet filled with these people.
Listening to them talk is disgusting.
I'm not speaking of Jow Forums, although a large amount of negativity abounds here.

I didn't want to promote my (free for now) book but if you want to listen to me ramble about the world for 90 pages.

ProjectLifeguard.net

Attached: Rosie-the-Christian-Virgin-Fiancee.jpg (1920x2580, 226K)

>i dont feel so good

Attached: sponge.jpg (800x450, 256K)

lole give your life to jesus lole
you are worthless without the lord

What exactly is he larping? His feelings?

believe whatever you want to. i cant force everyone to fit into the box i like.
im okey. i have miku :)
thanks for caring. i see you really care for me. please give it too someone you love more. someone who deserves more

>Denmark
>Forsaking Christ
Don't you belong at mosque bowing down to your saturnalia cube?

Attached: Virgin-Battle-Nurse_Level-10.jpg (1920x2580, 231K)

>i need a break >.< bye
>nvm lol i’m not retarted >:(
>in the future im much more worth then you.
>dont worry about me if i kill myself. ;(

@Ritsu

Attached: B956AAEC-7BF5-45AC-A4BB-0941165AE199.png (596x697, 601K)

god more like gay lol

Attached: portrait-of-male-in-fedora-stock-image_csp4924266.jpg (332x470, 25K)

i'm romanian and youre a fat spic
go bow to a dead jew

i know. but ehh i cant stop it. im all over the place. feel free to call me autistic or whatever. its true that im not true by my words

Yeah, although rather than larp it may be substituted by exaggeration in some cases
I dunno, its a lot to take in when it comes to ritsu threads

>It took all this to turn off your autism larping personality
>It's back 2 seconds later
This is what's wrong with you

??where
I don't see any wtf

??
Who are you quoting

lolwut I'm black Irish

Attached: 1485442428727.png (713x611, 26K)

go back to Jow Forums if you want followers

i'm quoting you
also did you ever consider the posibility that he isnt larping

Who?????

im sorry. but im not controlling my personality. its just there. why do i have the need to care. it seems that few are caring.

Make me.

you dont have to do this. im fine!
you really arent doing anything in terms of winning the debate or whatever you want with this discussion.
do not care for a guy who values fake security rather then real one. stick to your religion

>sociopath with massive ego and uncontrollable autism
no wonder you're such an unlikeable fucking retard lmao

i dont really know really
no-one i guess

i'm just giving you advice on what the best course of action is for you to achieve your goal

i got to see a piece of the real cold calculating and hyper autsitic ritsu
that's enough for me not to give a shit lol
the discussion has been over for a long time

why are you talking about yourself?

why are you talking about yourself??

heh whatever. im probably a sociopath. my dad is and he cursed me with it before i left him. anyway whatever you think of me. dont care. a hero cant be a hero for everyone.

I’m a psychopath and I’d like to believe I’m actually quite likeable :)

do you really think you can properly know me. maybe you have maybe you have not. sometimes i get like this. its a defensive instinct i got from my dad.

>why are you talking about yourself??
why are you talking about yourself????

You're probably not an autsitic sperging larper though so as long as you haven't raped or murdered anyone I don't mind lul

stop replying then
if you don't want to have the discussion then don't bother man it's not my fault you're autsitic

What's my goal, senpai?

Attached: 1507297303836.png (576x467, 344K)

I can tell lul
>ILL BE BETTET THAN YOU AND IM PROBABLY SMARTER THAN YOU AS WELL
Doesn't mix well with you saying that you have nothing but Jow Forums in your life
Cognitive dissonance isn't an attractive trait. Especially not when it's obvious.

idk lole

who are you quoting lmao

im sorry but do you think this is not benifiting me. what you are doing now. it helps me. you are actually wiring my brain. next time i meet my mind is already evolving to talk with you. its like training

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTAULLY BELIEVE THAT AND YOU CALL ME DUMB. fug me i just realised i have hidden so much from you guys you dont even know more then 10 % of it

idk who are you quoting?

Moments like this are why I know you're a larper
Good job autismo

Attached: 1535071244780.jpg (680x645, 76K)

Write a book and give us the PDF.

Both going directly into the folder

Attached: 1527119846999.gif (499x499, 543K)

totally, you fooled me xD

I understand you, it's sad for me to see you in this situation but take the time you need. I hope you will be better

Reminder that he's an unfeeling lizard person :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-234121__01.jpg (1080x726, 198K)

well. i can say with glory that yeah. i have said some lies. who hasnt done that here. but my feelings are honest. whethter they seem retarded or not. trust me in this.
no thanks

why are you phoneposting, baka?

SeeDumb lizard person go back to larping 10% of your life story over and over again

Sometimes he acts a bit weird, but well, this is Jow Forums

snap memes are for people with shitty creativity. ok go on with your pics
ok
dont waste time with me now. come back when i feel better. i just feel very cold and calm now. its not good for you to come here

But if you’re sociopathic you have no feelings, what gives?

Already have, it's been a pleasure working with you

Attached: 1526427214281.jpg (750x545, 72K)

Does this internet drama actually entertain you all?

((He's a larper with severe autism))

its just that i get into this defensive mindset when i get cornered. lets just try to forget this

i thought sociopaths just lack empathy

>its not good for you to come here
w-what are you i-implying?

>Let's just try to forget this
Nice try lizard man

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-234121__01__01.jpg (1043x715, 204K)

umm you see i really have emotions and stuff like that. but when people tick me off to much i become like this.
nice pic. used by several other millions of uncreative fucks like you kek
yes sometimes. sometimes not. it is certiantly making me feel satisfaction just comming up with words.

Share ur shreks :)

Attached: 6692C64D-8452-4E1E-AAFF-9799CA0F4C44.jpg (578x875, 59K)

please dont hate me for being cold like this sometimes. its just a defensice instinct. get out if you dont want to see how fucked i really am
lizard man. sounds boring. give me the old classic name. evil ritsu

Stop being gay. It's just internet funposting, don't take everything so seriously. You're being more than a bit melodramatic here. Incase you're being serious, I wish you the best.

Nice try lizard you can't change the subject just like that

Mines more accurate for an autistic sociopath, lizard man

Literally only have those three, mind posting some more tho?

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-234121__01__01__01.jpg (1043x705, 193K)

Ritsu.....easy on the Jow Forums

Attached: 1511792571770.jpg (237x441, 29K)

this tbdesu

Cold as in how? Its more or less been attention-whoring sprinkled with whining
Thats more or less true. Feelings are muted at best

thanks. i know. the real ritsu cant take it that good. you see he leaves himself really open to let out his good side. but that makes him vunrable. unlike me now. which is a very cold me. please dont hate that. its only temporary
well you sound like my mentally ill grandpa. wew lad you are so smard amirite. this is now a cringe compilation thread Xd

Do a flip
I was merely pretending to be a completely unhinged retarded faggot mongrel
holy shit I've been bamboozled in ways we can't even imagine
precursor nanotech microplasms and zabronian zickle zabble

Attached: S0329.png (1126x1273, 633K)

attention whoring isnt that really fun anymore. its too easy. i rather get more pleasure of of talking with people on stuff that interest me.( yeah i know a attetnion whore who wants to hide himself would have said the same) but i have gotten so much attention im almost sick of it really.

im cold as in no emotion or no empathy now

100%
U kno it kD

Attached: EBDD0C3D-F950-4DAE-8F69-788E09B13FB5.jpg (236x214, 26K)

ok user. keep going

kd?

you sound like mark zuckerberg trying to defend himself in court aka a literal lizard lmfao

ay cheers bro could always use more for spergs like this

ritsus true form

Attached: o68fot.jpg (912x600, 68K)

Yah but this whole thread is attention whore?? I also have no empathy but i chilly :0
yes kD

Attached: 7B37C085-78A5-4A99-98D3-E86FE1662465.jpg (298x610, 78K)

I'd tell you to suck my dick but you're probably do it. I'm a chinese jet pilot from pluto buddyboy. I'm talking about star systems and galactic vortexes. meticulously calculated machinations more ambitious than any wild-eyed idealist and more palpable than the matter worshipped by ignorant materialists. I deeply mourn how right I am.

im not like zuckerberg. anyway he is pretty shit with is pathetic facade. im also not a lizard. lizards are pretty dumb
well you are helping me attetnionwhore if it is that which you want
ok. why should i care that you are like that. you cant even reach your goals. only talk about them. but its fine user. i like the universe too