I fucked up

I think i just did one of worst choices ever.

>be me
>Qt 10/10 wants me to be her boyfriend
>she is the kinda of girl that know every boy from the city
>big airbags, dat ass
>motherofgod.jpeg
>just wanted a gf what dont make me cuck
>slowly stop to talk with her
>one day i heard she talking with a friend
>""i would have sex all the afternoon""
>she dgaf about me anymore
>mfw i get interest about her body
>mfw we dont talk each other anymore

Attached: 1532920898026.jpg (291x343, 8K)

Nice story friend but this is now a kot thread desu.

Attached: kot kot kot KOT.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

what the heck

Attached: 1532558262489.jpg (516x509, 42K)

idgi.
You didn't pursue a girl because she's loose, but now you're regretting it?

This is why yall niggas will be virgins forever.

Attached: 1451362476636.jpg (686x584, 249K)

go back

>KOt

Attached: 1526299846262.png (361x360, 180K)

Expected real love. But i also like vaginas

So you start a relationship with her, then everyone know maybe u r cuck

Attached: 1534941412403.png (1280x720, 864K)

KOt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: kot id.jpg (825x827, 163K)

>just wanted a gf what dont make me cuck
Here is the problem, she was not gf material, and you was thinking in be her bf you just should lost your virginity with her and tell that thot to begone.

So dating a girl makes you a cuck? Wew lad. Dating a girl who has had more than 1 dick in her makes you a cuck? Wew lad.
Maybe you should worry less about what other people will think about you and focus on the fact you get to smash a 10/10 hottie for the time being.
Seriously this mentality of girls have to be virgins is why you're a virgin.
Not jus KOt but MYKOTC.

Attached: 1501233313884.jpg (385x375, 35K)

I guess she would never agree with this.

TRIPLES CONFIRM!!!!!

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

>Expected real love. But i also like vaginas
I was just trying to understand what you said in op. Yeah, having a penis and balls can be tough. You just want to bust a nut, but common sense wants a real partner.

She is a thot, who cares?
the true is that you had a good chance but you was not at the level.

>trips
>KOt
>made up with my bf
>stuffed my fat mutt face last night
Feels good man.

Attached: 4DA.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Wtf r you saying? I mean, she is the kinda of girl that would have a date with her "boi friends", then say that its ok and there's nothing to worry about.

Attached: happy tohru.gif (400x400, 1.27M)

Attached: file.png (665x160, 36K)

>she is the kind of girl bla bla bla
>never dated her
Nigga how the fuck you gonna know how a bitch is if you've never been with her huh? You some kind of super hoe expert? Man fuck outta here with that shit of making assumptions you're pathetic. This is why you don't get laid. Even if you only gave her the dick down for a night and she ran off you would've felt better than you do now.
>pic

Attached: 1496861185954.gif (400x302, 463K)

Yeah.. I dated her, but she is not the kinda of girl that worth.

Kot id get

Marvelous.

Attached: Gentleman.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Attached: 1532998162398.jpg (249x249, 11K)

>KOt
Pit me in the screencrap.

Attached: ezgif4424419778a(1).gif (600x600, 906K)

Did you fuck her? If not then yeah you fucked up. Give every girl you can the dick at least once otherwise you'll regret it. I hope you've learned that.
Give the dick but only once to the THOT so sayeth the kot. Yea ye shall not cock the THOT with the nasty crotch lest ye wear protection and get tested afterwards. Amen.

Attached: Donatello_profile.png (452x604, 214K)

Marvelous

Attached: 1532753249168.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Amen. I think i learned it from the worst way. Thank you, master, you'll be remembered forever

Attached: 1533010043239.jpg (326x384, 54K)

Yep, that's going in my copy pasta folder

Attached: 7657500.gif (500x281, 398K)

It was really necessary?

Attached: 1535565046286.jpg (220x220, 10K)

quote who

Screenshot the THOT kot wisdom for future solidarity. Let no man walk without the wisdom of how to deal with THOT's. They deserve not a ring but a good dicking they can receive. Use them for their intended purpose so that you may know what it feels like to lie with a woman if only once.

Attached: file.png (1073x179, 28K)

Forever...

>fuck every girl you can
That’s just a good way to get an STD.

You know how many women I've had sex with? Over 50 since I lost my virginity at 13. You know how many STD's I got? 1 and it was curable with pills got it when I was 15. You know how I got it? I didn't ask before plunging my dick in and didn't wrap my shit.
It's not bad form to ask before you get down. 99% of women don't have an STD and if they do they usually won't have sex with you until it clears up because it's gross. How hard is it to ask? If you get an STD then it's your own fault for not verifying. Real talk nigga.

kot

KOt

Attached: koturbo.png (249x249, 79K)

be it heaven or hell i shall accompany you anywhere.

Attached: 1525797218368.jpg (781x779, 95K)

blessed thread

Attached: 1516080996651.png (223x391, 25K)

That's right, you need to be very stupid to have sex and dont protect yourself.

Right? I was once young and dumb too but I learned my lesson. Anons just want some reason to be scared.

just a minor case of oneitis

As a young, there's no prob, i almost did the same thing as a you when i was virg too

Yeah, maybe. Guess i gonna have that slut.

Include me in the screencap

The kot id goes to an outsider..... sad

That's usually how people get with dirty chicks is being virgins that are too excited. Glad to hear you didn't make the same mistake I did.

no

I'm proud that still exist people like you in world.

>like you
W-what???! Like what? What do you think I am?

Attached: NANI.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

A good boi

Nyaaaa I am NOT a good boi I'm just a safe boi. Having drippy dick sucks man I don't want to go through that again. I've made mistakes and done bad shit I'm not infallible. I just don't want to give bad advice or lead people to a road of self destruction.

Attached: 10954251_793991770671137_570687006_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Idc, idgaf, i never said you didnt made mistakes, i just like funny people like you.

>lead people to a road of self destruction.
These road doesnt exist for me, bb.

You're making me feel weird monkey.....

Attached: 1492036159722.gif (390x390, 248K)

what're you thinking?

Attached: 1534981045489.jpg (251x251, 20K)

D-do you have da gae?? >////

Attached: 1505226123486.jpg (286x380, 17K)

He maybe not but me hell yeah

>SSP

Attached: 1495304633335.gif (1024x576, 499K)

Not him

M8, its 04:15

Dont you think that its too much later to troll?

Attached: 1534557426697.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Oh well OwO and all that. You must be new to be coming at me like that. Just saying.
You that magnum cocked Spaniard?
Yeah m8 it's too late for you. Go sleep nao. You can troll me tomorrow I'll be here.

Attached: 1520033309823.png (364x652, 146K)

w-why, Spaña? W-why?

Attached: 1533101793314.jpg (391x376, 13K)

Lmao, shut up lad. I'm the daddy here, so i'm who the say the rules.

Attached: 1535565590225.jpg (540x720, 91K)

>I'm the daddy here
Nigga you're not even old enough to be the dog. I'm the kot here, so i'm who the say the rules.

Attached: 1512528707841.jpg (573x619, 31K)

>I'm the kot here
Yea, maybe i can let you suck my dick once.

Attached: 1534608118833.gif (500x380, 693K)

Attached: 1518261766260.jpg (639x465, 36K)

Don't do this to me favela monkey I'm jacked with 500 inch pythons and a 9 billion millimeter cock I'll wreck you and yo momma m8.

Attached: 1521402786548.jpg (286x380, 16K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (307x479, 18K)

>9 billion millimeter cock
That's too small for my country, bro
You can't even handle big Bundas
Its too late - Just get in doggy and prepare, i'll be carefull with ya ass.

Attached: Smol_be48bd_6430785.jpg (1200x1514, 158K)

That's it square the fuck up bitch imma punch you right in your juevos you huwhite favela monkey. Im finna go hog wild on that ass you squeel me? Gonna tear that shit up like a losing lotto ticket.

Attached: square up fam.png (1600x1080, 1.89M)

Bro, you're weak. Small benis. Even your parents do jokes on you. Give up. Quit life, Kys.

Attached: 1532781426775.jpg (506x543, 257K)

Your mom told me that you have an inverted penor when I was fucking her on your bed.
Uninstall yourself from life.

Attached: 1488771808555.jpg (510x551, 47K)

>Your Mom
Hah. How patetic. I'm really surprise that you was the fastest sperm. Try again, Moron

Attached: 1535590535465.gif (500x455, 496K)

I didn't know monkey's could type let alone understand how to use the internet.
>patetic
>I'm really surprise
>you was

Attached: 1516119277348.png (717x898, 494K)

I'm too fucking asleep and i'm messing things up. All i want to say, that was impeccable and funny as hell to do jokes about your existence. g night, and try not to fuck everything up again every fucking day on that faillure you call life. After all, have nice dreams, user.

Attached: 1532820247848.gif (540x540, 577K)

Attached: 1520169797522.png (230x230, 10K)

Hell yeah

Goodnight. Don't fall out of your tree sleeping.

This is like the second kot in the past 7 days. Normie is confirmed not a fag

>Normie is confirmed a fag
FTFY
I am kot

KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT
KOT KOT
KOT KOT
KOT KOT
KOT KOT

Attached: Sporks.jpg (923x606, 55K)

>Brazilians get fucked in the ass by Spaniards