Are you a cute and handsome boy?

Attached: reeeffff.gif (480x270, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/1535213162537.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=xgUB2uyXK6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I’m ugly and gross

Yas

probably, are you an ugly and annoying faggot?

this

I'm soft and homely and my hair is fluffy when clean.

whoa, transparent ID
Meh, I let other people be the judge.

Attached: 1515971638586.jpg (306x331, 69K)

people tell me I am, but I don't really think so

Both ugly and annoying faggots

rood

No but I've never stressed it. Still got laid with hotties regardless.

Well honestly I don't know if you're ugly but you're definitely an annoying fucking faggot

Good to know that you're insecure enough to tell us all about it whenever you can

>annoying
how come?
all I did was answer the question

No, I'm old and ugly.

>insecure
>openly admit I'm not a cute or handsome boi
....ok chief

Attached: 1489903481666.gif (270x270, 1.76M)

Good old projection at work.

Attached: 1516661259467.jpg (593x663, 80K)

>Immediately follow it up with
>>I fucked plenty of hot chicks though
Yeah I guess I would do too if I was balding in my 20s

Sure you're not an annoying faggot then go complain about not being a real continent or something

Every single time.
Oh hell yeah you would. Dude balding at 20 really sucks I hope you keep your hair forever. I'm glad I got all my hump and dump done in my teens when I had health insurance, free access to contraceptives and was still cute. I mean look at me. I was a handsome lad back then. Now I'm just an ugly old boomer kicking it with edgy barely adults.

Attached: boop a doop.jpg (450x600, 37K)

I wish

You look like a retarded mutt version of me with inferior hair colour lul
otherwise weirdly similar
i dont have the boomer genes in me to bald as early as you tho so im good

I still think you're cute
:3

>2039
you're from the future? :0

>i dont have the boomer genes in me to bald as early as you tho so im good
Hopefully you're like my dad (I'm adopted) and will have glorious hair well into you're 60's. I genuinely from the bottom of my heart hope this will be the case for you. Do all the fucking you can while you're beautiful and young.

Attached: 1511551558274.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>03/31/2039

Attached: (4).gif (686x576, 45K)

>Beautiful and young
That's enough of your faggotry I can't wait to see the next picture of your baldin' ass head

Attached: 1496163633317.jpg (725x408, 30K)

Awww thank you burger-kun That's enough of your faggotry
Yes of course bong friend my apologies for making you uncomfortable.
>the next picture
Planning to go down to Home Depot to pickup a new John Deere lawnmower so I'll take a true boomer picture to look as awful as possible.

Attached: Seen_Some_Shit.jpg (840x700, 368K)

i dont think so
i mean i have never had a girlfriend
but im tall and healthy
i have flirted successfully and gotten a kissu but thats it

Kys faggot

Fucking kek do it faggot

Attached: 1520358838252.png (542x595, 548K)

(heil)

Attached: mad.jpg (725x408, 37K)

What's the most boomer outfit you can think of? I'm thinking a white tank top, grey jeans and my black boots because I'm doing this tomorrow after I buy a white monster.

Attached: 1512527813960.png (374x347, 171K)

When you you inevitably off yourself when you realise your country doesn't accept faggots into the space program?
Honestly can't wait for subumans like you to be left behind

>Actually doing it
Fucking hell I can't wait to be an old nigga with disposable income and usable free time
>Tfw busy trying to get laid and get my grades straight

Boomer outfit though... Immediately thought of Ted Moesby in the red boots out of sheer cringe
Idk I guess like holsters farmer things and then uuh
A strawhat? I dunno you're probably more of a boomer expert than I ever will be lul

Attached: 1517873991001.jpg (840x700, 83K)

Attached: 1535317117001.png (672x787, 1M)

>Fucking hell I can't wait to be an old nigga with disposable income
>tfw I'm only 26
hahaha....ha...yeah....old.....
>A strawhat?
Nah nigga I gotta rock the bald out. I wish I had a pair of sweatpants and was edgy enough to get a flames tattoo on my forearm when I was a kid. Instead I got them in places you can't see so I could get a job. Boy did I fuck up....
>Tfw busy trying to get laid and get my grades straight
Hey man you're doing it right. Don't be ashamed be proud you have your head on straight unlike most people who are out having kids, doing meth and failing out of school at 22.

Attached: 1491874036952.jpg (206x215, 13K)

>Doing meth and failing out of school
Nah I already fucked up my shit pretty bad with all that shit way before I was worried about my grades

>tfw it's almost two years later and I'm still getting my grades straight lul (got into college tho so teachers can sug dese nuds)
Also yeah 26 is prime old people age imo, enjoy your midlife crisis in 4 years cause you're only gonna live to 60 judging by that balding LUL

>Rock the bald out
Please
Please
Post pictures
Or send them in some way pls, I'll trade my soul and youth and my long blonde hair

>I already fucked up my shit pretty bad with all that shit way before I was worried about my grades
At least you learned from it and you're working to better yourself. That's all you can really do desu.
>enjoy your midlife crisis in 4 years
Fuck you m8 imma die in the next 20 minutes. Believe it cunt!
>I'll trade my soul and youth and my long blonde hair
Deal. You're now my bitch and tomorrow you have to prove that you've shaved your whole head bald straight up bic and you have to take one picture of you with the culdesac style balding like mine while you're shaving it.
Because I'm doing this. I've been planning for a month to become the one true Boom.
You know you dun fucked up right?

Attached: 5e1d6e4008bf7994eb167c853de9808a.jpg (600x800, 74K)

>Normie name
Stopped reading right there

Ey just kidding
I actually stopped reading right here
>My bitch

Just kidding I actually read the whole thing and I'm here to tell you I've shaved my head every two years now and I unironically already have more pictures of my bald ass egg lookin head than I know what to do with, I even keep the hair in case someone I know gets cancer so they can have a beautiful long wig
Or..

You know... If they have the boomer gene lul
You'd look hilarious with a wig of my hair hahahaha

Attached: 1535851269488.png (858x721, 1.19M)

>I've shaved my head every two years now and I unironically already have more pictures of my bald ass egg lookin head than I know what to do with
Post them tomorrow in the designated boomer thread. I gotta see this. Censor the lower half of your face though I don't wanna see those sick british teeth of yours Nigel.
>in case someone I know gets cancer so they can have a beautiful long wig
That's actually mighty admirable of you m8. I have a newfound respect for you. Have you ever donated to locks of love or anything like that?
>You'd look hilarious with a wig of my hair
Maybe with a blonde wig I could finally be white. That would be something.

Attached: 1474626164860.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

i.4cdn.org/f/1535213162537.swf

Attached: 1475758938503.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wait you not white! What the fuck when was you planing on telling me this.

Attached: 1533518658796.gif (125x125, 13K)

>Posting pics
Ha
Hahah
Hahahahahahahaha haha
No, not only because I look like a literal egg with a jawline, but I've uploaded them every time I've shaved as a secondary online component of my fundraising (it's for leukemia)
Might try set up some anonymous donation shit where you faggots can see the hair but nothing else next year if anyone wants to donate lul, probably won't
Last thing I'd ever want to do is dox myself in front of a foaming autistic and unapologetically gay internet forum

But yes, perhaps you could finally almost be white with my lovely Scandinavian locks

Or not :^)

Attached: 1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto.jpg (210x240, 6K)

its an official Jow Forums link, its safe
if you go to the /f/ board you can click on it there

Attached: 1524344113569.gif (257x199, 63K)

My dad says I look like the illegitimate offspring of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito.

Holy shit the bong is an upstanding based and awesome member of society. Good on you m8 raise some stacks for the leukemia kids they need it.
>dox myself in front of a foaming autistic and unapologetically gay internet forum
Yeah because what are they gonna do make edits of you and send pizzas to your house? Le internet boogeyman is gonna touch you in your sleep XDXDXD
>you could finally almost be white with my lovely Scandinavian locks
Alright that's enough of that faggotry. You're getting danger close Nigel lets keep words like "lovely", "gorgeous", "pretty", "beautiful" or anything of the like out of our conversations unless they're in relation to a girl (female) ((woman)) (((biologically XX chromosome homosapien))).
Already clicked that shit once and nothing happened. Fuck off with this shit.

Attached: 1488769900317.png (1476x926, 409K)

your browser probably can't play flash files
lots of new ones can't, its pretty lame
anyway its just a funny boomer meme I thought you'd have enjoyed

I think this is it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xgUB2uyXK6c

the flash version ends at the "yabba dabba doo" part
this is a longer version, I don't really find the rest that funny and think it gos on too long but anyway

Attached: 1528891867903.jpg (550x414, 42K)

if you consider someone who looks like Shaggy but with more bronze hair and more of a NEET cute then sure

Yeah dad died when I was 7 so I'm trying to do something about the specific type of cancer that killed him. Turns out people are more willing to support the cause if you shill it too. Dunno how I feel about shilling my dad's death for charity but then again fuck cancer

>I have the option of doxing myself
>Or not doxing myself
Hmmmmmmmm, doesn't take many white braincells to pick which one lul. Never know the autism some people here possess (hint it's a lot)

>lets keep words like "lovely", "gorgeous", "pretty", "beautiful" or anything of the like out of our conversations unless they're in relation to a girl (female) ((woman)) (((biologically XX chromosome homosapien)))
Even the girls at my school used to be jealous of how nice my hair is, I definitely get bragging rights and you don't get to say shit about it you complete and utter boomer

In fact it's been so damn nice and long, L O V E L Y, G O R G E O U S, P R E T T Y AND B E A U T I F U L that I've been mistaken for a girl (female) ((woman)) (((biologically XX chromosome homosapien))) when it's been its longest

So suck on dese nuds lul

That was beautiful user. It should've ended at the yabba dabba doo I agree. I can't wait until I have teenagers and can piss them off mowing the hololawn at 8am with a can of McDonald's Presents: Monster White.
>Yeah dad died when I was 7 so I'm trying to do something about the specific type of cancer that killed him.
I'm sorry to here that bro that sucks you have my condolences. He's proud as fuck of you user really. If he were here today seeing what you're doing he'd be proud to call you his son....well except for the posting on a Taiwanese ladyboy forum.
>the girls at my school used to be jealous of how nice my hair is
>In fact it's been so damn nice and long that I've been mistaken for a girl
Fucking gay. I'll bet you grow it out so guys hit on you from behind you fucking homo. You get a free set of bows with that hair mary?
You're such a poof Nigel god damn.
> suck on dese nuds
You'd like that wouldn't you ya long haired hippy buck toothed fudge packer? I'll bet you rock out to lil peep ya fockin zoomer cunt.

Attached: 1513468091062.gif (300x400, 880K)

I like to think he has better TV and shows to watch than my shitposting up there in the ether
I like to think that I do him proud though, or at least do right by him when I can
This retarded nigger forum for retardniggers doesn't count this is where I relax, if he's still watching this for the umpteenth hour then god knows he must be bored

Also no. Turns out shaving your hair off for cancer research is better if it's long, who the fuck would have thought lmao
Grew that shit out to beyond my shoulders one time, might send you a heavily blurred version you fucking faggot bet you'd love that if you give me an email address or some shit (it's boomer tech but would rather die than shill any social media I care about)
Anyways people love that long shit when it comes to charity events, so I've taken it upon myself for the greater good.

At least I get to have short hair for the first few months every two years
So no it's not to look gay, actually planning on putting it in some kind of bun to look less gay and for lab safety too lul
You WISH it was to look gay you fucking faggot

>3 billion characters of shit
Yeah I'm not reading that shit. Just kidding I read all of it I'm just too lazy to green text right now. Working on a radio station for FO4 to bring the next season of We're Alive: A story of Survival to the airwaves.
>email address
[email protected]
Before you ask no it's not my real name....at least not all of it. I'll leave you to decide which part is which.
>bet you'd love that
I'm not into whiny turds that jump at the internet shadow boogeyman unless cyber mommy tucks them in at night :^)
>reddit spacing
Your dad is probably focusing more on the fact that you're doing good things with the gift of life he gave you. I have no doubts he flips the channel when you're on Jow Forums.
>you're actually reading the green portions
Lab safety? You must be in college studying something in the STEM field. What's your major?
>you're such a faggot I can't believe you're still reading this what a homo
I'm writing this shit just to make you read more.
>pooftah

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

>Have no doubt he flips the channel
Fucking better do jesus christ, kinda awkward to talk about someone if you don't know they're listening :^)
>He actually gave me an email address
Kek, I'll see if I can get my friends to send me that old pic of me then
At 5am
Bare with me bruv
>Whiny turd
Woah rude man I just don't feel comfortable with that shit man, I wouldn't if I were you either jesus christ you fucking 90 year old boomer someone's gonna send you a fart in a bottle, you'll open it and die from seven different types of infections cause you're so fucking old
>What major
I'm a major dick head according to my friends, but it's a btec in applied science. Managed to scrape some passable grades from highschool after drug abuse that would probably make you blush
I'll be redoing some things and hopefully working my way back to where I should be with no less than Bs so I can do A levels on top of my btec

Enjoy your 3 billion characters of shit you fucking faggot I know you're still reading just to check if there might be a nugget of gold down here but there's literally nothing just leave fuck off stop reading it already
Oops you're gay now

Attached: mine_now.gif (283x292, 195K)

>Bare with me bruv
You've got my number you know where to send it. I'm in no rush take your time.
>Woah rude man I just don't feel comfortable with that shit man
>the lobsterback can't handle the bants
I shiggy diggy m8.
> I wouldn't if I were you either
I've been here long enough to remember hacking Sarah Palins email, using LOIC/HOIC against the Church of Scientology and legitimately fearing the party van. There's nothing on Jow Forums that scares me. I'm behind more proxies than Jews died in the lolocaust. Besides I'm fucking jacked I'll snap some geek in half with my 700 inch pythons :^)
>btec in applied science
Fucking nerd. Nah seriously though that's pretty cool man. It will definitely get you a job when you graduate. Do you get to do those super long math equations on glass like kids with Aspergers or am I thinking applied physics?
>drug abuse that would probably make you blush
Contrary to popular belief I've only ever smoked weed in my entire life and I didn't do that until I was well into my 20's and doing shit tons of research. I'm unsure but this one time I got a free hit of acid with a purchase from this dude ET I knew and I was all "What the fuck is this and what am I supposed to do with it? Who the fuck do I know that does acid? Oh shit Jonesy and Rico do acid maybe I should just give it to them." so I put it in my sock and walked to their place (it was in a plastic bag). After smoking some weed with them I walked outside and my upper body was spinning one way and my lower half the other way while my vision was making everything wobble. Think my sweat got into the bag and I got like a micro dose of LSD or something I dunno. I blamed the weed at the time but I never got high like that ever again even with dabs.
What was your poison user?
>Oops you're gay now
Worth it.

Attached: 1496543344245.png (708x566, 460K)

You're a faggot I'm gonna go to bed after I'm done calling PD a faggot as well

Says gaymark :^)

Goodnight Nigel. Remember to have cyber mummy tuck you in tight so the internet shadow people don't touch your peepee in the night.

Attached: 1488771808555.jpg (510x551, 47K)

Yes and if i worked out and got rid of my acne i'd be uberchad

Attached: 1533710991591.jpg (478x640, 56K)

Oh look it's the king homo himself. That reminds me I have edits to make.

Attached: 1500759082467.jpg (433x480, 134K)

>got rid of my acne
STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE AFTER YOU FINGER YOUR BUM AND DRINK MOAR WATER

Attached: 1532754610566.jpg (858x721, 77K)

Hmmm i am interested to see what ville herecy you and your kind have cooked up this time

Attached: 1535668471895.jpg (680x383, 71K)

I don't touch my face that much and i do not stick my finger in my rectum but your right about the water part

Attached: 1535851269488__01.png (831x721, 887K)

Attached: 1532754610567.jpg (858x721, 130K)

Okay these are actually usable
I'm stealing all of them, you've been a great help to the cause
Also commit neck rope lul

Do you have any that aren't just mirrored?

You post like a fag and your shits all retarded

Attached: news-graphics-2007-_650198a.jpg (300x200, 52K)

No
>You post like a fag
GEE, I WONDER WHY
mfw
>your shits all retarded
I didn't know they had intelligence to begin with.

Attached: 1532754610565.jpg (858x721, 126K)

Stop being a fag

Stop being an inbred homeschooled never seen a breasticle in his life lookin ass little gremlin

Attached: 1535798103255.jpg (925x711, 84K)

Oh I've got a multi part feature made specifically for bant featuring the two gayest homos in a style most befitting your exact niche.
Here's a small taste. You're gonna beat off to it :^)

Attached: Bath time part 1.jpg (1043x1600, 701K)

>Stop being a fag
Go and tell the sun to stop shining

Ok
Real talk
Here's what you ahve to do to get me to stop being a fag.
Take a phone
Go to the nearest nigger-infested ghetto
Walk 1000ft away from your car
As the jungle monkeys close in, take a recording of the whole situation
Then scream at the top of your lungs "NIGGER!!!!!!!"
Then survive to post said video on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1532754610568.jpg (858x721, 136K)

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: kaiba.jpg (560x300, 146K)

Part 2

Attached: Bath time part 2.jpg (1082x1600, 579K)

I'm not inbreed but isn't incest legal in most parts of Europe
I must point out a flaw in this why i'm i not the blond one

>I'm not inbreed
There you go again with that hill billy homeschooled inbred sounding ass shit
Inbred
Not inbreed
You're inbred due to all the inbreeding.

In fact if you were any more inbred you'd be in a sandwich

Attached: 1520056825211.jpg (478x463, 158K)

Because Amei has super blonde hair while you're is dirtied by your mutt genetics. I can't believe you're nit picking at this you fucking homo.
Part 3. More to CUM.

Attached: bath time part 3.jpg (1050x1600, 464K)

Bro that's pretty dogshit did you literally just paste the names in?
I got a friend who's making one that's way better than that
Fucking hope so anyway shits gonna be funny

Part 4.
That's all for now. Last one's a little rough. I've been really lazy you can thank denmark/nigel for that. I need a smoke. Looking at this hardcore gay shit isn't my bag.

Attached: bath time part 4.jpg (995x1600, 751K)

I made this in 20 minutes. Fuck you want from me?
It will do until we can get some real OTP fanart going. I've got an artist I could commission for it but I'm not spending my money on that shit.

Attached: 1533362361888.jpg (540x581, 52K)

I can never resist a good opportunity.

Attached: 135.jpg (540x581, 165K)

Could've at least themed it you fucking faggot god damn.
My mates been out scowering the grimiest faggot shit around to try find something about finger in bum to edit into an autistic masterpiece
>>Commission
>>I have an artist
Kek

>Could've at least themed it you fucking faggot god damn.
It's anal fingering themed. What you want me to do a straight up prostate massage of two bois exploring each other? Wait a minute....
>>>I have an artist
Yeah I don't really like to go through them though. A while back they were into furry, "full figure" and monster girls. Plus she's my ex so...it's kind of awkward. I was actually the muse for a whole character in her autistic tumblr/deviant doujinshi world. Here have a commission of me fucking me. Some other artists did some redraws. They're a lot better desu.

Attached: its not gay its you on you.jpg (500x520, 131K)

faggot

Here's one of the redraws.

Attached: darkestblissprize_by_omnomwutnevrmind-d6qe6t8.png (390x786, 225K)

And another.

Attached: thedarkestbliss__oc_jess_bust_by_omega_panda-d6rdkj2.png (641x584, 227K)

I'm not inbred you don't know me
Yeah well blonder than you

And one monster "full figure" abomination to fuck with your head.

Attached: Jerum.jpg (692x922, 167K)

No thanks

I'm teaching you how to spell properly you should honestly be thanking me
You fucking sandwich

I know how to spell it's just sometimes people make mistakes

Never claimed to be blonde, white or anything of the sort. I'm a proud Apache man and I'll cave your fucking skull in with a stone club white boi.
Go cry to your boyfriend Amei homo.
Please? I need someone to take this shit off my hands. Makes me cringe to think to this day she uses me as a character to get out her sexual frustrations with her "I want to be a girl" former 4channer """""bf""""".
Nah seriously though have some epic tits for your troubles.
Don't get your panties in a knot mods I'm not porn dumping this is the last one swear to god.

Attached: that bitch in the back is literally perfect.jpg (1280x928, 194K)

>Yeah well blonder than you
I think we need to revive pic related meme for just this occasion

Attached: 1514922655651.jpg (600x500, 70K)

Yeah ngl expected some complete filth but uh yeah
Those are perfect

Also I wasn't really listening for that first part only tuned in when I heard tits

>Apache
*Laugh's in in part Cherokee*

Attached: 1535673608613.jpg (720x405, 24K)

But i am blonde

Nope you're retarded I'm afraid
It's a shame blonde hair was wasted on a mutt

But the principle is the same
>b-blonder than u
>w-whiter than u

Attached: 1514339848292.png (459x579, 124K)

I am not retarded

>This is what you look like

Attached: __galko_oshiete_galko_chan_drawn_by_megane_man__25ebfd173bce4a8f07265e64c71f3506.jpg (657x890, 668K)

That hoe in the back is flawless. I can't even get over it. Makes me so mad I'll never get to bang a girl of that caliber again. Oh well marriage is much more fulfilling.
I'm sorry did you say something? I don't speak cockney :^)
>cherokee
>literally roll over sell out dogs
>muh trail of tears
Tell me more about how muddy you are and how you're le 1/16 cherokee (read: dog) but affirm you're not a mutt. You're so pathetic I can't even handle it. I'm majority NA while you'd be lucky to make the 12%.
>mfw 60%+ native american blood grail
Could've fooled me with how often you fuck up basic grammar.

Attached: 1496034379079.jpg (953x827, 116K)