Bored so what are your theories of what happens after you die, anons? I'll start...

Bored so what are your theories of what happens after you die, anons? I'll start. After you die you stay around as a spirit, but you cannot feel pain or happiness, you just feel kind of neutral. Your spirit sticks around in places of significance to you; your childhood house, the place where you discovered your passion, a place where you had a lifechanging positive experience. Curious to see theories I haven't heard before. Fire away.

Attached: 4f27570f1e9f5cc2ac40b411364324c6.jpg (300x300, 8K)

I don't know and it frightens me

Attached: 1460601242248.png (215x299, 7K)

GREAT
SKELETON
WAR

Attached: 1509039179131.gif (351x251, 40K)

When you die, your same life starts over with no memory of the previous. You're basically stuck in a limbo.

There are a few things that are very likely to happen after you die, after what we've found out from our perception. After death there will be no emotion, thoughts, memories or perception.
So, you will not feel anything. The question is however what consciousness is, is there anything beyond that? What is the self? I don't know.

after you die there is no heaven or hell, all the joy and pain are felt only by those that knew you

i think when we die we become something alive after some time again. if we became alive by just some random patterns in the universe. and there is almost infinite time after our death. also we dont experience that time. so we will just wake up as another being never knowing anything of your former self. but if im alive and others alive. maybe we are all the same being but being split. we would never know because we lose our memories and everything.

but that im alive from something as random as this universe. then with almost infinitve time left again something random can wake me up again. i think. but there is no guarantee im right. its just speculation. it would be like dying and be emptyness because we lose everything and become a new being. so our old selfs thecnically is out of exsistance therefore dead

>brain releases DMT
>you basically have a psychedelic "trip" from the moment right before you die until ???, this is the "afterlife"
>if you reincarnate (if you believe in that), it happens at the end of your "trip"
>your "trip"/"afterlife" experience is defined by how good/bad you were in life; if you lived a good life you'll have a dece afterlife, if you lived an evil life, you'll have a hellish afterlife

reincarnation is a veil to hide the truth that after death there is nothing but the redistribution of energy through consumption of mass

but we are alive. ok thats a fact. what makes us feel alive. what is the difference between us and the machines we create. both seem like they can think. we are just more advanced. is counciousness something that forms when some certain advanced patterns appear. if that is? then are we all the same. if we make two of the same pattern in two different places are they two persons? if we split a brain in half and put the other half another place are they the same person? then can these patterns be made later after we die?

but what if this is the trip

Attached: 1510864514161.jpg (620x463, 28K)

one, we have dicks and clits
two, we're animals with a slightly higher level of self worth making us think we're created or destined by or for something greater
three, if you cut a brain in half it would crease to function like a cat, or a computer
four, whenever anything dies it is dead and nothing comes back from the dead. unless if zombies and vampires turn out to be real
then consider yourself lucky you're not envisioning literal torture

>two, we're animals with a slightly higher level of self worth making us think we're created or destined by or for something greater
i didnt say humans are muh smard. i just said that we are being with advanced patterns. just like animals.
>three, if you cut a brain in half it would crease to function like a cat, or a computer
people actually are fine with half their brain gone. it used to be a surgery for epileptice people in the old times
>four, whenever anything dies it is dead and nothing comes back from the dead. u
yeah its dead. but does that mean that the pattern is gone for good. does that mean that the pattern cant come back?

ok
have you met someone with literally half a brain? it doesn't function, like a drug addict or an uncle that drinks to much sherry even when he's not cooking
yes

Hemispherectomy is a very rare neurosurgical procedure in which a cerebral hemisphere (half of the brain) is removed, disconnected, or disabled. This procedure is used to treat a variety of seizure disorders where the source of the epilepsy is localized to a broad area of a single hemisphere of the brain, notably Rasmussen's encephalitis. About one in three patients with epilepsy will continue to have persistent seizures despite epileptic drug therapy.[1] Hemispherectomy is reserved for the most extreme cases of this one-third in which the individual’s seizures are irresponsive to medications or other less invasive surgeries and significantly impair functioning or put the patient at risk of further complications. The procedure successfully cures seizures in about 85%-90% of patients. Additionally, it is also known to often markedly improve the cognitive functioning and development of the individual.[2] Subtotal hemispherectomy sparing sensorimotor cortex can be performed with successful seizure control expected in 70-80% of patients. Even with the presence of widespread unilateral epileptogenicity or anatomic/functional imaging abnormalities, complete hemispherectomy can often be avoided, particularly when there is little hemiparesis. [3]

For me when you die, you get to choose 3 things:
>Stay around as a spirit
>Reincarnate in a new body of your choosing
>Become a god in a new universe separated from the one we are in
Personnaly if this is real I would pick 3, but I know it's probably wrong so... When I die I think there will be nothing. Not the bad kind of nothing, no pain, no emotion, just nothing.

Attached: 1535881745926.jpg (506x612, 47K)

hey look everyone they copied Wikipedia. guess how many people care. none. if you were smart you wouldn't copy Wikipedia. and you also wouldn't be on Jow Forums

its a real procedure there done. what more do you want

This may sound like retard shit to all the Anons out there. But I believe in a just and kind god that will grant anyone out there everlasting life unless they make the conscious decision to be with Satan. I’m not here to spout religious propaganda, just wanted to add my 2 cents to the thread and maybe throw some hope out to the fellas that are afraid of death

Attached: 5249D9B5-0D25-4C91-911C-0C63FB7EBB9F.jpg (640x341, 87K)

dont be afraid of death. its only nothingness. so we will never experience it. im only afraid of that little time before we are dead

stop trying to sound smart on Jow Forums. nobody on Jow Forums is smart, otherwise they wouldn't be on here would they?

stop baiting

what. im not trying to sound smart. im just here telling people what i believe and questioning myself and others. if i sound smart i guess everyone here does.

Either nothing or reincarnation in other time and place