Tfw other countries complain about US policy

yeet

Attached: 1451801451993.jpg (600x342, 39K)

stop ruining our goddamn planet you inbreds

those trips

America is the worlds leading supplier of trips, China will never know this power.

gib waffles future Russian colony, before it's too late.

never

when democracy falls at least we will still have breakfast

Chinese politicians HATE him!

Learn how this American man got an unlimited supply of trips with this one simple trick!

>Learn More

>a weapon to surpass metal gear!

Attached: desiretoknow.gif (627x502, 940K)

those aren't even trips you mongs what wayward boytoy website did you guys just blow in from
explain yourself

Attached: 1526467306408.jpg (750x500, 329K)

what more could a despot like Putin want? Disagree with his methods all you like, the man knows how to get results.

/x/ ofc

Yes Putin is big boy
I wonder what his asshole tastes like
Maybe I should ask your koreander in chief

leave Putin's overly emotional girlfriend out this >:(

>mfw the country i live in affects countries i've never even heard of

Attached: 120_-_benis.jpg (600x510, 38K)

how the fuck is your country even doing nowadays anyways, is everything still up in flames?
I kinda stopped watching the news around May I couldn't take the brain damage anymore

it's not as bad as people outside the US might be lead to believe by the histrionic media, but it's not amazing either. Some expect president twitter to go on his 5th avenue shooting spree any day now and others expect he'll start arresting thousands of people he doesn't like and will meet it cheering. The Qultists are a zany bunch lel

it'll be a sad day if our hegemony ever ends

Attached: 1456995121846.jpg (700x467, 152K)

Yeah I keep hearing bits and snippets of new happenings but after a while you become numb to it
It's kinda fucked but you'll pull through you always do

those aren't real trips

big, for you

I suspect the memes being churned out daily will be even funnier in history books, but yeah for now crazy shenanigans are kinda the norm.