Boomers

ITT we act like boomers

Attached: 1526777174490.jpg (1078x964, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azRl1dI-Cts
pastebin.com/L7M7biw0
archive.fo/LtUQz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed

TV ROTS YOUR BRAIN
>proceeds to watch minimum 5 hours CNN and FOX everyday

it's my fault you can't get to work on time

BITCOIN!?
WHAT KIND OF PYRAMID CRAP IS THAT?! JUST GIVE ME SILVER, I CAN TOUCH THAT!

>Talks down about other people.
>Looks like a pedophile.

Did he tweet this in 1998?

Attached: 04EA329A-B837-448E-84EE-346559FD5093.jpg (403x389, 30K)

FOR SALE:
My Mossberg 500 shotgun. This beautiful gun has served me well since I purchased it in 1970. But the wife says it has to go. 1200 dollars or best offer. DON'T LOWBALL ME! I KNOW WHAT I GOT! I will only sell to people who have a valid shotgun license. You must show it to me before the sale is done. We will meet at my buddy's FFL to do the deal. You pay the 100 dollar transfer free.

Attached: download (1).jpg (298x169, 7K)

>You should stop worrying about that stuff, we'll be dead by then.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-09-08-at-11.00.56-AM.jpg (1608x1051, 150K)

>trench coat
they also listen to rock n' roll and grease their hair, and carry switch knifes

Why haven't you finished mowing the lawn like I asked two minutes ago?

im going to blow away bill mitchells head for talking shit.

Attached: 1535773589579.jpg (634x355, 21K)

And these fucks wonder why schools get shot up. No actual help for the quiet kid nah fuck that, just watch and wait for him to shoot the place up before doing something about it

Attached: CD7069DD-FD11-4520-BF4A-0E5821EDA9FC.jpg (200x325, 39K)

Aren't all monkeys that could pull a trigger technically "potential shooters?"

>profile in airports
bad
>profile your own youth
great

Clinton cartels.
Why is this note-worthy?
Future proves past.
[15 67 38 32 56 58 38]
OPP=COMPL_POTUS
[17 19 28 47 24 49 21]
begin: MKULTRA
WWG1WGA
Q

Jow Forums pls

This thread is gold btw

By the time I was your age I owned a house, two nice cars, had three kids, and I was working my way up the ladder. All on a high school diploma. Why can't you do the same? I'll tell you why...because you grew up lazy and spoiled....ooooh gimme a hand here son, my gout's flaring up again

Outside of #5, that probably covers 60% of high school males. Including #5, you still are looking at 10% or 15%.

Statement is overbroad.

We need to bring back the gold standard!

Attached: rv6cIAH.png (762x567, 117K)

all the milleimus want is the best of everything and to not pay for it

Ha, I bet you can't drive a stick shift! I bet you don't even know what a fucking carburetor is! Kids these days, I swear.

Anyway, can you help me fix my computer? I think it's broken. I swear, they don't build things like they used to...

Just buy a house user.
It's a good investment and it'll work itself out

really only 5 counts

let me tell you all about the weather we're having here

Attached: tfw lead poisoning.png (645x729, 75K)

As an actual boomer, I've never seen such a lazy group of people like millenials. You complain and blame everyone else for your problems. There must be correlation between holocaust denial and poor worth ethic as well with millenials. Blame the Jews, blame the Jews, blah blah blah. It's easy to talk tough behind a keyboard. It's pathetic how you all can act like a nazis, yet you can even look another man in the eye, shake his hand, and ask for a job.
Grow the hell up.

Speaking of school shooters have you guys ever seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=azRl1dI-Cts

I own a MyPillow

Attached: D656249A-0B07-406A-B27D-22FEF11042CB.gif (290x162, 3.6M)

we are removing social security and there is nothing you can do about it.

die soon, boomer.

Attached: eca329eed55e67a91bc09d767b4002e38320c28df1988f0bc2f1a5ac26850183.jpg (553x714, 48K)

>bill mitchell

Attached: DfPgRiFVAAAZECS.jpg (755x500, 81K)

Video games are gayer than Bill Mitchell.

pastebin.com/L7M7biw0
archive.fo/LtUQz

Attached: 9 11 Sand People.jpg (480x475, 15K)

those damned communists are at it again, meddling with our democracy. trump needs to be tough on the soviets like raegan was

>How many times have I told you user? If you pop your knuckles, you'll get arthritis!

Attached: 1526814789810.png (381x353, 38K)

bill mitchell is a faggot

Lol he literally admits most of them are bullied. I may not think shooting bullies is the right thing to do, but I also don't feel sympathy for them.

>CO-INCEL-PRO

If a man is 1) black, 2) loud, 3) is unemployed, 4) loves fried chicken and 5) wears air jordans to the welfare line - you can pretty much profile them as a potential criminal.

Attached: 599[1].png (530x564, 86K)

someone actually redpill me on this, i've did that like all my youth and really rarely now, when my fingers feel kinda stiff.

You're fucked and you deserve it for pissing off everyone around you whenever you did it.

Go to bed, you need to save your energy so you can larp more tomorrow

Attached: 1487649783417.jpg (193x245, 10K)

I hope Israel destroys Hamas, you dirty Muslim.

Go to bed gramps no one gives a fuck what you and your dumbass friends at the retard retirement home think.

Attached: 1534186114932.jpg (657x421, 28K)

No. Monkeys don't spend all day playing violent video games or wear dark coats. What makes you think they would shoot up a school?

Terry, that's you isn't it! Imagine that, seeing you trying to offload that pea-shooter you got from WalMart. Anyway, my wife was asking if your daughter is selling those car wash sponges for Basketball Club this year. They grow up fast don't they LOL (Laughing Of Loudness). Stay Thirsty, see you at Bowling tourney.

Also I forgot to mention I renewed my wedding vows with Kimberly last month. She is watching me type this LMAO (Laughed My Ass Off). This message is not intended for Facebook Reuse or Billing.

It won't actually do anything. You're not cracking the bones together, so unless you're cracking your knuckles by trying to dislocate or rip your fingers off you're probably good.

Traps are gay.
Oh yeah or "stop playing video games it's not good for you"
>watches tv all day

Protip: Bitcoin is also a fiat currency

The Jews have had a rough history and deserve our respect

Q predicted this

>"Those Humira folks from the television are such good Christian-like people. It works like a charm for my knees. Also, the telephone number I called was toll-free!"

Attached: 1535599430433.png (1500x761, 322K)

Selling my beautiful matching numbers 1968 Ford mustang. Ran when parked, needs minor body work, engine work, transmission work, drivetrain work, and electrical work. Great project car, just don't have time for it any more. $75,000, no trades, low-ballers, or tire kickers. I know what I got!

Attached: 4139161405_3b74ebcf15_b.jpg (1024x768, 471K)

Blue pilled faggot you ruined this country for everybody despite being given everything.

kek. this is literally 90% of craigslist car shopping

Attached: bant.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>the boomer knows not the accuracy of his profiling that which is not his suspect, but in fact, a Jew

That's a 65 not yours, obvious pasta from craigs

wasted

>browning of America
Good
>liberals wanting big government
Bad

Attached: 1334132568775.jpg (205x200, 9K)

Just found my original Wham! t shirt with the sleeves cut off, haven't seen it in 30 years

Wasted get.

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (5000x5000, 1.15M)

Attached: e99.jpg (680x543, 39K)

THE WORLD NEEDS ISRAEL!

But he’s right
America doesn’t need gun control, but loser control. Every incel should be put on whatchlist

winner! Boomer confirmed

Based

underrated

All these kids these days are living in their parents basement playing the video games. When I was 25 I already owned a 5 bedroom house I earned by working an honest job working on the local farm.

I don't know why they can't stop buying their avocado toast and video games and get a job to buy a home like a normal person.

Attached: 12512512515151.jpg (500x500, 107K)

This makes me rage so fucking hard! I never understood why the fuck some employers want so much experience and education for a piece of shit job a retard could do.

This was especially prevalent during the great recession

Attached: me_mad.jpg (733x706, 82K)

This isn't a boomer-exclusive thing, I can tell you that Xers and even older millennials have these kinds of conditions for their employees.

Gamers rise up!

It's air bubbles in the fluid between your joints popping. Nothing bad Comes of it

....dad?

That’s a ‘65

Attached: E0EF53B7-898E-4288-A514-A602334641DE.jpg (426x414, 64K)

Ironically boomer for not understanding boomer meme

Attached: 05483626-58C4-4961-A5BA-7D0ABA3F066D.jpg (600x514, 53K)

Literally too many people and too few jobs. There's a reason why labor participation rates are so low now, and companies are starting to relax their extensive requirements.

>18 year old
>must have 5 years experience
what the FUCK is this cunts problem?

I tried buying a used 12 gauge from a state-wide private gun selling site. This was basically 100% of the ppl I spoke to.

Just a hint.

If a student is a 1) jew
You should immediately kill him
Even the trees will agree with this. On judgement day all of the jews will hide from the wrath of Jesus and the trees will cry out, “here, behind here! There is a jew. Kill him”

Problem with boomers is that they are the biggest voting block in all of western democracies. They got pampered by politicians they whole life and this makes them the entitled bastards that they are.
When they were young they had everything handed to them and when it came to their turn to hand it to next generation they decided not to. The needs of the young and the old are dialectically opposed. Boomers are living beyond their means and refusing to step back to give room the next generation. The boomer problem has two main components. Housing and retirement funds.
Housing being the prime example. They bought their houses with minimum wages and expect it gain value simply by being there. Their children have moved out but they refuse to let go and while their kids can't find a house to raise a family in boomers keep living in family homes alone. And then they wonder why millenials don't have kids and are concerned about who is going to pay their retirement. Then boomers try to ensure continuation of their retirement and lifestyle by importing immigrants to labor force but that creates a whole new set of problems for their children and grand children.
What society needs to do is force boomers to start living on their own means and give up space for younger people inorder for those youngsters to be able to raise the next generation. Or we wait. Because death is inevitable part of life. And dead people don't need housing.
You guys thought the bursting of US housing bubble in 2007 was bad? Wait till boomers are starting to die off. So much money is just sitting there reaccumulating wealth in form of real estate.

I do all of things but it's because I'm 31 in college.
Don't wear a trench coat though.

>is bullied
so this is now a personality trait, it's not the bully's fault anymore?

Translation: if you know a kid who's getting picked on and bullied, and besides that, acts like a normal straight boy, turn him over to the thought police. Report him to the cops, and say he's planning on killing people. Don't try to stop the bullying, get rid of the bullied kids.
Honestly this is a recipe to cause more school violence. "let's further isolate kids who already feel alienated, and take away any kind of support system, and then remove any possibility of social advancement. That will solve everything!"
This policy basically treats bullies as the good guys, and victims as potential killers. If they chose a similar policy for girls, it would be "every girl who's been raped or assaulted should be taken out of school, they're dangerous. Their rapists should be treated like heros. No rape victim is a good human being, and they are a potential threat..
"If you know either a male virgin, or a female cumdumpster, report them to the authorities, because they are probably killers."

My mom made me a pillow out of a foam cushion years ago. She cut up the cushion and stuffed it just right in a small pillow case. I had it for years until the little bits of foam started to break down

>trench coat
If I was a school shooter, I'd wear one just to be ironic.

Just a hint.

If a student is 1) black 2) loud 3) fights all the time) 4 loves violent rap songs 5) dresses like a gang member you can pretty much profile them as a criminal.

Thank you for manipulating my media Joan Donovan. You are a parasite on society and the health system.

Support Israel, they’re the only democracy in the Middle East!

I need to get a trench coat

kinda wanna see one of those youtube "JUST A PRANK BRO" clips where a guy shows up to school library with a trench coat whistling "pumped up kicks"

Attached: destroy.gif (181x200, 269K)

>You complain and blame everyone else for your problems.

Literally what boomers do in actual practice.

You can’t stop us
We are legion.

Attached: 6400C499-5012-4654-B528-F454645565C1.jpg (807x916, 580K)

Holy fuck spot on

Why won't CNN address the common factor in most gun violence? Most shootings are in DemoRAT controlled cities! #MAGA #2A

son, are you filling out job applications?

Attached: dad.jpg (960x540, 19K)