Its pretty sad if you are single right now

I mean,if you couldnt manage to get a girlfriend during the early formative high school years,its going to be much tough for you to find a suitable partner later. 21 years old user here and its slowly getting pretty rare to find a girl without any mileage. Even 16 year old girls act and dress like 30 year old whores on Instagram.
To be honest, I have been single for a while now but its been some time when the loneliness has been bothering me. Been reading a lot of books(most of them posted here) ,hitting the gym, going to class..I am in the best shape, mentally and physically but the urge for some affection or interaction from the opposite gender has been getting stronger.
Anyone else wanna chime in? How many of you feel the same way?
I am really high right now (Sunday night..what the hell) so I just decided to let my hands go on the keyboard.

Attached: Waifu.jpg (1080x718, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nF7wa3j57j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pajeet

You should probably switch boards

>I am really high right now (Sunday night..what the hell) so I just decided to let my hands go on the keyboard.
and you wonder why you have this defeatist mind set.
But nah, I mean getting high doesn't affect attitude or brain function right brah?

Attached: 1535095396696.jpg (810x567, 125K)

Yeah,you may be right.....

Attached: Traditional waifu.jpg (1080x1080, 214K)

What a defeatist cuck lol
Enjoy your high poo

>POO

I know I know..weed is bad and it really is. I never promote weed in any sort of way. I just do it during the weekends (cant be out drinking every weekend on a students budget) since its a nice way to relax and have some fun with the boys.
Look, I try and live a healthy,traditional life as much as possible but I need to have some break as well. And who cares? I get shit done..

Attached: Waifu at wedding.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

I am a 30 year old boomer and I have just recently begun having the urge to seriously couple up with a gril and have a family.

The idea of a committed GF with monogamy and the work I had to put in never appealed to me.

Since I was a teenager I would have one or two flings a year for 3 months tops, then be single for another 6 months or whatever.

The issue I am running into now is I really don't know how to be a boyfriend. I never thought being a boyfriend was a skill set. I figured if I fuck them good enough and have money to spend, that was enough.

It isn't. You say the wrong thing once and they are gone.

I don't have trouble attracting women, even women in their early 20's, but keeping them is a big problem.

Anyway, sorry for the blog post.

Also doublenigger.

Attached: WojakBarkeep.jpg (614x389, 57K)

Nahh..I am just really relaxed right now..

Attached: Waifu and friends.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Impossible. You have apps and shit to find people. 30 years ago you would have to been content in banging the local barfly.

old guy here with a semi relevant story
I have one friend who never got laid(were both almost 60 now)
he didn't even take the whorepill
seemed all good had a nice life was into the mgtow thing at least on faceburg
he had a midlife crisis at 50
started talking about being reborn quit his very high paying job and is currently walking the pacific coast trail(as a woman) trying to find him/herself

...yeah...man..totally

>tfw no bf

sorry pacific crest trail

this isnt /soc/ pajeet you cant even post in the correct board bet your poo also mises the loo

There's ton of books out there you know... Friends of mine whose relationships are one step away from a full-blown marriage tell me that the most important thing that you must be ready to sacrifice is not money but time.

Attached: 33141047_2071586476455868_5707289131474747392_n.jpg (720x720, 40K)

She's too pretty for the common Indian man. She needs a western Chad such as myself to satisfy her needs.

Yeah..Tinder has really made things easier...r-right?

Attached: 37518951_643954585988780_5944142928443080704_n.jpg (899x1124, 106K)

I can't understand why people don't go the whorepill.

What do you all think a Mortgage is? Your just leasing your wifes pussy with it. At least straight up paying for a young whores pussy to use for an hour or two cuts out all the bullshit and you can both go on your way happily after.

that's bull
the idea is that you find somebody who spending all your time with isn't a sacrifice and you keep her

god damn that's a good line
I might get some tonight if I use that right

>indian

wow hmm i wonder why you cant and wont find a good partner really making me think here

Fuck off, colonizer....

Attached: 31714233_177290982981717_2959251098512130048_n.jpg (1080x1072, 127K)

>apps and shit
>shit

Attached: 1523149409919.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Post boipucci

Attached: 34266483_2394858747194791_122539531533549568_n.jpg (959x960, 111K)

It's funny...

I'm a KHV, nearly 24 and experienced the opposite effect which is weird.

I focused on my career basically from 16 and now I got comfortable. Maybe its because of that but I lost any need to find a gf, start a family or even loose my virginity. Maybe some kike injected me with some sort of testotorone blocker or some shit. I used to be obsesed with starting a gamily at like 18-19 but its gone now. Not sure what to do

that's what I said satan
but he was too scared of getting a std or getting arrested or some other bs excuse
I still think he had a chance at being semi normal if he'd just paid to bury the pipe once for practice

Attached: 1535829720324.png (800x800, 1.36M)

Family*

Shitty situation

>I'm a woma-
>*drowns in cock*
Boy, you have it rough.

32 here. I've all but given up on finding a traditional girl. Which is a shame because all I want it to live on a farm and raise our own animals/crops, have 3 or 4 kids, and live a simple traditional life while occasionally taking vacations to places that still have tradition in their culture.

shitskinned ugly pajeet stop procreating

Dont look like your typical pajeet....look like pic related (from the northeast side of my country)

Attached: jap look alike.jpg (480x622, 28K)

cope harder

high caste, huh?

poo

Hi, Joan Donovan!

How did you let yourself get so morbidly obese? You must weight nearly 600 lbs by now. Aren't you worried about your health? Such grotesque obesity is sure to lead to an early death by heart attack or diabetes. What happened to you to make you so mentally and physically ill? Were you abused or neglected? Didn't anyone are enough to try and stop you from killing yourself by overeating? Are you planning on undergoing liposuction and gastric bypass?

If you're cool with it, why force things? Honestly, I with how women are nowadays, not feeling the need for a family or female companionship is a blessing. Don't listen to the bullshit; women and family are not the path to a fulfilling life. They can be catalysts, but other things can be as well (philosophy, art, achievement, etc). In the end, fulfillment must come from within.

Attached: 5868774784.gif (384x270, 645K)

After me, sir

I see you shitting up another thread and feel nothing for you. Enjoy your fortune 500 job you fucking dickhead virgin.

Attached: buffy.webm (576x720, 2.21M)

>,its going to be much tough for you to find a suitable partner later.

Absolutely not. Twenty-something girls drool after older men. Trust me, you don't even have to lift a finger.

Satan is right.

>ladies,you are looking good tonight
>sip sip

This.
33... never had more attention from young hot single 20-30s than now, its almost overwhelming.

I’m a chad and fathered two kids out of wedlock before I turned 30. I’m not involved in their lives, their stepfathers are the ones who are nice enough to raise them for me.

Now here I am, 34 years old and single. It’s not too bad. I got a gym, a job and a BWC for my girlfriend.

>ladies?
>*smiles*
>*and walks away*

Attached: 36542660_616864905367080_6425120145370251264_n.jpg (623x960, 114K)

I'm not looking for your pity, im interested in advice is all.

>Enjoy your fortune 500 job

Implying being an executive or being in business is a terrible thing.

I mean I do like the idea of having a family. Coming home from work to a wife is nice. You are absolutely right on other achievements for sure. I enjoy studying politics and economics quite a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nF7wa3j57j0
Just find the connections, always be friendly, funny, honesty, open to people.

What an absolute double nigger

says the autistic poo who's parent's arranged his marriage

I’ve actually created two White children which is two more than a beta like you will ever create.

There is something very attractive about older men that take care of themselves. They tend to wiser and make women feel safe.

Kya phooke ho

Tripura

life is sad for the most part. accepting this liberates you from worrying about it. you have a short difficult life and most likely when you die thats it. have fun.

Dont give up user. We need you to succeed.

>Been reading a lot of books(most of them posted here) ,hitting the gym, going to class..I am in the best shape, mentally and physically but the urge for some affection or interaction from the opposite gender has been getting stronger

You will never be with a woman because you sound like a fucking woman

>Marries high school gf by 18
>Divorces by 25
>Suicide by 30.

Think I’ll take being single.

Truth is, I don't even take care of myself, but i've survived? I need a woman to take care of me, to give me a reason, to take care of her and myself. I think women sense all of this.

Vaha bhi Maal milta hai?

Just following /SIG/...

Attached: 34663329_486202598466857_1890970587421999104_n.jpg (720x879, 95K)

Its grows there locally...A Rs 10 Puria there cost Rs100 here in my state

So what? Women are like niggers. They lack intelligence and they take things, but never give. A real alpha male needs nothing. Including women. Only since faggots started crying "sex is a need" has society become so depraved. Sex is a need? Only if you are a weak minded beta male.

The care women want vs what care men want is different.

Man, how do you have two children and not want to be apart of there lives. Fucking niggers man,

lazy ass low effort demoralization thread

What do you do their? Are their jobs i can do?

Attached: CD4B41D3-AFD5-4A7B-AE35-700E30209C87.png (1386x570, 303K)

holy fuck this isnt your blog rajesh

gtfo here with that shit or make a SIG

>defeatism!!

lmao these cucks keep coping

I had 3 grielfriends with 1 of them i considered getting serious.
They all let me down.

Now, i think its pretty sad that only women i find are used trash with retard kids.

If not that, they have 100+ dogs, smoke and drink and have no education.

It really is sad that on my age, there isn't any good options anymore.

Tripura almost sounds like a foreign land. This was where they pulled down the Lenin statue, right?

is it true majority north easterners look like Chinese/Japanese, or is it only a minority? (Like Nagas?) I'm a North Indian, would I fit in there?

Man follow the thread...I am a student..The weed's imported to my state

The jew fears the poo samurai.

Getting high when you feel that something is lacking in your life is defeatist as fuck.

I'm not a woman unfortunately.

Definitely. I was never much of one for "soul-connections", but the longer I exist, the more I begin to understand that I can look into someone's eyes and know them, and they can know me, and we can share and help one another.
It sounds like garbage when I type it or voice it, but there is something ethereal between kindred spirits.

28 year old user here.

I totally know what you mean OP. I really want to find a GF but i am very picky. I also have an issue with trusting a lot of millennial women. I feel like modern women really dont have any respect for men.

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with female family members? All the millennial women in my family (i'm a millennial as well) are far left women who i honestly cant stand being around.

Are you from the north east?

>It isn't. You say the wrong thing once and they are gone.

If this is the case then she never liked you to begin with holy shit. Women are stupid as FUCK but can still weigh out their options between you and whatever chad fucked her behind your back last night.
It's not necessarily that women are emotional or stupid (they are both), but that they are chronic liars and manipulators.

If a woman actually sees you as a good option to settle down with you should be able to have a spat with her without the whole relationship going up in flames. She should desire you more than you desire her. I'm incel-tier but even I would never be such a doormat like those faggots that orbit twitch-whores and give them free money because those kind of kike-level slags will just use you for a free meal ticket.

Keep in mind most women in their 20s want to fuck around with chads dick before he dumps her when she turns 30, to which she will then find some sorry fuck who will support her WITHOUT even sucking his dick once.

EVERYONE ITT AND ON Jow Forums:

Do NOT

FUCKING

HOOK UP WITH WOMEN OVER 26

THEY ARE JEWS WHO WILL EAT YOUR WALLET AND FUCK CHAD WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND.

Attached: astgsdrgrsg.png (576x480, 327K)

I get that, makes perfect sense. Hope you find a nice girl user.

I want Amish girl with no makeup and has christian values.

Attached: 4353.jpg (787x1024, 353K)

>intellectual and physical excellence is womanly
cope harder you fat fucking loser

>Tripura almost sounds like a foreign land.
And it would have remained that way if the Bengalis hadnt migrated and shitted everything up. Thank God the indigenous populace are still feared by the Bongs .

>is it true majority north easterners look like Chinese/Japanese, or is it only a minority? (Like Nagas?)
Yes. The indigenous tribal population ,90% of them look like that.
>I'm a North Indian, would I fit in there?
Its pretty sad that you would. So many Biharis,Bengalsi everywhere taking up jobs. I perfectly understand the pain of seeing immigrants in your homeland.

Attached: 37207088_532876433795849_3664736555332796416_n.jpg (853x1066, 106K)

Fuck mods

POO IN LOO

woah, I didn't know Austrians were Indians

>Portuguese intellectuals

I don't know much about Tripura, man. But you could emigrate to Delhi or Mumbai or Bangalore? These places have a much better dating/nightclub scene & are more liberal I guess?

Also which Bongs? Indian Bengalis or illegal Bangladeshis?

>inb4 racism

Well, I don't think you look bad the way you describe it so you'd be excused from racism. The maximum you get it is with Chinese jokes. Biharis & Tamils probably have it much worse cause they get beaten up and shit for using their language/accent.

Been with club girls. Felt good the first time then slowly realized the superficiality and pointlessness of it. Atleast feels good to know I can get private time with the girls for virtually nothing. I guess I am smooth when I am drunk.

Attached: 32085472_361378101024194_6375483182560575488_n.jpg (631x789, 51K)

And I want a Hindu girl with Dharmic values....Chasing unicorns is what brought you here,huh?

Attached: 29094002_2024563704428268_7363590943590580224_n.jpg (1080x1193, 104K)

I try and keep away from the woman hate threads here. I feel like if I spout any of the truths posted here, I will just come off as bitter. I am redpilled on women and my social circle realizes that. I just dont want to seem like the bitter nice guy...

Attached: 37132622_295871327641712_2371056899282960384_n.jpg (750x750, 53K)

Seriously though....

Attached: 33432045_585177938541968_2279579344328196096_n.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

My female family members are fine..Mum is a doctor who made a Professor out of herself by sheer hardwork despite coming from a poor family. I inherited much of her autistic-tier obsession with studying and hard work. My two cousins are females. Nice people. Both of them are very pretty and successful, have degrees from top colleges but no attitude whatsoever..They totally understood and supported my initial hesitance in jumping on the dating scene.

Attached: 30938805_199522550837402_5017581181181362176_n.jpg (750x746, 173K)