What is your favourit planet of our solar system?

For me is uranus

Attached: ps3.voyager.2.uranus.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

The sun

uranus for me, too

endor

Space is a lie earth is flat

Earth. The other planets exist to serve us. Like other races.

Earth created space

Attached: me irl.jpg (1589x646, 429K)

Terra.
In spire of how shit the current conditions are, it is the only known planet that can sustain some form of intelligent life (at least until Whites are exterminated, then God knows what will become of Earth)..

>jungle planet
Nigger detected. Hoth is the only white choice

Earth is a lie, space is flat

Trick question, they re-classified the solar system to be planet neutral so as not to offend non planets.

E U R O P A
U
R
O she always wins
P hail
A

This. Next would be Mars.

what a vulgar little cunt you are

Saturn cuz it’s evil or something and I’m a rebellious Fag

but ya uranus is my favorite

Saturn or Jupiter, mainly for their moons

ur anus LOL xDD

Venus, because it is where all life on Earth came from

Attached: d6aaf-bigdipperstarsconstellationcosmosswastikaspiritualpunxswazibigdipperstarsconstellationcosmossw (1000x1000, 268K)

Good thing we renamed it to end that awful joke forever.
Urectum.

Attached: GoodNews.gif (480x360, 486K)

I'd love to see uranus user.

Attached: illbite.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (199x253, 5K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1180x1600, 231K)

mars.

Attached: _solar_sys_gals__mercury_chan___jupiter_chan_by_datweirdowholuvsmilk-dbw3wt6.png (1024x643, 482K)

Your mom, I guess.

Pluto

Attached: StinkingNeutrals.jpg (353x270, 31K)

reminder that pluto is still a planet.

This liking temperate planets is fucking disgusting the only planets that are worthy of love are the arctic ones

I love all of the planets in our solar system but I love Earth the most as it is my homeworld.

saturn

Earth
It's called Earth you politically correct imbicile

The north star because all stars and fake planets revolve around it!

Attached: image.jpg (255x171, 17K)

Bingo!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Attached: neptune.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Here is Joans!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x399, 49K)

Reminder that Saturn is our mortal enemy and that we should just nuke it.

wakanda

Not the ones rotating around the South Pole

Attached: 1514500368924.png (1000x1000, 662K)

Reminder that Saturn literally is surrounded by rings
>(((Saturn)))

Endor is a moon

myanus

There is no South Pole. Australia is fake and all the shitposters from there are jews in Israel

neptune. its so mysterious and beautiful =)

Neptune is best Nep

Attached: 36098FEF-CDD4-4898-9B67-5618DCE730C2.png (763x875, 619K)

underaged b&

Iapetus and its hexagonal craters. Had a creepy dream one time about a underground base that was destroyed by horrifying aliens long ago. Trippy

Attached: iapetus8.jpg (560x560, 36K)

Note hexagonal craters as well as the hexagon storm on Saturn's north pole. Iapetus is a moon of saturn

Attached: saturn-hexagon.jpg (720x480, 16K)

I once read somewhere what it would be like do enter Jupiter' s atmosphere and descent to the planet' s center.

That shit was terrifying.

le edgemaster 3000 version 2 rev. 1.3

A mantle of metallic hydrogen

Attached: 641457280-1024x1024.jpg (1024x653, 148K)

glad im not the only one

my two biggest fears in life are being sucked into a black hole, followed by being drawin into a gas giant.
on #3 is narrow areas cause i have undiagnosed claustrophobia.

god damn it /sci/ we need discussions about mccains funeral and how the mexican girl was violated by the black man. not your overgrown rock collection fascination

Besides Earth, Mars is the best by far. The first generation of Martian humans will be the first generation of the Empire of Man.

I love uranus too

Found it.

"You start falling through the high, white ammonia clouds starting at 0.5 atmospheres, where the Sun is still visible. It's very cold here, -150 C (-240 F). Your rate of descent is roughly 2.5x that of Earth, since gravity is much stronger on Jupiter.

You emerge out the bottom of the cloud deck somewhere near 1 atmosphere. It's still somewhat bright, with sunlight filtering through the ammonia clouds much like an overcast day on Earth. Below, you see the second cloud-deck made of roiling brown ammonium hydrosulphide, starting about 2 atmospheres.

As you fall through the bottom of this second cloud deck, it's now quite dark, but warming up as the pressure increases. Beneath you are white water clouds forming towering thunderstorms, with the darkness punctuated by bright flashes of lightning starting somewhere around 5 atmospheres. As you pass through this third and final cloud-deck it's now finally warmed up to room temperature, if only the pressure weren't starting to crush you.

Emerging out the bottom, the pressure is now intense, and it's starting to get quite warm, and there's nothing but the dark abyss of ever-denser hydrogen gas beneath you. You fall through this abyss for a very, very long time."

Venus would be worse. The pressure on Jupiter is bad but the composition is not quite as ugly.
On Jupiter you might have to deal with some Hydrogen Sulfides and noxious gasses like Ammonia, etc.
On Venus the clouds are boiling lead, and it rains often.

Part 02:

"You eventually start to notice that the atmosphere has become thick enough that you can swim through it. It's not quite liquid, not quite gas, but a "supercritical fluid" that shares properties of each. Your body would naturally stop falling and settle out somewhere at this level, where your density and the atmosphere's density are equal. However, you've brought your "heavy boots" and continue your descent.

After a very, very long time of falling through ever greater pressure and heat, there's no longer complete darkness. The atmosphere is now warm enough that it begins to glow - red-hot at first, then yellow-hot, and finally white-hot.

You're now 30% of the way down, and have just hit the metallic region at 2 million atmospheres of pressure. Still glowing white-hot, hydrogen has become so dense as to become a liquid metal. It roils and convects, generating strong magnetic fields in the process.

Most materials passing through this deep, deep ocean of liquid metallic hydrogen would instantly dissolve, but thankfully you've brought your unobtainium spacesuit...which is good, because it's now 10,000 C (18,000 F). Falling ever deeper through this hot glowing sea of liquid metal, you reflect that a mai tai would really hit the spot right about now.

After a very, very, very long time falling through this liquid metal ocean, you're now 80% of the way down...when suddenly your boots hit a solid "surface", insomuch as you can call it a surface. Beneath you is a core weighing in at 25 Earth-masses, made of rock and exotic ices that can only exist under the crushing pressure of 25 million atmospheres."

How is Terra politically correct? The Romans used that word, and sjws hate everything about Europe

dreams are just bits and pieces of experiences of past lives

Saturn is bitchin'

Attached: 1491868625692.jpg (2766x1364, 641K)

Mars. God of War and aesthetic.

Attached: OSIRIS_Mars_true_color.jpg (2205x2205, 1.22M)

If you like any other planet than Mars you're pretty much a woman or a soiboi.

Attached: 4b3cdd4b-7893-447a-abe5-f9b952f5efd0.jpg (1047x1176, 114K)

Jewpiter

Attached: 324181278.png (263x252, 71K)

Attached: 42567p.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)