Why is it socially acceptable for a white woman to look like a hooker...

Why is it socially acceptable for a white woman to look like a hooker? Why is it also acceptable for niggers to be called "human"? Whats wrong with society?

Attached: bgus_1008267_001_ariel-winter-zoom-56e85850-46f4-45be-ba5f-1b103a082c65.jpg?w=706&h=1024.jpg (706x1023, 205K)

degeneration

The jews did this
They've subverted everything
feminism was started by a jew
They don't want you to believe in Jesus either.
Always do the opposite of what (((they))) do

It's real. All of it.

its all white peoples fault

Attached: 1525248404071.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

>The chad success
Why live as a non-chad?

Attached: 1535649197077.jpg (500x324, 60K)

Attached: 1535649109959.jpg (627x612, 64K)

>Had a a breast reduction to own the men
>Now nobody looks at her
Gj feminist cunt

>white woman
That thing isn't white

what is it then

Who’s this little tub of cookie filling?

Ariel winter

Some type of mongrel. Does she actually look white to you?

Op is either an illiterate retard who cannot read the rules of the board or a leftard shill.
Either way, sage goes in options field.

Attached: 1533029846507.png (750x1334, 220K)

Geezuz H. Face of a child . Beat up body of an over the hill Roastie

i think you're probably just a flaming faggot

Attached: Hot-Body-Ugly-Face-1.jpg (600x480, 48K)

this is the gayest thing I've ever seen. nothing more manchildy than representing it with a mario pipe too. This is the best advert for not being alt right I've ever seen.

"get beaten up like a little bitch, sink into a world of video games and no women, be angry at everyone despite having nothing to defend"

How do you make a black man nervious?

Take him to an auction

only the liberals get beaten up like a bitch

Don't know or care who this is, but women get that for back pain.

Attached: 1516201699722.jpg (803x803, 91K)

why do people care about some piece of shit stalking this cunt? Who looks and buys these pics/magazines/tabloids, whatever- faggots and jealous disgusting fat white women?

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

I wonder if she has Instagram. I'm sure she'd be hot without the weird hair and awkward face.

Attached: 1503480436754.jpg (1242x1060, 265K)

I feel like this thing is taken out of proportion. Why can't women wear what they want? If they want to act like whores let them.

Hey Bitch? ever cucked your father before?
thank you for your input Jew Sheckelstein

Attached: 1475244731178.jpg (3200x3008, 2M)

Because 'God is Dead', and we turned our back on him

>ugh, they criticise me SO MUCH
>better become a NAZI then lol
Spiteful children.

She doesnt look white

Niggers are a very loud and boisterous people. We've known this since prior to Darwin. Sir Francis Galton wrote about this.

I'm fully convinced that negroes are not sapient enough to have an internal dialogue. Literally every thought, no matter how course, is voiced or acted upon. There is no filter.

This is how they go about hitting on women, "Ayo baby gurl, I wanna holla at dat bootyhole". They're very touchy/gropey, they'll be openly just rubbing on their wang while talking to a women (or sometimes just openly rubbing their wang while shouting rap lyrics in the middle of a gas station.

They also simply don't have enough cognitive power to realize when a woman is saying no. They'll likely keep touching, keep saying really nasty shit. "All duh whit wimmin want dis dik". There's a reason why over 90% of American rapes are caused by negroes.

The shit-colored filth baboon is not a human being like every other race on earth (every other race is comprised of mostly good people, but 99% of niggers are the *exact* stereotype). It mystifies me how anyone could believe they're actually people. You give a chimp human vocal cords and he's gonna be far more intellectual than niggers.

Niggers, it's always quite literally a stream of consciousness babble comprised of rap lyrics, various ape noises, fart noises (beatboxing), shouting, and loud laughing. African Gray parrots are far more intellectual

I'm just saying what makes your ideology better for the individual? Why should it be imposed on women who are individuals?

not liking niggers and spics make you a nazi?

Attached: 1510976610097.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Hey they can do what they want.. OP is just asking why its socially acceptable to look like a whore

MONKEYS = NIGGERS APPARENTLY. THANKS MSM

Attached: 1535648486938.jpg (637x408, 42K)

I suppose I answered his question with a question (i'm on some pills so im a bit slow). To answer OP's question is simply that women are reflective of men. They like seeing girls looking like whores. I certainly do.

And the glasses. Thick framed ones are the best.

>the girl you posted
>h'white

She's like part mexican or something you fucking non-white retard.

>acting like it doesnt exist either way

HERES AN EXAMPLE OF A WHITE WHORE THEN YOU MOUTH BREATHING PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1516275677715.jpg (754x478, 49K)

Is this real?

Attached: 1523153960751.png (500x662, 461K)

This overweight midget is considered white?

Because they are all hookers.

Christ named you. Matthew 23:15.
>Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

interesting premise OP may we see more pictures relevant to your arguments
ty

This "David" guy looks like he's mentally handciapped desu with that empty stare of his and absolutely no emotion on his face

All Chads are sociopaths. Just like most women

Attached: 1535650264982.jpg (400x305, 59K)

And the stupid cunt was probably back to eating nigger cocks the next night.

The BBC she was looking for ? The BBC she got.

Attached: Untitled.png (699x562, 275K)

Attached: 1535649612668.jpg (539x548, 93K)

why are whites allowed to call themselves “the master race” when all they do is post on a japanese inspired image board and jerk off to women and cartoons they’ll never be able to touch?

why do niggers and spics just rape white women? they dont do anything else. At least whites build stuff and start businesses. You seem useless.

It won't be this way forever

Attached: 1535648699148.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Attached: 1535650422215.png (1036x627, 279K)

clearly not the same person

Attached: 1535650458177.jpg (800x684, 88K)

ass

this is genius, though FDR was one of the best presidents ever

Attached: fdr image (3).jpg (625x550, 74K)

>>white
>>pic related
Pick one

I politely disagree my good sir.

Why live on stolen land and cry for $3.8 bil every year?

>white woman

She looks Hispanic to me.

Why can't you do anything right? Do I have to do everything myself?

Because we no longer honour kill our degenerates.

Simple as THAT. Start killing them in a gruesome manner..... problems will be gone
This
lmao we've got a fucking whit knight here... By the way how many of these whores have you fucked IRL ? Exactly none so just go fuck yourself and keep fapping to your twisted fantasies you'll never be able to realise.

Nobody sane want an """experienced woman""", more like a bitchy slut STD ridden and with no self control, have luck with being cuckolded by these liberated whores and raising the bastard child they will give you (with the help of all the fucktards she had screwed in her life)and then divorce you and steal all of your money.

You really are the incarnation of the omega cuck, please consider suicide because you really are a depicable biological defenct, a shame to the male gender

most of these they didn't bother slobbering his balls. Manasavi wasn't having it.

Its the maximum manifestation of power. Every time a thot exhibits her goods shes basically saying "lol, only chad and niggers can get this. Jow Forums incel neckbeard creeps can fuck off!".

She's kind of cute though, sadly she does have a bit of a spiccy look

I wanna sniff that whores cunt

You people are insane. This bitch is white, at least she looks white in this pic.

we get it, you're a virgin.

It's a slampig

yes. in fact whiter than tanned germanics. She is not germanic sure, but she is white.

Freedom and politeness.

>though FDR was one of the best presidents ever
He's near the bottom with Lincoln.
Coolidge and Jackson are at the top

Niggers are still humans.
Also, I wonder if women who dress like sluts would be equally confident walking around totally naked?

she is not white she a mixed spic hybrid

christianity was started by a jew too, you know

What an awful person James Woods is. It occurs to me he never mentions family, do they not talk to him any more? I wonder how many thanksgiving dinners he’s been disinvited to

Wouldn't look out of place in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, or France.

Or Italy.

>Why should it be imposed on women who are individuals?
Why do you assume that they can be called individuals?

>Never heard of a pipeline.

She is literally a fucking fat ass whore.

What a dumb bitch? When she saw him running over to her, she should have immediately dropped to her knees, handed him the bag, and offered to suck he's dick.

She got what she wanted. Dumb bitch.

You mutts spawned this cancer. You are the problem.