What can I proud of Japanese empire?

What can I proud of Japanese empire?

I mean, some morons are proud of Japanese empire.

But in WW2, America seems much great and glorious for all fronts.

They beat Italy, Japan and Germany at the same time.

How can I be proud of Japanese empire? I just feel inferor complex toward americans

Attached: 1452441801652.png (399x536, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOquwb1B0Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

know how there are people who choke themselves while masturbating, and it helps them get off super hard? basically japan went on a super-social nofap for hundreds of years on a secluded island, then got choked to the point of near death with two nukes. now we're seeing the orgasmic results of that, including the lack of sex drive following it.

you can only be proud when this cuck faggot bitchface decide to speak out and stand up for your people you weaboo bitch

Attached: 6138-emperor-akihito.jpg (290x387, 52K)

Jew pls

We beat Germany. Not US.

what?

Normandy beat Nazis Germany. not you

You should be very proud of your country user.
Very little immigration of filthy shitskins,

Identifiable culture
good foods
Fought bravely in the war you speak of even if we were enemies
Also just based Japan Isolationist up until the modern eras,

The most important fights was with us. US came when we already almost won.

nice larp
what Japanese person would be up at 8:11AM to browse pol?
日本人の真似をすんな!

I'd like a word Ruskie

Soviets. Not only russians.

Dont be sad, your grandparents tortured and raped millions of dirty, subhuman chinks.

I am not barbarian.

I am civilized citizen of civilization.

Fuck you

You won because you stayed in home territory and used your ice covered broken broomsticks as bayonets.
Not dismissing what you commies did, but you only won because you got lucky and Germany came to you.

Be happy that out of all the Asian countries yours is the more advanced. Sure yeah thanks to America, but now that the war pact is done. Japan can now build up it's army and defenses.
Trust me Japan and America are brothers. We have many things to be ashamed of and many things to be proud of.
The fact that we deduced the only way to beat you loyal bastards was to use a nuke is more a compliment than anything. Before Japan, America had never seen a country whose people were literally willing to fly planes into ships just to stop their enemy. We knew trying to fight you mano e mano would result in the deaths on millions on both sides. You were to strong an enemy, we had to cheat and use advanced tech to stop you.

And we bailed your asses

>I just feel inferor complex toward americans
This will cure you, guaranteed:
youtube.com/watch?v=LOquwb1B0Rs

Attached: 1535589438051.jpg (337x442, 25K)

holy shit.

Are you serious?

Isn't american most educated people on the planet???

Ha. Nice joke Yoshimitsu.
The average Ameridumb is just that, dumb.

Nihon has a great history and culture and I hope you hold on to it.

Attached: rural jpn.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Japan just overextended, like the US is now. Japan did some seriously based shit in its prime, like raping about a million chinks.

(((educated)))